Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry, but she's not using a surrogate. She just clearly carries really small. She might alter her pics etc but that's because Instagram is a joke and encourages people to fake their own lives. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and tiny this time round and it's horrible when people keep saying your bump is too small. Not a Hinch fan at all but bump shaming isn't cool. It's probably why she's editing the pictures so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 181

mgh727

VIP Member
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

hope to be back tattling very soon, ATV guyzzzz ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 130

Palms

Thread suggestion: by @HinchesSousChef with just over 70 likes!!! - first one? Well done lovely!😃
Edit to fit. Ron’s standing on the bog Hinch is too busy snogging the dog

Updates please.
She's off the gram again, hinch posted a pic of her in the egg chair, looking slim and sulking...AGAIN!

Egg chair pic added. And of course her looking snug like Bernie Sanders by the one and only @TomTitLane 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

ILOVECHAMP

New thread suggestion:

Ron bounces here, Ron bounces there, do Hinch's minions have 300 quid to spare??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Does anyone know if Hinch and The Organised Mum had a falling out at some point?
Apparently when she first came out. I think someone asked Gemma what she thinks of hinch and she just said something like they had different cleaning methods and the hinch army attacked her. She asked hinch to call off her army and she just ignored her. Gemma is a much better cleaner with an actual method.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

AllieBee

VIP Member
I hate everything about this woman. I hate her childishness, her weirdness, I hate the way she treats her son, i hate the way she treats her dog, i hate her stupid montages, i hate the way she lies, i hate the way she is so fake, i hate the way she pretends to love the hinchers so she can squeeze more money out of them, i hate her creepy husband, i hate her house, i hate the way she says 'sshhhpring awakening, i hate the way she says ebayers, I hate the way she hides expensive stuff and pretends she loves cheap stuff, I hate the way she pretends to clean, I just hate her shallowness and fake concern for people.

In short I hate Hinch. There that's better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
You guyyyyyyzzzz!!!! My first thread 😭😭😭. I can’t cope! I’m crying! I’m can’t wait to show my kids pictures of this and tell them about this crazy journey.
I’m sorry I’ve been absent from here today. I needed to sit in my egg chair and sulk. Don’t worry I’ll be back tomorrow to share my kids morning routine. Spoiler - they use step stools and have their own tooth brushes.
I feel this week she will have to go out in the garden. Screw baby bumps. Show me the turf!!!
All the vest. Love you nusty discussing trolls. Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

AC55

VIP Member
I'm no Professor Stephen Hawking but I'll be damned if I'll be conned into believing that there is technology in a bottle of Lenor that mimics natural sunlight! The only thing that behaves like the sun is the fucking sun! Also the sun is a great big sphere of hot plasma which gives out heat and light. There's no technology involved in it at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

JMS123

Chatty Member
Can I also add that I get really irked when she says ”you may remember when Ronnie wore this guyyzz”. No, I don’t remember a random white babygro your son wore 2 years ago. Does she really think her life is that fascinating that her followers commit their family’s clothes to memory?! I couldn’t tell you what my children wore yesterday.

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20210223_191505.jpg

When she got up in the loft the other day I thought it was to get the bath and the baby play mat. Why are they still there?

• Haha
  • Wow

TomTitLane

VIP Member
So....the adventures of Ron and Hen....what new boys name will go to make the three musketeers...
I am so bored with the Adventures of Ron and Hen. I miss the days of clockwise clean and named clofffffs. I walked in my room yesterday and didn't know which hour to start on or whether I needed a Buddy, Brian or a Dave. My house is a mess because every morning I have to watch Ron and Pedigree Chump wait for the postman. Fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Also, announcing to the world her house is empty. The Audi keys are hanging under the stairs. Silly woman
Of course she does so much pre-recording that the 'outside Tesco' stories were probably recorded years ago and they're all sitting at home right now celebrating Ronalongadingdongs 18th.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Dragging a small child who should be going to bed around now and a fucking DOG to Tesco. Is Jamie No Balls seriously not allowed to go anywhere on his own?
Obviously the real reason he gave up work. He wasn't allowed to go there anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Hamdiddly

Probably a very unpopular opinion but I hate it when this thread turns in to pregnancy chat. Cant we just slag off Hinch for being dumb and save the 3000 messages about morning sickness.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Lots of ssshade today
1) messy play for pickle
2)JS being a good fiance and cooking
3)Hottest bath ever!!!!
Go on SS!!! Nothing like getting one up on the ones who imitate!!! Sometimes you have to make it OBs were not all carbon copies. Had someone who use do immitate everything i did... I went to some dark levels to make sure she couldnt imitate me no longer. Sometimes its not flattering... Its downright annoying!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
She's not normal in her head that one
They’ve both done nothing all day, now they’ve dragged the baby out in the cold. He could have gone earlier, she could have stayed home. So many more sensible options. She’s parked very close to the store as well, obviously using a baby space even though she wasn’t getting the kid out

Reactions: 52