Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate everything about this woman. I dislike her childishness, her weirdness, I hate the way she treats her son, i hate the way she treats her dog, i dislike her stupid montages, i hate the way she lies, i hate the way she is so fake, i hate the way she pretends to love the hinchers so she can squeeze more money out of them, i dislike her creepy husband, i dislike her house, i hate the way she says 'sshhhpring awakening, i hate the way she says ebayers, I hate the way she hides expensive stuff and pretends she loves cheap stuff, I hate the way she pretends to clean, I just dislike her shallowness and fake concern for people.

In short I hate Hinch. There that's better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
What a tit show of a product reveal. Knuckles, hands & face was just too much for Ariel, so they just went for the voice over. Still a tit advert and I won't be buying lenor on principle.

Reactions: 7
It’s so sad how Ronnie is only ever shown when they’re trying to show of something new etc (and mostly only a quick shot then back to Lord Henry). It makes me sad to think that he doesn’t actually get that time to play with toys/inanimate objects and developing his imagination and sense of real life! All he seems to know if that boring, dull grey hole. My house is a tip, but my little one has played with her toys all day and it’s fascinating to hear what she comes up with. They’re really missing out if they’re not letting that poor boy get in about things off camera.

Reactions: 15
I hate everything about this woman. I dislike her childishness, her weirdness, I hate the way she treats her son, i hate the way she treats her dog, i dislike her stupid montages, i hate the way she lies, i hate the way she is so fake, i hate the way she pretends to love the hinchers so she can squeeze more money out of them, i dislike her creepy husband, i dislike her house, i hate the way she says 'sshhhpring awakening, i hate the way she says ebayers, I hate the way she hides expensive stuff and pretends she loves cheap stuff, I hate the way she pretends to clean, I just dislike her shallowness and fake concern for people.

Can't be sure but do you dislike her?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Today's bump photo has been photoshopped. The arms & legs are don't look like they are able to carry a bump that size. The natural waist area someone has flattened the material, smooth .

Her lips look.like the need some tlc or she has a shell fish allergy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
High HCG levels are often linked to severe morning sickness. I was told on both pregnancies that my sickness was a good sign. Not a hinch fan but I think it’s a common enough thing
not always unfortunately.... I had severe morning sickness with my pregnancy back in August, got to my 12 week scan in October and was told I was having a molar pregnancy and needed surgery ASAP, a molar pregnancy is when the placenta turns into a benign tumour, can either have a partial molar where there is a foetus but it won't survive... or a complete molar (what I had) where there is no baby just the tumor... I'm on month 4 out of 6 of blood draws to make sure I've no HCG in my system, as continuing high levels of HCG means the surgery didn't get all the tissue, the tumor has grew into the wall of the womb and chemotherapy is required... morning sickness isn't ALWAYS a good sign 🥺

Unfortunately, high hCG levels can also be a sign that all is not well. I had a molar pregnancy a few years back. Severe vomiting caused by sky-high hCG levels was one of the things that led them to my diagnosis.

Obviously this isn't a common thing, but she's not medically trained and shouldn't be making throw-away comments like this when she knows how some of her followers take her word as gospel.

"But Dr, there can't be a problem, Mrs Hinch said it's a good sign!"
that's what I just posted, I had a molar pregnancy back in October... sorry for your loss 💕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Don’t shoot me; but feeling sorry for hinch, her content is shite, she shows a video of her son being pushed in that car thing and he looks bored shitless; is that all she can come up with??
i hope she takes note what SS is doin with Rex and copies behind the scenes

She does such a brilliant job of dodging reflections. That cozy coupe video no catching herself at all so you can’t see whether she’s got the same outfit on as her selfie. The one thing you can tell is the grey jumpers on the stair gate are missing but they easily got taken up when Jamie took Ronnie up for bath and bed. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I’m not buying that a single thing shown today was filmed today. So what’s she actually done today except press upload?

Reactions: 14
Can we have ONE story of Ron without the bleeping dog Jesus Christ. focus on your actually son?

Reactions: 21
Is Ronnie allowed any toys that don’t remind her of HER childhood? Even when it snows she’s not excited about him getting to play in it, it’s because she just loves the shhhhhhhnow guyzzzzzz, now he’s got that car cos she had one. God I dislike her.

Reactions: 27
Is Ronnie allowed any toys that don’t remind her of HER childhood? Even when it snows she’s not excited about him getting to play in it, it’s because she just loves the shhhhhhhnow guyzzzzzz, now he’s got that car cos she had one. God I dislike her.
And that hideous clock 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Does she seriously think those plastic hydrangea's look good?
Remember the professional gardener who did all the sleepers, and she left the fake hanging basket things up all along the newly planted beds.
It was bloody awful.
So she probably does think they look good 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Don’t shoot me; but feeling sorry for hinch, her content is shite, she shows a video of her son being pushed in that car thing and he looks bored shitless; is that all she can come up with??
i hope she takes note what SS is doin with Rex and copies behind the scenes
I've said on here about tuff trays if she's so concerned with mess. It would be so much fun for Ronnie. My baby and preschooler love when the tuff tray comes out and there's so many ideas on social media and Pinterest. I reckon if she was still in her office job and not with the ig fame, she would have waited to have kids. It's all for content, followers and money!!

I reckon so yeah! There's no way he sleeps that much and if he does there's no way he goes asleep 7 730 and sleeps til morning ... All 3 of my kids by ronnies age were having a hour maybe hour and a half tops about midday and that's it!
I thought that about the toddler bed too, and giving new baby ronnies perfectly fine (although rank to look at) cot. By the time baby is out of moses basket or that thing she has in her room that Ronnie was in forever, Ronnie will definitely be ready for a big boy bed!!.... But this is the woman who still has him shot in a highchair despite being old enough to sit on a booster seat at the table 🤷‍♀️
And reclined and swaddled in his pram

It’s so sad how Ronnie is only ever shown when they’re trying to show of something new etc (and mostly only a quick shot then back to Lord Henry). It makes me sad to think that he doesn’t actually get that time to play with toys/inanimate objects and developing his imagination and sense of real life! All he seems to know if that boring, dull grey hole. My house is a tip, but my little one has played with her toys all day and it’s fascinating to hear what she comes up with. They’re really missing out if they’re not letting that poor boy get in about things off camera.
What I wanna know is where is the mud kitchen, the burger bar and I’m sure he had something else quite big. She makes out he is obsessed for a week or so and then it disappears off the face of the earth 🤔

Also where are the 🐠?

Reactions: 13
Just popping on to comment on how cute Ronnie was in his car today. His little face when he pressed the horn was so sweet.

Feels like P&G are taking the absolute piss with the latest “smells like outdoors” promotion. Sopha never hangs her clothes outside anyway, even in the summer, so I’m not sure how she misses that sun dried smell 😂

Reactions: 18
I think she’s backed her self into a corner with this. She uses so much old/ pre recorded footage that she now feels she has to edit the real parts of her life.
Sad really

Are you ok Hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.