Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: by @HinchesSousChef with just over 70 likes!!! - first one? Well done lovely!😃
Edit to fit. Ron’s standing on the bog Hinch is too busy snogging the dog

Updates please.
She's off the gram again, hinch posted a pic of her in the egg chair, looking slim and sulking...AGAIN!

Egg chair pic added. And of course her looking snug like Bernie Sanders by the one and only @TomTitLane 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Seriously tho I’m starting to think she’s got a surrogate.
I can see a bump- but NYD she was over half way through her pregnancy. So say she was 28 weeks.

that’s not a second baby 28 week pregnancy bump. Sorry but it isnt

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if Hinch and The Organised Mum had a falling out at some point?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if Hinch and The Organised Mum had a falling out at some point?
Apparently when she first came out. I think someone asked Gemma what she thinks of hinch and she just said something like they had different cleaning methods and the hinch army attacked her. She asked hinch to call off her army and she just ignored her. Gemma is a much better cleaner with an actual method.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
When did he post that egg chair photo, it’s not on his stories now. Just wondering if she made him delete it or it’s expired

Reactions: 1
Sorry, but she's not using a surrogate. She just clearly carries really small. She might alter her pics etc but that's because Instagram is a joke and encourages people to fake their own lives. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and tiny this time round and it's horrible when people keep saying your bump is too small. Not a Hinch fan at all but bump shaming isn't cool. It's probably why she's editing the pictures so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 181
She's clearly using old videos/photos etc and to make it fit the narrative of real life, editing the pictures. No conspiracy. Just typical Instagram wankery.

Reactions: 24
I think she’s backed her self into a corner with this. She uses so much old/ pre recorded footage that she now feels she has to edit the real parts of her life.
Sad really

Reactions: 34
Sorry, but she's not using a surrogate. She just clearly carries really small. She might alter her pics etc but that's because Instagram is a joke and encourages people to fake their own lives. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and tiny this time round and it's horrible when people keep saying your bump is too small. Not a Hinch fan at all but bump shaming isn't cool. It's probably why she's editing the pictures so much.
She is the queen of faking. She is editing the pics because she wants people to believe her life is so wonderful and perfect and so she uses pre-records, old videos and pics to make out everything is so organised. Not a Hinch fan at all but she is a wanker.

Reactions: 27
She's clearly using old videos/photos etc and to make it fit the narrative of real life, editing the pictures. No conspiracy. Just typical Instagram wankery.
Exactly this. She’s filming stories and taking photos weeks in advance but clearly forgetting the continuity issues that are going to happen because of the pregnancy 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
These threads go far too fast! I find all the pre records and re using of footage so so so odd. I know we're in lockdown but she must have SOMETHING slightly interesting to share that's new?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These threads go far too fast! I find all the pre records and re using of footage so so so odd. I know we're in lockdown but she must have SOMETHING slightly interesting to share that's new?
I quite like the periods of quiet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SS throwing shade saying she is going to have the hottest bath ever 😂 after hinch telling us she was having a cool bath

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I see I’ve not missed much since the gender reveal! Let’s hope 2021 is the end of hinch! No one seems to be that into cleaning any more anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.