Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So....the adventures of Ron and Hen....what new boys name will go to make the three musketeers...
I am so bored with the Adventures of Ron and Hen. I miss the days of clockwise clean and named clofffffs. I walked in my room yesterday and didn't know which hour to start on or whether I needed a Buddy, Brian or a Dave. My house is a mess because every morning I have to watch Ron and Pedigree Chump wait for the postman. Fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I am so bored with the Adventures of Ron and Hen. I miss the days of clockwise clean and named clofffffs. I walked in my room yesterday and didn't know which hour to start on or whether I needed a Buddy, Brian or a Dave. My house is a mess because every morning I have to watch Ron and Pedigree Chump wait for the postman. Fuming!
What do you mean youā€™re bored? How are you bored by their extravagant adventures? That trip from the kitchen to the dining room and then to to the chair is absolutely Julia Donaldson worthy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Urgh same. Stop trying to make Ron and Hen happen.

Cannot stand to hear more about their ā€œspecial bondā€ I have a closer bond with my television remote.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just came on to say "well of course she got Ron the exact same car that she had as a child" For Christ's sake, let him have his own life instead of re-living yours!

Reactions: 17
What do you mean youā€™re bored? How are you bored by their extravagant adventures? That trip from the kitchen to the dining room and then to to the chair is absolutely Julia Donaldson worthy!

Ps soph. Julia Donaldson books are great for kids. I know you donā€™t read here but I look forward to them appearing in your story soon hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I donā€™t get how Instagram is her job sheā€™s not a cleaning account sheā€™s not a mummy account sheā€™s just like that old school friend we all have who post absolute tit as if they are living their best life whilst offline itā€™s a total tit show šŸ„±

The kind of person thatā€™s usually trying to flog for a MLM!! and the car thing.. is it because we took the piss out of the fact he couldnā€™t even use or move that weird metal car thing she props him on for photos

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Future guess; what book will come next; illustrated children's book of Ron & Hen adventures.
Only so much you can write about running from the kitchen to the dining room, watching the ā€˜postmanā€™ and the occasional trip to the garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jus thought Iā€™d say I looked at the wiki for the first time (for ages I thought you guys were referring to her actual Wikipedia page LOL) and WOW how useful and informative. Thanks and well done to all of you whoever created it!
I just looked the wiki is great, the only thing I can see that's missing is the fact she's ripped off her whole account from her sister in law. No wonder whatshisname always seems to go to see his family alone!

Reactions: 13
Here's a few quotes to cheer you up

"Incase no one has told you today, im proud of you"
"Your smashing it"
"We love you to the moon and back"
"You do you"

If all else fails try a cool bath

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Random but what does Trace look like? Anyone got a picture.
Legend has it she used to walk among us. Look and act like a person with a life, unfortunately the rumours show she now has the appearance of a flatted cardboard box squashed behind the Moses death trap in the loft

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After Ronnie climbed the sofa something must've happened like she shouted at him to get to the other side or Henry barked. Did anyone notice the volume of the song turned higher at that point like she was covering something?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.