Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Ronnie climbed the sofa something must've happened like she shouted at him to get to the other side or Henry barked. Did anyone notice the volume of the song turned higher at that point like she was covering something?
Ma barker came in the room with her tit out for soph!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
This gives me such irrational rage, he even uses a drill for IKEA furniture man! It says in the paperwork to not use power tools because it'll void the guarantee. Wonder if this is is building his image for the DIY tops he's being advertised for on the influencer match.com
he has??? I have not seen this 🤣🤣 please spill the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ron, Hen and Reg.
Ron, Hen and Tim
ROn, Hen and Nev(ille)
Ron, Hen and Max

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m really surprised there still seems to be people defending her bump pictures. WE KNOW bumps come in all shapes and sizes and women have different bodies and different pregnancies. But this woman has openly posted pictures where her bump looks quite large and well formed, cradling it to draw attention to the fact she‘s pregnant (this was right after the announcement too, so her bump should look the same or bigger by now). Then she gets caught out photoshopping said bump. Theres been nothing but inconsistencies from her. It’s disgraceful and it’s got nothing to do with bump shaming or people not understanding differing capabilities of the human body. We are dealing with a very manipulative woman here.
this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
The adventures of Ron and Hen makes me laugh. They move from place to place around the house. BIG ADVENTURE 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s so touchy about emphasising that she’s “bought” things.

“I BAWT this guys”

BAWT.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously, what was with that egg chair photo yesterday? I am so surprised that she allowed Onslow to post that. She looked so vulnerable....

Maybe she planned it to look that way, wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 16
Howling
Ss defo upstaged hinch with the tiny mud prints on rons legs "covered in mud" my arse.. The story ya bezzer put up, that's messy play Soph.

Reactions: 16
Not that we've seen, children develop at different rates but somethings not right. My 11 month old is saying words now but that's because I dont scream mummmmazzzz and Handsomezz manzzzz at her!!!
Whenever anyone types mummmmazzzz or handsomezzz manzzzzz like this I can actually HEAR her voice in my head 😩

Reactions: 6
SS doing messy play again with Rex this morning. Showing Grinch how it's really done, meaning actual messy play, not your kid sat on a chair in the garden whilst you're in your slippers on your egg chair. There's no way she spent actual time playing with him whilst in a muddy garden in slippers. Also Hen hates Ron, you can constantly see it on his face. One day he's gonna snap.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.