Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly listened to the feedback though. Not long ago she would have shown us all of them in Tesco.

You’re learning Soph, half way there, staying in the car. Next time just stay home!!
I bet Ronsomes isn't in the car. He won't stay cooped up with her shouting MUMMAZ at him. Singing nursery rhymes my arse.....
Sneaky witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, announcing to the world her house is empty. The Audi keys are hanging under the stairs. Silly woman
Mad Ma freda will be there in her combat gear night vision & some customised rifle, thinking she’s in Maldon equivalent to Duck Dynasty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So are we meant to blive that Ronsleeps who can only say daaaad without the d's and maaammm without the m's is n9w sat in the car reciting nursery rhymes. More like she is sat there thinking quick post this before it comes out i was dropping off stuff at maaammmies. And jimbobnojob can pick up some spagetti while we are here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not a dog owner so can someone clarify... Is it normal to take a dog out for drive? I kind of generally assumed they stay home or come walking 🤣🤣
I do take my dog out in the car but in my defence he is a very small breed and very lazy. I tell myself he might like the change of scenery but mostly he just sits on the passenger seat giving me side eye for being at McDonald's drive through again 😂

I wouldn't take an absolute unit like Henners in the car to sit outside Tesco. Strange girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet Ron Ron is with freda for the night just been dropped and then two bleeping lard arses have popped to Tesco for late night snacks.......she is in the car as she has pj’s on..... I couldn’t think of anything worse than taking my little man out after 6pm .....that’s his wind down for bed time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 23
Hahaha guyzzz calm down! It’s just another adventure of Ron & Hen! Tomorrow we will have an emotional montage.

Seriously who drags their child out after dinner at this time of night to sit in a car AND their dog. I’ve honestly never heard of something so batshit. She is so insecure either about Jamie being away from her or her ability to parent, how is this woman “inspirational” in any way???????
And how will this work with a new baby in tow🤔🙄

Reactions: 5
So are we meant to blive that Ronsleeps who can only say daaaad without the d's and maaammm without the m's is n9w sat in the car reciting nursery rhymes. More like she is sat there thinking quick post this before it comes out i was dropping off stuff at maaammmies. And jimbobnojob can pick up some spagetti while we are here!!!
'jimbobnojob' 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just copying and pasting a friends status on Facebook

Does anyone else remember the Mrs Hinch hype back in the day and catch her recent stories sometimes now and think u ok hun? like seriously is she ok she’s done a story about taking the dog kid and husband to Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She's just proving more and more that she doesn't have a clue how to parent. She's so scared to be alone with Ronnie, it's pathetic and highly concerning...... He looked knackered on the photo eating his dinner aswell, poor sod
He has too much energy and incase no one said, she's pregnant!! Hard work! God forbid she had to go out for a real job being pregnant, then home to sort the kids, cleaning, cooking and shopping on her own!! The girl doesn’t even know she's bloody born!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another one the add to the Ss vs Hinch 😂.
bamboo toothbrush ✅
Standing on step stool ✅
Independent ✅
While his best mate who he’s met about 3 times well that we know of is doing a big shop round Tesco. For pasta, peppers and cream cheese to dollop & roast in the oven. I bet Ron has gone in with his Dad while she sits on the back seat with Hefty Hen laid cock side up stroking him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can I also add that I get really irked when she says ”you may remember when Ronnie wore this guyyzz”. No, I don’t remember a random white babygro your son wore 2 years ago. Does she really think her life is that fascinating that her followers commit their family’s clothes to memory?! I couldn’t tell you what my children wore yesterday.
I can just imagine those Diary’s which have random facts at the bottom of the page, about something historical that happened that day “June 29th 2019 - Ronnie wore that White Babygrow”
“July 3rd 2019 - Ronnie wore a different shade of White Babygrow”
Hinch Diary 2022 coming soon “swipe up” for the special introductory price of £24 grand

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are they all out?
What if you break down and need to call someone.
Or in a car accident
More exposure.

Stay. The. duck. Home.

You dont all need to go to Tesco, even to sit in the carpark. Havent your broken enough rules?

Because she is that much of an absolutely tit mother she is incapable of looking after her child on her own. And its breeding again... God help the next cash cow. 🙄

Reactions: 13
While his best mate who he’s met about 3 times well that we know of is doing a big shop round Tesco. For pasta, peppers and cream cheese to dollop & roast in the oven. I bet Ron has gone in with his Dad while she sits on the back seat with Hefty Hen laid cock side up stroking him.
Cock side up 😫😫😫😫😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.