Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Short30

this was exactly how my son was when he first got a car like that. Spent more time getting in and out 😂 I wish they would put the foot rest on when they are pushing Ronnie about, I’m so scared he gets his feet caught in something.
They come with a foot rest? I got mine 2nd hand and it hasn’t got one 🤦🏼‍♀️ Didn’t realise it was a thing

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

hope to be back tattling very soon, ATV guyzzzz ❤
Congratulations 🎉 I will send you a gifted monstrosity Moses basket on wheels 💕

Froglife75

Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

Congratulations @mgh727 so happy your mini tattler has arrived safe and sound. Welcome to the world little one, now let your Mammy have a deep rest! ATV xx❤

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Hello Pastry Trolls!

Congratulations!!!!

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
I reckon Ronnie must say some words/babble, he just doesn’t perform it for the camera because he wants to drive mummmazzz mad. My son spoke some words, lots of babbles at Ronnies age but as soon as a camera was pointed at him he would go mute!
My toddler is the same. Put a camera on him and he makes a proper liar out of me 😂

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Hinch clearly copied the tapping the book and the hearts coloured, from Stacey. 4 hours prior to hinch posting that, Stacey posted a similar tap trick to make a bunny spring wreath.
She rapped the ears and then the head and body and the next shot was them attached.
Hinch must have thought it would look cool on her book so she copied it. Does she have no ideas of her own?
There are so many other instagrammers who make fabulous reels etc and then there are those like hinch who are producing elemental stuff
To be fair the pair of them have content that’s now so chicken and egg I don’t know who was doing what first.