Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Neighbor's must think she’s daft and loopy
My old neighbour had a bouncy castle which she let her kids and neighbours kids on until late in the evening most evenings during the summer, i can alreasy sympathise with her neighbours as the sound of screaming kids jumping high, looking over your fence isn't fun. I have kids and kids need to let off steam but not at the expense of the neighbours anxiety levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, but she's not using a surrogate. She just clearly carries really small. She might alter her pics etc but that's because Instagram is a joke and encourages people to fake their own lives. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and tiny this time round and it's horrible when people keep saying your bump is too small. Not a Hinch fan at all but bump shaming isn't cool. It's probably why she's editing the pictures so much.
38 plus years ago I found out I was pregnant on the 16th of September, big surprise as I was on the pill and having monthly periods. Even bigger surprise when I gave birth exactly 10 week later to a 10lb 8oz baby boy. Never underestimate a woman’s body. It can surprise you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Saying Ron is so full of energy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 he’s 2 ffs!! She will have a treadmill for him next to run around on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her garden/house is like a hoarders dream. Rein it in Soph.

and £270 on a bouncy castle at this time of year is bonkers. If you must buy stuff then don't advertise the price.

Your sheep don't have deep pockets as you do.

So she purchased that on the 20th with prime one day delivery according to her amazon screen shot. Yet it only arrived this morning.... the 23rd..... pre-record again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but there isn't a chance in hell that the new bouncy monstrousity is going to stay in that garden from now all through summer. Sopha will get sick of the sight of it within a week and it will be banished to the garage/attic/dump with all DoRonRon's other colourful, plastic toys if it hasn't blown away by then. She really hasn't the wit she was born with.

Reactions: 14
Wtf is she doing buying him that bouncy castle.....it's not his birthday ffs. I reckon she's panicking about Ronnie, she knows there is something really off, and she is going crazy buying all this tit in the hope that she can bring him up to speed I think. Look at Rex, there's only 4/5 weeks between them. He literally develops more and more every week you can see a marked change as he hits milestones. With Ronnie she either doesn't show it or he hasn't really changed other than walked since he's been 12 months and I reckon she has stumped his development so much I really do. Now she's trying to play catch up before new baby arrives. And not even a smile or a jump off Ronnie on that bouncy castle. He doesn't even show a bit of excitement about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here. I’m very much a ‘live and let live’ kind of girl and used to be a fan of Hinch but I cannot abide her now. Especially not during this pandemic and today’s post about the bouncy castle was the icing on the cake for me. Those same people who have lined her pockets, and enabled her and her husband to lead a very privileged non-working lifestyle, are the same people who will be wondering how they are going to feed and clothe their children in the height of a pandemic. Two and a half thousand people are losing their jobs on a daily basis. People in rent arrears with children to feed yet no idea where their next pay check is going to come from.Many children have gone without at birthday/Christmas this past year and she continues to buy on a whim and flaunt it in everyone’s faces! Her content is rubbish now. No cleaning, no nothing apart from showing off the money she’s spent, and the things she’s been gifted, all thanks to her followers who worship the ground she walks on. She’s crass and self absorbed and it’s high time the pair of them came crashing back down to earth and lived in the real world like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
New thread suggestion:

Ron bounces here, Ron bounces there, do Hinch's minions have 300 quid to spare??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Ron's got so much energy? Really? The kid that sleeps for 18 hours a day and spends the rest of the time sitting down staring into space? I would love to have seen her try and cope with my son and his ADHD. Never slept for more than 8 hours in his entire life. He's an adult now and he still can't stand still. Honestly, she really does expect her kids and pets to just behave like stuffed toys doesn't she? "JAIIMEEEE, it's moving!! What do I do with it??!"
He literally seems like the sleepiest most subdued child I've ever seen, so much energy, we have never even seen him run or jump or squeel with excitement, where does she get this tit from

I LOVE it when my child laughs at her own trumps. This weekend she was being carried by my husband and she did a fart on his hand. He pretended to make her smell his hand and she laughed her head off and went "again! Again! I smelt it!"

Love my kid 😂
They’re cool aren’t they! Hard work but bloody fun ❤

Reactions: 3
I’m glad he has something fun to play with that’s colourful. He looks like he was having a fab time.
d
She really annoys me she always says he loves it, but how does she know that he loves it though, he doesn't even look to her for any shared attention, like he doesn't seem to look at her while he's in it or smile back at her or Jamie....he's just going through the motions with it. I don't think he seems to get much enjoyment from alot of things sadly....

Reactions: 6
Wait, what? There is only 4/5 weeks between the boys? I've only recently started following SS to see what everyone is talking about, but I honestly thought her little lad was like 6 months older?! He's so much more advanced [hitting the right milestones/"normal"]. I know all kids develop at different ages, but christ alive!!!

Wtf is she doing buying him that bouncy castle.....it's not his birthday ffs. I reckon she's panicking about Ronnie, she knows there is something really off, and she is going crazy buying all this tit in the hope that she can bring him up to speed I think. Look at Rex, there's only 4/5 weeks between them. He literally develops more and more every week you can see a marked change as he hits milestones. With Ronnie she either doesn't show it or he hasn't really changed other than walked since he's been 12 months and I reckon she has stumped his development so much I really do. Now she's trying to play catch up before new baby arrives. And not even a smile or a jump off Ronnie on that bouncy castle. He doesn't even show a bit of excitement about it.

Reactions: 6
Wait, what? There is only 4/5 weeks between the boys? I've only recently started following SS to see what everyone is talking about, but I honestly thought her little lad was like 6 months older?! He's so much more advanced [hitting the right milestones/"normal"]. I know all kids develop at different ages, but christ alive!!!
Yes Rex is 4 weeks older than Ronnie. And Rex isn't hugely advanced either. He's normal like.

• Wow
£270 😳 she always has to ruin a good fun moment for the boy by “I paid this guyzzz hope this helps guyzzzzz”
I totally agree!!! I gave my daughter a plastic container full of dried soup mix and she shook that around for days/weeks on end and it cost sweet FA!!! Stop bragging about your wastefulness you numpty 🤬 shove your swipe ups up your arse... sorry I’m narked by her today. I don’t want to go full on nusty troll... I’ll restrain myself which is one thing she can’t!!! Think I need deep rest 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Lying to the followers again with pre-recorded footage, bouncy castle bought on 20th and only arrived today? Erm nope, next day delivery on the screen shot haha. Most of her content is what she’s bought or been gifted, hardly any cleaning now, boring!

Reactions: 8
I totally agree!!! I gave my daughter a plastic container full of dried soup mix and she shook that around for days/weeks on end and it cost sweet FA!!! Stop bragging about your wastefulness you numpty 🤬 shove your swipe ups up your arse... sorry I’m narked by her today. I don’t want to go full on nusty troll... I’ll restrain myself which is one thing she can’t!!! Think I need deep rest 😂
Rice in an old formula bottle with the lid glued on. Still going strong 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.