Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elf94

Long time lurker here. I’m very much a ‘live and let live’ kind of girl and used to be a fan of Hinch but I cannot abide her now. Especially not during this pandemic and today’s post about the bouncy castle was the icing on the cake for me. Those same people who have lined her pockets, and enabled her and her husband to lead a very privileged non-working lifestyle, are the same people who will be wondering how they are going to feed and clothe their children in the height of a pandemic. Two and a half thousand people are losing their jobs on a daily basis. People in rent arrears with children to feed yet no idea where their next pay check is going to come from.Many children have gone without at birthday/Christmas this past year and she continues to buy on a whim and flaunt it in everyone’s faces! Her content is rubbish now. No cleaning, no nothing apart from showing off the money she’s spent, and the things she’s been gifted, all thanks to her followers who worship the ground she walks on. She’s crass and self absorbed and it’s high time the pair of them came crashing back down to earth and lived in the real world like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I was down the cleaning aisle with my dad today at the supermarket and he said he could do with a bottle of Zoflora. We'll I couldn't help myself. There were a few people around and I said loudly,
"do y'know what dad? People actually buy and collect Zoflora. Like proper hoard it in cupboards. All because some woman called Mrs Hinch uses it so people buy tons of the stuff."
He looked at me and said, "fook me, it's a disinfectant ain't it? Why on earth would people do that?"
"Because dad, they are simpletons who are obssesed with all the cleaning shit she promotes."
Dad muttered "I ain't no cleaning lunatic." and put the bottle back!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆

• Haha

Makaraka

VIP Member
@Makaraka is it your birthday today?
If I remember rightly, I hope you've had a lovely day, with some pastry snacks and a massive cake with sophas face on.!!😍
Thank you! It’s my birthday indeed
Had the best birthday, crunky snaks and cocktails! Been so busy and also slightly hungover from last night. I’m in the Caribbean (aka my lounge) my husband is serving up the cocktails and drinks in his best vest and waistcoat sadly not from our wedding though (he didn’t wear one) You also bought me into the new thread yay

Lots of love tattlers xx

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What makes me laugh about her adverts is how crap they are. She gets paid to come up with ways to showcase these products. She sits there on that sofa having zoom meetings about how she’s going to showcase these products. And that’s the best they can come up with?

Sophie -“Right we will start of the landing. Walk down the stairs and then I’ll do a magic finger click and the lenor bottle will be in a plastic basket on my worktop. I’ll then say how much I love it and show it sitting on the door of the washing machine.”
Sophie’s manager- “oh wow. Yes. Groundbreaking. That’s so creative Sophie. You’ve smashed it. Well done!!!”

Sophie takes 2 days off the gram to film this advert.

Sophie “Jamie I’m so tired from filming. It’s exhausting being me”
Jamie “oh babe you works so hard. You sit on the sofa and have a rest”.

And so on. 😴😴😴😴

• Haha

Nparker92

Why is she asking if her followers think he is going to be a big baby based on her size when she was due with Ron? You haven't told us the due date so how would anyone be able to comment on if he is bigger or smaller 🙄

• Haha

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Tattle mentions Ronnie never gets messy play

Weekend off - spent all weekend in the mud. ✅

Of course 😂😂😂😒

• Haha
Can she please for the love of god grow up and stop making herself look the biggest prick in the UK! Who drags their toddler out in the car to sit outside Tesco as a full family?

Like is this normal? At all? Let alone during LOCKDOWN!!!

Reactions: 41

Katlen12

VIP Member
It looks like the dog’s legs are buckling with the weight. Can you just get that dog out for a walk in the ‘sunshine’, that you apparently have in maldon 🤬

E1AFAC2E-9861-4834-B306-588F7537D84E.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's took Henry to Tescos? Why? That's why he screams the house down when she's gone for 5 min the embarrassment.
Why has she gone with Ronnie at 7pm anyway? Jamie really isn't allowed to do anything by himself is he?
Alsoooooo you're definitely not rocking out to nursery rhymes with the windows down you lying little bint 😴 why lie?

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
She literally can’t remember her own lies. In her first book she said she doesn’t dry her clothes outdoors she tumble drys them all. So why would she miss the smell of clothes dried outside if it’s something she doesn’t do?!

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Fuck me, it comes to something when every living soul in your house looks miserable as fuck and you've got to put on a fake laugh to act like it's Coco the Clowns comedy half hour 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
She’s clearly listened to the feedback though. Not long ago she would have shown us all of them in Tesco.

You’re learning Soph, half way there, staying in the car. Next time just stay home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

GossipBug

VIP Member
8 bags of rubbish and she hasn't labelled any of them. How's she going to know which goes where? Yeah, that stuffs all going down the dump.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So we are meant to believe Ronnie’s been on the bouncy castle for 6 hours? And while he was having a tantrum you managed to change his clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Laurst

VIP Member
Some of her followers are bloody weird. I'm sorry. How can you love the child and dog of someone you don't even know? It's beyond creepy man. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 38

Dortssx

I am so bored with the Adventures of Ron and Hen. I miss the days of clockwise clean and named clofffffs. I walked in my room yesterday and didn't know which hour to start on or whether I needed a Buddy, Brian or a Dave. My house is a mess because every morning I have to watch Ron and Pedigree Chump wait for the postman. Fuming!
What do you mean you’re bored? How are you bored by their extravagant adventures? That trip from the kitchen to the dining room and then to to the chair is absolutely Julia Donaldson worthy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

mrsX

Why are they all out?
What if you break down and need to call someone.
Or in a car accident
More exposure.

Stay. The. Fuck. Home.

You dont all need to go to Tesco, even to sit in the carpark. Havent your broken enough rules?

• Heart
Reactions: 37