Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. 2 new threads I have to read now. By time I catch up mini hinch will be 15.

I also think she will be doing that placenta plus capsules won’t she

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I make my own cleaning products, I know exactly what is in them and it won’t harm anyone or anything and I save a fortune my home smells amazing too 😊
Me too, lemon oil on a dry duster soon gets rid of the smell of vinegar water which is an amazing cleaner on glass and on surfaces or a little oil whatever scent you like on a cotton pad on radiators so many inexpensive cleaning look on Pinterest for more tips , I use Ecover washing up liquid as all the others Fairy , Persil etc cause my hands to break out in eczema !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Speaking of eco friendly and vegan, everyone knows Method and Ecover sold out and are now owned by Johnson and Johnson right? 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Speaking of eco friendly and vegan, everyone knows Method and Ecover sold out and are now owned by Johnson and Johnson right? 😭
Oh my god no I didn’t know that!
Unrelated but loving Bianca Del Rio ❤ Not today Satan/ Sophie

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry Nick, but you hurt me real good man! Hurt me real good! 😤😂
Nick is stupid! If he wants to sell astonish products then having his head up hinchs arse isn’t the best idea!! He’s basically contradicting the brand if that makes sense.... Hinch is the complete opposite of what astonish is!!

Do you have a screen shot of this in the last twelve months? If so can you put it on here? I’ve got a few bits to send back to them to prove their letter to me and case is flawed already. I’m now trying to find others- including Zoflora.
I havent sorry 🙁 It was definatly in the last 12 months though because I didnt start following her until the end august/start of september

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
Checkout pandapophome on IG , she did lots of stories today on her cleaning products, really informative. Explains about Method. She's an ex hincher who too has seen the light

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Is there anyone left we can use that is anti-Hinch and ethical?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Hey Guyssssssss, as you all hate Gretel I thought I'd change it up for you 😂. How on earth does she have time to clean, read all her messages, read tattle. It's taken me 8hrs to catch up and I've done nothing else all day, well I am on holiday. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.