Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly listened to the feedback though. Not long ago she would have shown us all of them in Tesco.

You’re learning Soph, half way there, staying in the car. Next time just stay home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s clearly listened to the feedback though. Not long ago she would have shown us all of them in Tesco.

You’re learning Soph, half way there, staying in the car. Next time just stay home!!
She will as soon as lockdowns lifted she will suddenly want to spend all her time at home! She lives in opposite world 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also, announcing to the world her house is empty. The Audi keys are hanging under the stairs. Silly woman
Of course she does so much pre-recording that the 'outside Tesco' stories were probably recorded years ago and they're all sitting at home right now celebrating Ronalongadingdongs 18th.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It screams super needy and paranoia! 🤦‍♀️

QUOTE="DCICassieStuart, post: 4043258, member: 31758"]
Dragging a small child who should be going to bed around now and a bleeping DOG to Tesco. Is Jamie No Balls seriously not allowed to go anywhere on his own?
Obviously the real reason he gave up work. He wasn't allowed to go there anymore.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
8 bags of rubbish and she hasn't labelled any of them. How's she going to know which goes where? Yeah, that stuffs all going down the dump.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
“FAQ’s” BEST SELLING ORFORRRRR INNIT. What an absolute plant pot. (This may be me splitting hairs but it’s a pet peeve of mine - it stands for frequently asked questions not questionses 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FFS it's all me me me me with her. Sat in the loft reminiscing AGAIN about her gypsy wedding and her fan mail. I just love it up here 🤬 If she was chocolate she'd eat herself 🤔
If she was she would have melted by now in that greenhouse if hers 🥴😂

Reactions: 4
THIS is the problem with Hinch and her excessive spending. I have said before I have no problem with her making big money or spending big money but something needs to change with her sales tactics, she needs to be more transparent.

If I was her I would happily rake in every bit of cash that was available for me to make. Who wouldn’t? BUT and that’s a bit BUT, I would rather make a little less but not be tricking these vulnerable hinchers into buying anything and everything.

I know we rip the piss out of these hinchers but the majority of them are vulnerable they appear to be lonely, lost etc they want to fit in somewhere, they are probably new mums/home owners and want to feel they are doing it right and as it’s all new to them they see Hinch and the army and think she must be doing it how you’re supposed to or why else has she got all these hinchers, not realising they are just more people feeling the same.

Anyway to the point. I took these photographs from another instagrammer, many of you will know who it is and I hope I’m allowed to put it here as I know she has a thread of her own but this directly relates to lots that is wrong with Hinch.

First photo shows a sleep suit that is so very small for the child so she has cut the ends off and the feet part is all the way up the child’s leg.

Second photo shows how tight and short especially at the arms the sleep suit is.

This is a woman that is constantly buying crap from home bargains and B&M. When I say constantly I mean every single day and not just a few pounds here and there it’s upwards of £50 each time. She also has think every single item from Hinch’s Tesco range including doubles of lots of those items.
She bought one of each colour of the mini minky pads supposedly for this child who I think would have preferred a sleep suit that fit him.

Just to add to my already too long post, I have no problem with cutting the feet off a sleepsuit etc if you are hard up for cash, many people are right now so I really hope I don’t offend anyone. But if you have the cash to spend on crap then you can clothe your child. This I one of probably thousands of women that choose cleaning items over children’s items.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They’ve both done nothing all day, now they’ve dragged the baby out in the cold. He could have gone earlier, she could have stayed home. So many more sensible options. She’s parked very close to the store as well, obviously using a baby space even though she wasn’t getting the kid out
& to have the audacity to broadcast it as well! Lazy bastards should go in the daytime, not at night when people who have finished their actual jobs have to shop in the evening!

Reactions: 12
8 bags of rubbish and she hasn't labelled any of them. How's she going to know which goes where? Yeah, that stuffs all going down the dump.
That’s exactly what I thought!!! I, like the rest of the UK had a clear out and any occurred to me after I’d started that no idea what bag was what and had to untie everything again to check before colour coding the bags with ribbons!!

Reactions: 1
What a bleeping idiot!
I mean was she born stupid or does she work at it!?
In her *bubble world does she even know there is a pandemic? They have the windows down; if someone walks passed coughing with the virus is it safe for Ron and a heavily pregnant woman?

Reactions: 4
How has she made it to 31! A family meal for all 3 of them, he's old enough to eat mostly what they do just chopped up more.
As bland as her house. Both at home all day and neither of them can put together a tasty and nutritious meal that they can ALL eat. Beyond lazy.

Reactions: 3
She's took Henry to Tescos? Why? That's why he screams the house down when she's gone for 5 min the embarrassment.
Why has she gone with Ronnie at 7pm anyway? Jamie really isn't allowed to do anything by himself is he?
Alsoooooo you're definitely not rocking out to nursery rhymes with the windows down you lying little bint 😴 why lie?
I won’t lie, we used to take the dogs everywhere (pre COVID) but the difference is they can stay home alone and behave like normal dogs! Have a nap and not even realise we’ve gone out 😂

Reactions: 2
They’ve both done nothing all day, now they’ve dragged the baby out in the cold. He could have gone earlier, she could have stayed home. So many more sensible options. She’s parked very close to the store as well, obviously using a baby space even though she wasn’t getting the kid out
That really fucks me off.
I see it all the time when I’m out with mine, I’m like ‘kid invisible’ or ‘baby seat doesn’t constitute baby’

arseholes

Reactions: 8
She says they’re singing and dancing with the windows down, but the windows are clearly still up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would u go to Tesco with ur kid & dog to sit in the car park in the dark and take a photo of it? Why?? There isn’t an emoji for my “what the duck” face and I feel like I need one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much do you wanna bet that inch is in Tesco with Ronnie and Soph is in the car cradling the dog?
shes really been on one today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahaha guyzzz calm down! It’s just another adventure of Ron & Hen! Tomorrow we will have an emotional montage.

Seriously who drags their child out after dinner at this time of night to sit in a car AND their dog. I’ve honestly never heard of something so batshit. She is so insecure either about Jamie being away from her or her ability to parent, how is this woman “inspirational” in any way???????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.