Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think ads are generally filmed in advance though aren’t they? I’ve seen other Instagrammers saying that they have preformed ads as they needed to be vetted by the company.

Reactions: 6
This looks like my vets office it’s not a lived in home it’s clinical looking I’m afraid I don’t like it at all. Get a bit of colour going ffs
Are they her 3books on the shelf? How many of the Fuckers has she kept for herself ? Her display table has them no doubt the waiting area upstairs has them too, I just don’t get why you’d have them all on display in your own home. Also do we know who won the tit raffle basket she did before Christmas or was it just for show & never actually raffled off 🤣😂

Reactions: 13
I feel like nobody comes out of this farce well. Hinch, Gleam, P&G. Why the duck are they having someone who doesn’t hang clothes outdoors *by choice* advertise a product that allegedly simulates the smell of line dried clothes? Incompetence all round

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you! It’s my birthday indeed
Had the best birthday, crunky snaks and cocktails! Been so busy and also slightly hungover from last night. I’m in the Caribbean (aka my lounge) my husband is serving up the cocktails and drinks in his best vest and waistcoat sadly not from our wedding though (he didn’t wear one) You also bought me into the new thread yay

Lots of love tattlers xx
Happy Birthday 🎂 have a fab day crunky snacks all round 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: 3
I have a question I use the 3 in 1 pods so no need for fabric softener can’t remember the last time I used it. Why does she put a pod, softener and those little millions in when it’s all in the pod 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because the more different products she uses the more she gets paid. Hence why she uses "fresh air" fabric softener and "fresh air" air fresheners and "fresh air" spray tit for clothes and soft furnishings instead of actual fresh air which is free. Just open a bleeping window!!
Hope that helps. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The promoting of "fresh air" reminds of The Emporer's New Clothes.
Wasn't she flogging a febreeze spray that smelt of nothing a while ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Future guess; what book will come next; illustrated children's book of Ron & Hen adventures.
I really fukin hope not. It will only be 2 pages long. Ronwon fed chicken strip and remembered to bend his knees. Then they ran from the kitchen to jump on the chair for the postie. The end.
Because like her instagram... she has no content for it.
Their adventures are limited to say the least

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like she misses the point of wanting to dry things outside in the sun is because it dries quickly, and therefore smells fresher? If you're still having to hang things inside it's still going to dry slow so all you're doing is masking the smell. Also WTF is the point of promoting that when the weather warms up and where possible people are going to be drying their stuff outside anyway? Surely end of summer is a better launch time while people are still trying to hang on to a bit of summer? Buy this expensive stuff so your clothes smell like they've dried outside even when it's warm enough to actually dry stuff outside. It makes no sense!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really fukin hope not. It will only be 2 pages long. Ronwon fed chicken strip and remembered to bend his knees. Then they ran from the kitchen to jump on the chair for the postie. The end.
Because like her instagram... she has no content for it.
Their adventures are limited to say the least
Don't forget when Roo put Inch's flip flops in the drawer or when Roo gave Hen a sneaky snack. There's 4 pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fact sheet for fabric softener... Thanks for that hun, was about to put a drop in my tea, wasn't sure what it was ment to be used for 👍 ALL THE BEST

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The promoting of "fresh air" reminds of The Emporer's New Clothes.
Wasn't she flogging a febreeze spray that smelt of nothing a while ago?
I have used the Emperor's New Clothes analogy so many times to describe her whole Instagram account. Before Ron was born, when she did still qualify as a cleaning account, she would use cleaning products to clean things that were already clean and somehow convince people that were brilliant products and her Hinchers would go out and buy them. She's definitely losing her touch now but back in the day I would have loved for someone to send her a branded spray bottle containing tap water and see how many of those she could flog to her gullible minions. It's actually frightening how stupid some people are.

Reactions: 11
20210222_153119.jpg

No I don't miss it because I don't know what that is like. I live in a flat, work full time, been saving for a deposit to buy a house so I can actually have a garden for years and I'm still a way off because I can't charge 24k for a 30 second story or get everything gifted to me.

Still, rather that than live in a grey velvet nightmare!

Reactions: 33
Fanny Fish reporting🌡🌞
Sorry Soph-wrong again.
It's been raining for the past hour.Very gloomy.
Screenshot_20210222-153206_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I feel like she misses the point of wanting to dry things outside in the sun is because it dries quickly, and therefore smells fresher? If you're still having to hang things inside it's still going to dry slow so all you're doing is masking the smell. Also WTF is the point of promoting that when the weather warms up and where possible people are going to be drying their stuff outside anyway? Surely end of summer is a better launch time while people are still trying to hang on to a bit of summer? Buy this expensive stuff so your clothes smell like they've dried outside even when it's warm enough to actually dry stuff outside. It makes no sense!!
Love your emotion in this. Couldn't agree more though.
She never dries stuff outside. She hangs cloths out cos she thinks it's hilarious. Her house will stink of damp in the summer the dirteh bish.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.