Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Ronnie must say some words/babble, he just doesn’t perform it for the camera because he wants to drive mummmazzz mad. My son spoke some words, lots of babbles at Ronnies age but as soon as a camera was pointed at him he would go mute!

Reactions: 10
Playing in the garden all day.
That would be in your slippers then Soph 🙄🙄

And he's still drinking juice from that orange bottle. Where is the sippy cup?
She can't possibly risk him spilling juice and god forbid milk on the rug. It'll mean she actually has to......clean!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if I’m repeating but got back from our walk and seen it’s garden videos so I feel compelled to post 😂😂
1) well done Hinch for posting about your weekend in the garden without actually showing the garden.
2) that muck on Ronnies legs looks like astro sand to me 😂😂
3) she’s cuddling that pringles tube harder than Ronnie
4) was anyone else scanning for fag butts 😂
5) every kid should have a cozy coupe. That’s great. They are super fun. This is the kind of thing he should have been getting for birthdays but I’d never begrudge kids being bought toys during lockdown when we can’t exactly go anywhere. Especially when she can afford it. But just the hilarity that they made a song and dance about building it outside but show him playing on it inside 😂😂😂. Those wheels will scratch the floor to tit. It’s got to be an outside toy. But then she wouldn’t be able to hide the AstroTurf 😂😂😂

Eta - as someone else said. Good luck playing in the garden in your slippers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She can't possibly risk him spilling juice and god forbid milk on the rug. It'll mean she actually has to......clean!?
She is totally going to come back once she has had the baby and rebrand herself as a 'lifestyle' account. I can see it now...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry.. but is it just me who thinks Ronnieblesshim’s feet look filthy? Put some socks on the poor kid.
That was the first thing I noticed how grubby his feet looked, get your floors cleaned you scruff !

Reactions: 12
Did Ron hit Henry this morning? He had a wee raging face when he turned away and Henry had immediately turned around. I’ve watched it about 3 times and it looks that way

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Did Ron hit Henry this morning? He had a wee raging face when he turned away and Henry had immediately turned around. I’ve watched it about 3 times and it looks that way
Just came on to say this, I thought the exact same.

Reactions: 3
Howling
Ss defo upstaged hinch with the tiny mud prints on rons legs "covered in mud" my arse.. The story ya bezzer put up, that's messy play Soph.
Having just watched SS stories, I think you may have a point. Proper messy play (on his own, not with mummazzz holding his hands or putting cling film over it), a hot (not cold) bath, a partner that likes to cook, a fridge that has a normal amount of fresh food in it after a food shop.

Or maybe their style is so similar that it emphasises how different the content is. SS comes across as having a vaguely normal family life (I’m excluding hanging up crisps individually on hooks from this) whereas there’s a really odd vibe I get from the Hinch family life stories. Can’t really articulate how weirdly they come across, it doesn’t bear any resemblance to messy, happy, chaotic family life. It’s very quiet and unemotional. The hysterical laughing at nothing just makes it even more bizarre.

It was my birthday yesterday. I also have a husband that can cook and my 14 year old son made a lovely orange sponge cake all on his own. Because yanno, it’s 2021 not 1921 and I’m determined my sons will share household chores and marry someone who is their equal. (Though I suspect it’s probably the other way round and Jamie is the poor, beleaguered one)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes somethings been cut out, her telling Ron off or hen snapping. Ron’s face says it all 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So this mornings cleaning account has gifted us a muddy play montage, the new 'run' on wheels from the kitchen and the daily wave at the Postie/Amazon driver.
Any chance of a bit of cleaning Sopha?
I'm wondering how to get my freezer seal clean........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If those are the "Adventures of Ron and Hen", I dread to think what they'd do if they ever actually did something other than look out of the window and run down her hall.

• Haha
Probably a very unpopular opinion but I hate it when this thread turns in to pregnancy chat. Cant we just slag off Hinch for being dumb and save the 3000 messages about morning sickness.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I reckon Ronnie must say some words/babble, he just doesn’t perform it for the camera because he wants to drive mummmazzz mad. My son spoke some words, lots of babbles at Ronnies age but as soon as a camera was pointed at him he would go mute!
My toddler is the same. Put a camera on him and he makes a proper liar out of me 😂

SS doing messy play again with Rex this morning. Showing Grinch how it's really done, meaning actual messy play, not your kid sat on a chair in the garden whilst you're in your slippers on your egg chair. There's no way she spent actual time playing with him whilst in a muddy garden in slippers. Also Hen hates Ron, you can constantly see it on his face. One day he's gonna snap.
That really does concern me. I saw wee Ron patting the dog in her stories and the chicken strip looked round angrily :cry:

Reactions: 2
Probs been said but imma say it anyways
1: played out in the garden my hole, as per daddy Jamie to the rescue to play with the kid while exciting Sophie sits on her sopha doing sweet duck all
2: Haway bleeping cleaning account? either wash your floor or stick some socks and slippers on that bairn, he’s feet are manky black

Why does everything she does seem so forced?
Maybe it's because I anticipate being critical?
I try to play devil's advocate and look at her content through an admirers' eyes,but I just don't get it.
It's been said already,but I think she's playing up to Tattle continuously and forgetting why she's on insta along the way.
I'm painting a piece of furniture at the mo-anyone want me to film it drying?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.