Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not normal in her head that one
They’ve both done nothing all day, now they’ve dragged the baby out in the cold. He could have gone earlier, she could have stayed home. So many more sensible options. She’s parked very close to the store as well, obviously using a baby space even though she wasn’t getting the kid out

Reactions: 52
So long time lurker but first time poster. I never comment on these threads, more than happy just reading and feeling comfort that people feel the same way about Mrs hinch that I do. But everything about today has just pissed me right off...and to top it off what woman can’t put her own child to be so her husband can go shopping. She really can’t be left alone with him can she🤯 she really blows my mind

Reactions: 34
What a bleeping idiot!
I mean was she born stupid or does she work at it!?
I wonder if ma ever looks at her and thinks duck sake I’ve royaly screwed this one up!

Honestly does she realise lockdown hasn’t lifted 😂 so it shouldn’t even be as exciting as sitting in a car park for no bleeping reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it'll have been covered but is she for bleeping real? £300 on a bouncy castle for her back garden? Get a £35 baby trampoline from Argos, people are losing their jobs. People's kids are hungry. Atb hunni

Reactions: 16
20210223_191505.jpg

When she got up in the loft the other day I thought it was to get the bath and the baby play mat. Why are they still there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Dragging a small child who should be going to bed around now and a bleeping DOG to Tesco. Is Jamie No Balls seriously not allowed to go anywhere on his own?
Obviously the real reason he gave up work. He wasn't allowed to go there anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
They’ve both done nothing all day, now they’ve dragged the baby out in the cold. He could have gone earlier, she could have stayed home. So many more sensible options. She’s parked very close to the store as well, obviously using a baby space even though she wasn’t getting the kid out
She's just proving more and more that she doesn't have a clue how to parent. She's so scared to be alone with Ronnie, it's pathetic and highly concerning...... He looked knackered on the photo eating his dinner aswell, poor sod

Reactions: 16
Eurgh, she's even more annoying than usual today. Why the duck do they all need to go out?! I wouldn't even take my 6 year old at that time, I'd stay home and sort her out for bed and send the husband like a normal person. Cretin.

Reactions: 19
Dragging a small child who should be going to bed around now and a bleeping DOG to Tesco. Is Jamie No Balls seriously not allowed to go anywhere on his own?
Obviously the real reason he gave up work. He wasn't allowed to go there anymore.
She's scared he'll meet someone normal down the cereal aisle. She'll be on the phone after 5 minutes crying telling him to hurry up cos ronnies flipping in the car and she doesn't know what to do. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also, announcing to the world her house is empty. The Audi keys are hanging under the stairs. Silly woman

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This made me burst out laughing!

Even reading it out loud is crazy how does she not realise how much of an idiot she comes across!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She managed to get him off?? He's 20 months old...pick him up and carry him in if he's being naughty. God!
Now that's something id PAY TO SEE....Ronbot kicking and screaming flailing the arms around in a rage and her saying 'cmon handssnomeszzzz' 'come to mumazzzzzzzz'......🤣🤣🤣🤣 Although sadly I can't see it happening....Ronnie seems a very very horizontal child not like my ferral lot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🐟 Fish! Where the duck are the fish! A few things are stopping her showing them!
1.She’s flushed them all in the Harpic Lagoon
2. She’s decorating that room??
3. They ate them with a side of fat chips?
4. Chicken select ate them?
Something just isn’t right about this fishy sitch
Harpic Lagoon 😂😂. Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not a dog owner so can someone clarify... Is it normal to take a dog out for drive? I kind of generally assumed they stay home or come walking 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also, announcing to the world her house is empty. The Audi keys are hanging under the stairs. Silly woman
Maybe the real reason she was in the loft was to let Trace have her daily exercise and guard the house while they go Tesco. Trace is probably having a bounce in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My husbands face if I said “hey babe is 7pm shall we you know, take a family trip to tesco during lockdown” he would think I was mental!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.