Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DAKJ

I don’t no if anyone ever said this as I don’t read all comments about hinch as there way to many but the flipping of the rug come from queen of clean as never seen hinch do this till Lindsey Did it and low and behold she dose it now. And makes out she always done it.
I thought this but also wondered how she managed to roll it up the other day to hoover 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2

LauraDale

Anyone got screenshots of her saying she wanted to be Insta famous? Someone is saying to me on fb she didn't choose for all this to happen I need proof lol

MapleSugar

Hi guys, I’ve been unable to catch up over last few days.... but can someone quickly fill me in on the Astonish thing? I love Astonish products so please don’t tell me I have to boycott them 😭

HavinAPop

I’m not defending her AT ALL but I had an elective Section & I had a Pre Op beforehand. It was at my pre op I had a quick scan & they moved my section forward to the following day instead of the scheduled date 😏 xXx
You do have a pre op before an elective , it’s a clerking in... x

I’m not defending her AT ALL but I had an elective Section & I had a Pre Op beforehand. It was at my pre op I had a quick scan & they moved my section forward to the following day instead of the scheduled date 😏 xXx
Soz to derail the thread! :) Did they say why? I'll be having an elective in December and I'm curious how this could happen?

Reactions: 1