Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Mrs H has only been paid by P & G plus the meter reading company then has she been as dishonest as what we have all assumed. I would hate to think we have been slating her when the only money she has made is off that stupid book and the P&G partnership

Confused.com 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Whenever she shows a P&G product, it has to be tagged as an ad, regardless of whether it is a specifically paid post or not, even if she has bought the particular product herself. Same goes for her own book being shown. And any company she has worked with in the last 12 months. Not to mention the ebay affiliate links and then showing the "purchases" in future posts. Also, anything gifted needs the #gifted. The list goes on, but yes, she is regularly dishonest about her ads.

Reactions: 12
Bit random but just got back from my last ever uni exam, I’ve been off tattle for 12 hours and I’ve got 20 pages to read and then a new thread has started, you guys are machines and I love it 😂😂 now I’m all done with uni, I’m plonking my bum down and catching up with MH gossip, not the stereotypical way to celebrate 😂😂🤙🏼🤙🏼
I hope you get the results you’re hoping for! I bet you will, what a relief it’s all over 🥳 hellllllloooooo summer and tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whenever she shows a P&G product, it has to be tagged as an ad, regardless of whether it is a specifically paid post or not, even if she has bought the particular product herself. Same goes for her own book being shown. And any company she has worked with in the last 12 months. Not to mention the ebay affiliate links and then showing the "purchases" in future posts. Also, anything gifted needs the #gifted. The list goes on, but yes, she is regularly dishonest about her ads.
Plus if she gets anything gifted she has to use #gifted everytime its shown for the next 12 months.

I can remember she got gifted zoflora when she had boxes of things to smell and she was helping them to pick a new flavour so surely that means when she shows zoflora it should be marked #gifted 🤷🏽‍♀️

Plus how many of us have said about her zoflora hours etc that theres no way she would do all that without any payment 🤔

Reactions: 15
She made money showing the very products yesterday.
Then she was paid for a soap product that was her favourite ever soap she never used before or again.
These had a paid partnership declaration across the top. She regularly makes money on her ads. Businesses have reached out to her and received her price list. She lies about being paid. She lies about adds. She was paid for the #spritzoclock as she had declared it and the other week had #spritzoclock and said not a paid for post. But it was!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This is annoys me too! She is all about the dogs trust but Henry is a pedigree who would have been bought for a lot of money.
What about adopt don’t shop, eh?
So many doggies are dumped around the world who need homes.
She is all about smaller businesses but why not promote smaller charities?
Exactly! If she cared that much she would have adopted. I've nothing against buying puppies, we've considered for the future, as ours being a rescue has issues and is a complete reprobate 😂 We've both said though how in the passed year we've had her and slowly rehabilitated her how rewarding it's been. Her last 3 owners let her down (and she was only 2.5yrs when we got her). We fixed her and saved her.
The amount of people I've seen on the Hinch fb page asking his breed and getting puppies is amazing. Its one thing to encourage buying shite, but a dog is maybe 14yrs responsibility. She might get away with not doing anything with him but others wont. Then they're naughty through no fault of their own and given up. Not all end up in rescues. It's really boils my piss!
I used to support the Dogs Trust for years, I sponsored 4 dogs at a time (think they kept giving me the old ones cos they kept dying and I’d get a letter saying Rex has died so here you can have Buddy now! It was quite upsetting 😢)

Anyway they used to send out letters, fridge magnets, raffle ticket books and the magazine, so I said to them please can you not send any of this stuff and use the money for the actual dogs 💁🏽‍♀️ But they kept sending it every month so I thought how much of our donations are actually being spent on caring for the dogs 🤔 so I stopped a few years ago and now I support our local rescue cos I know every penny they get is for the animals.
When I saw hunch getting paid for posts about them I was so glad that I did!
Sad isn't it, that they have enough money to waste. Any merchandise through our rescue has to be paid for and everything goes back into the charity.
They do online dog competitions, you pay a quid to enter and there's a £200 prize for the winner. I've yet to see someone keep it, it's always donated back

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I the only person that uses one product to clean the kitchen
I've been donating monthly to the Dogs Trust for 2.5 years now. It's a shame that I'm now cancelling my direct debit to them because I feel like it's not gone to help the dogs, but into her back pocket for those half assed swipe ups.
Support local dog shelters they get no subsidies doesn’t have to be money they are always in need of old towels blankets for bedding medications ie worming tablets flea powder shampoo adried and tinned food toys and treats even for those who have very little you can volunteer to help dog walking , cleaning out cages or just playing with them helps make their stay a little better and gets them used with strangers as many will be scared because of mistreatment and also rescuing dogs rather than buying from pet shops/breeders so many gorgeous pets abandoned and needing a home 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
According to ASA, she hasn’t exchanged money with them, and therefore as she is buying the products herself she does not have to declare it in any images or clips.
Just relaying the email which o cannot our on here as per what I’ve been told.
Well Zoflora must have gifted her it with no obligation to share the products. If they have no control over her content then she doesn’t have to declare that content as an advert. But if the brand has some control over the content then that is an advert.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 22195

They've got another now too - hopefully the more people that message the better.
I think also what should be added is that nearly all of her products she promotes , with the expeption of astonish, all test on animals. So she’s in bed with P&G who test on animals, and yet also in bed with a dogs trust ? bleeping hypocritical shlong.

Reactions: 19
Plus if she gets anything gifted she has to use #gifted everytime its shown for the next 12 months.

I can remember she got gifted zoflora when she had boxes of things to smell and she was helping them to pick a new flavour so surely that means when she shows zoflora it should be marked #gifted 🤷🏽‍♀️

Plus how many of us have said about her zoflora hours etc that theres no way she would do all that without any payment 🤔
Do you have a screen shot of this in the last twelve months? If so can you put it on here? I’ve got a few bits to send back to them to prove their letter to me and case is flawed already. I’m now trying to find others- including Zoflora.

Reactions: 5
Well Zoflora must have gifted her it with no obligation to share the products. If they have no control over her content then she doesn’t have to declare that content as an advert. But if the brand has some control over the content then that is an advert.
If that is the case, she'll love it. It being a grey area and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for clarifying.
Hi Soph
Makes me laugh how she's banging on about not going out again. Yesterday it was "I'm heavily heavily pregnant." Thought she'd wanna be at home? Thought it was her safe place and calmed her anxiety. Like what's with the granny emoji thought it would have been the pregnant emoji. 😕

Reactions: 12
I dont think he’s smoking.
The only smokers that I know that still smoke in the house are all pensioners or they only smoke in the kitchen with the back door open.

Everybody knows the risks with passive smoking now so I cant see him smoking in the house with his pregnant wife next to him and baby things in the same room
My father in law didn't see an issue with smoking with me around when pregnant either, and got very angry when we said we wouldn't be taking our 3 month old who'd just got over bronchiolitis to his house, and he chain smokes inside all day with windows shut 😒😐 We don't speak to him anymore, thank god.

Not too relevant but people can honestly be this ignorant, he is like 66 though so maybe falls into pensioner range

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.