Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said it got it in one. Let's pretend I miss hanging my washing out so the next thing I can do is promote this outdoor smelling washing rubbish. How do people even get paid for being a nobody just talking about cleaning products? I'm glad her sprogs are boys because imagine the things she would be teaching a girl. Lesson 1. How to have no ambition in life. Jeez

Reactions: 17
Whoever said it got it in one. Let's pretend I miss hanging my washing out so the next thing I can do is promote this outdoor smelling washing rubbish. How do people even get paid for being a nobody just talking about cleaning products? I'm glad her sprogs are boys because imagine the things she would be teaching a girl. Lesson 1. How to have no ambition in life. Jeez
Yet when we had hot weather she only put her cloffs on the line and the rest went on the heated airer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg the claw!!!!!!! I couldn’t watch it all. Her content is just awful these days.
I never watch her. But I decided to go have a look. Firstly my ears. Are bleeding. Secondly I know I went partially blind with my stroke but didn’t realise I’d gone colour blind too. Thirdly Ron definitely pulled chicken strips tail or something. His face and demeanour changed. Fourthly how, just how, does she get all this ad work? My 2yr old grandson could do better. There’s more adjectives in the dictionary Sofa. Look them up.
Oh and wee Ron looked cute in his coupe. But he won’t be allowed it outside and whoever cut his hair needs a bollocking. Now I remember why I never watch her and just from here on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm no Professor Stephen Hawking but I'll be damned if I'll be conned into believing that there is technology in a bottle of Lenor that mimics natural sunlight! The only thing that behaves like the sun is the bleeping sun! Also the sun is a great big sphere of hot plasma which gives out heat and light. There's no technology involved in it at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Just think one of us tattlers could. Eventually end up as her in laws 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 can you imagine the poor women’s who’s daughter eventually becomes her daughter in laws 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I see the nursery looks to be painted although it looks grey rather than the cream times she was choosing from. Unless this is a mega pre record
42B924B7-5D47-447F-83D8-04122A7AA8A3.png

Reactions: 1
Outdoorable.£5 plus per bottle.What a c***.
She'll not care though Fanny. She'll just sit back and watch the cash flow increase tenfold as this latest advertising campaign sees shelves stripped bare because her Ladyship tells her followers to try it!

Reactions: 9
I'm no Professor Stephen Hawking but I'll be damned if I'll be conned into believing that there is technology in a bottle of Lenor that mimics natural sunlight! The only thing that behaves like the sun is the bleeping sun! Also the sun is a great big sphere of hot plasma which gives out heat and light. There's no technology involved in it at all!
But she copied their long word, so it must be true!!
Who knew that fabric conditioner could bleach and sanitise your clothes like the sun!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She never dries outside I can’t get over just what she’s willing to flog under contract and the lies she chats to make it happen why would the company not even realise SHE HAS NO LINE!! I bet she gets a new one for a single insta photo to then be put in the tip!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.