Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Oh holy fuck, what IS that crib thing?! I’ve never seen anything quite like it - I’m practically dumbfounded!!! And the poxy seller is saying it’s perfectly acceptable to sleep in as wicker has holes - it may do love but all those bumpers and padding don’t! Jesus Christ, I’ve never seen so much stupid in one place. It’s a fucking monstrosity.
She doesn't disappoint, I'm actually looking forward to the pram reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Dirty Joan

And also, MH is the last person who should be bleating on about the government making new laws to protect people when she can’t even abide by the ones that are currently in place, aka the ASA guidelines which are in place to help vulnerable consumers.
She’s all for the laws that protect her own skin but shun the ones that are there to protect other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Empen

VIP Member
Think Tattle wants me to calm down. Under my huge rant was an advert for a beach holiday and yoga 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
So for two baby items - the Moses wheelbarrow/ soap cart and the changing chest of drawers in a cupboard- it’s nearly two thousand pounds. Then the snooze pod / side by side. That’s several hundred too.

YUP YOU REALLY ARE THE GIRL NEXT DOOR WITH YOUR HATTON GARDEN DIAMONDS AND YOUR HELICOPTER. at least we all know your house absolutely fucking hums or you’d not have to spray it and make it so flammable 😂 I sleep well at night knowing not only I bought everything for my kids and myself, but hey aren’t living in a potential fireball.
It does look like it belong on Redbulls soapbox race 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I've got to admit I'm sitting on my hands not wanting to comment on the Moses basket because each to their own, but this!

Someone just sent me this and I'm a bit shocked. lol. Now I look again maybe she just liked the basket.

View attachment 22284
I apologise in advance to any Tattlers who have done what I'm about to say, but this is something that has always annoyed me.
Babys feet are so delicate, the amount of bones in your foot is phenomenal. Teeny feet need nothing but little soft socks and nothing else, or maybe a little bootie. I've seen parents put them in baby Nikes ect and it drives me mad. Just leave their little feet alone. This come from someone whose had major foot surgery and believe me it really isnt fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I am ashamed to admit this but I didn’t realise it was the same dress at the time, today I received a parcel from boohoo, I just got a couple of cheap dresses as I’m still fat from having my kid 6 months ago and iv only gone and realised it’s the same as her one 😩 she’s got the strapless one but mine has straps but it’s the same design, I’m not going to wear it anyway as I look hideous compared to her, I look like I’m pregnant with orca whales and have also eaten an elephant 😩 I am so sad waaaaaaa, plus I’m petty as fuck and won’t wear it because she has it.

View attachment 22366
Her's has probably got straps too, but we know she loves having her shoulders out, so she has probably just tucked them away.
Please don't compare yourself to her or anyone! The average dress size for (non pregnant) females in the UK is a size 16. She is obviously a smaller dress size anyway, and is super tall, which instantly helps anyone carry off a maxi dress, pregnant or not! Also the average woman does not just ping back to their regular size and figure after having a baby...that seems to be resigned to celebs only. Besides, it took you 9 a.k.a 10 months to grow a baby so why shouldn't it take you just as long, if not longer to get back to what you were or similar to pre pregnancy. Plus cushiony, potentially milk filled boobies, and a soft tummy are far for comfortable for a baby to lay on and cozy and mould into ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Evening all😊.

Can I take a moment to take my hat off to Empen (or advice rest) who has racked up over 7000 posts in less than a month.

Do you ever sleep?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Toppsie

I've been donating monthly to the Dogs Trust for 2.5 years now. It's a shame that I'm now cancelling my direct debit to them because I feel like it's not gone to help the dogs, but into her back pocket for those half assed swipe ups.

• Sad
Reactions: 26