Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I also add that I get really irked when she says ”you may remember when Ronnie wore this guyyzz”. No, I don’t remember a random white babygro your son wore 2 years ago. Does she really think her life is that fascinating that her followers commit their family’s clothes to memory?! I couldn’t tell you what my children wore yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
That new story about clearing out is literally exactly the same as the extract from her best mate Stacey’s book that was in the DMail.
Literally sort in to piles for charity, bin, recycle etc.
Like none of us would know how to do it anyway, but she’s just ripped her off entirely!

Reactions: 5
She's a millionaire, she bloody should get good stuff for the kid imo! Lovely to see him play ❤
[/
Can I also add that I get really irked when she says ”you may remember when Ronnie wore this guyyzz”. No, I don’t remember a random white babygro your son wore 2 years ago. Does she really think her life is that fascinating that her followers commit their family’s clothes to memory?! I couldn’t tell you what my children wore yesterday.
It’s just bollocks isn’t it
And why keep special memories like small box that had Ron’s baby memories in the loft why not in your wardrobe 🤷‍♀️ And going up those stupid loft stairs whilst pregnant 🤔

That new story about clearing out is literally exactly the same as the extract from her best mate Stacey’s book that was in the DMail.
Literally sort in to piles for charity, bin, recycle etc.
Like none of us would know how to do it anyway, but she’s just ripped her off entirely!
I don’t believe anything is going to charity or recycling I thinks it’s going to mums to flog on eBay

Jesus Christ the amount of clutter she has bagged up is actually embarrassing! She knows charity shops aren’t open so no doubt that’s all for the tip 🤮 she’s so wasteful shows what a hoarder she is or is that off to del boy ma Freda yahoo for her to stick on ebay and gumtree
Unbelievable amount. Love to know what is in those bags! Aww she just loves sitting in the loft guuuuyzzzz. Some would like the hatch to be shut on you for a few days. Daft bint.

So we are meant to believe Ronnie’s been on the bouncy castle for 6 hours? And while he was having a tantrum you managed to change his clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yeah and making out she’s sooooooo thrifty and although she goes on the spend one minute. She’s washing ONE of Ron’s old outfits to stick on the new baby the next. I mean she’s just amazing guyyzzzz, it’s all about finding that right balance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🐟 Fish! Where the duck are the fish! A few things are stopping her showing them!
1.She’s flushed them all in the Harpic Lagoon
2. She’s decorating that room??
3. They ate them with a side of fat chips?
4. Chicken select ate them?
Something just isn’t right about this fishy sitch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who climbs step ladders up into a loft ffs that is nuts.

Wedding woes I wonder after lovers throes? Couples bickering and then the woman brings out the photo albums.

Still going on about the bleeping wedding.
SPARE ME 😂
They’ll be one of these having a huge “blessing” every 5 years just to be the centre of attention. It’s weird, why live in the past - you’d think no one had ever got married before

• Haha
My fave moment from tonights clean was the toilet. Because I have a nutella smear on my phone because I'm gross and i thought there was a skid mark on the toilet 🤣

We dont need to see where Janine drops the kids off at the pool, do we?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My fave moment from tonights clean was the toilet. Because I have a nutella smear on my phone because I'm gross and i thought there was a skid mark on the toilet 🤣

We dont need to see where Janine drops the kids off at the pool, do we?
It sounds like you need to get a minky and some diluted zeflora on that phone of yours 😂😂 in all seriousness do you think she cleans the toilet first to remove the skidders and then cleans it again for the gram? No man doesn’t leave skid marks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All her cleaning content seems to only be ads these days. So basically she can't be bothered unless she's getting paid for it!! Well done sheep (y)

Reactions: 13
Who is shouting #bingo I hear you; she is doing another bingo wedding story. #boring

Every year it is the same script.
She is obsessed with those wedding photos isn’t she, I’ve seen her wedding photos more than I’ve seen my own, but then she is the first person to clean and to have had a child or be pregnant so it’s possible she’s the first person in the world who’s got married and wore a big white dress😂😂😫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fuming! I know charity shops are closed but there are women's refuge,baby donation groups still accepting things plus just wait a bloody month till charity shops are open again! FFS so bloody wasteful.

I wouldn’t want to get of the bouncy castle either if my mum served me up dry pasta with broccoli on the side 😂
Pasta is my ‘I can’t be arsed to cook’ meal. She seems to cook him pasta at every meal recently and it always looks so dry. She would probably do well with a hello fresh box or something like that where the ingredients and recipes come and all she has to to is cook it (coz she can actually cook). I just think she’s incredibly lazy which is why Ronnie was on pouches for so long and why she only used to give him one cooked meal a day. She needs to be guided through what to cook for them all and there is no shame in that. That’s why one of those subscriptions food boxes would help her. It’s not like she can’t afford it.

Reactions: 15
Pasta is my ‘I can’t be arsed to cook’ meal. She seems to cook him pasta at every meal recently and it always looks so dry. She would probably do well with a hello fresh box or something like that where the ingredients and recipes come and all she has to to is cook it (coz she can actually cook). I just think she’s incredibly lazy which is why Ronnie was on pouches for so long and why she only used to give him one cooked meal a day. She needs to be guided through what to cook for them all and there is no shame in that. That’s why one of those subscriptions food boxes would help her. It’s not like she can’t afford it.
She’s probably waiting to be gifted one so she can do an aff link and collect her fee at the same time as getting free food. I’m glad they haven’t taken the bait

Reactions: 18
Why can’t she do like I’ve seen some others do lately and put some stuff into gift bags and give it to all her millions that she loves so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.