Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
So the morning video was posted 32 mins ago, the gushing messages montage 21 minutes ago. How did she manage to receive all those messages, curate them all, make a montage and post it in 11 minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
After Ronnie climbed the sofa something must've happened like she shouted at him to get to the other side or Henry barked. Did anyone notice the volume of the song turned higher at that point like she was covering something?
Ma barker came in the room with her tit out for soph!

• Haha
  • Sick

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Just a quick question for all fellow tattlers with children or even no children but nephews and nieces

did you or do you laugh like a fucking nutcase at every single thing your child does 🤷‍♀️

its just absolutely ridiculous

Ron breathes: hahahahahahahaha ooh hahaha

Ron smiles: aww hahahahahahahahaha

Ron drives plastic car: aw blessums hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ron climbs chair: aw look he cracks me up hahahahahahahaha

Ron on bouncy bollocks thing: he loves it hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ffs 🤨

• Haha
Just copying and pasting a friends status on Facebook

Does anyone else remember the Mrs Hinch hype back in the day and catch her recent stories sometimes now and think u ok hun? like seriously is she ok she’s done a story about taking the dog kid and husband to Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Tit.tat

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Spend nearly 300 quid on an inflatable to become even less relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I’m really surprised there still seems to be people defending her bump pictures. WE KNOW bumps come in all shapes and sizes and women have different bodies and different pregnancies. But this woman has openly posted pictures where her bump looks quite large and well formed, cradling it to draw attention to the fact she‘s pregnant (this was right after the announcement too, so her bump should look the same or bigger by now). Then she gets caught out photoshopping said bump. Theres been nothing but inconsistencies from her. It’s disgraceful and it’s got nothing to do with bump shaming or people not understanding differing capabilities of the human body. We are dealing with a very manipulative woman here.

• Heart
  • Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I have an adult sweary colouring book!! Don't know what shit this is she's doing!! Where's the paint by numbers?
It just made me laugh ( and die a little inside) that melodramatic mahogany painting box to colour in some poxy hearts on the ‘Simpletons guide to Living’ book

🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if Hinch and The Organised Mum had a falling out at some point?
Yeah, I remember that. I've popped a link on, hope that helps. ATV

Gemma posted a poll asking if people were aware of the dangers of mixing chemicals. Cue the "army" sending tonnes of hate.
Just to add I remember Gemma saying she approached Hinch and asked her to call off the dogs and she ignored her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

MrsNMA

SS throwing shade saying she is going to have the hottest bath ever 😂 after hinch telling us she was having a cool bath

• Haha
Reactions: 46

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Seriously tho I’m starting to think she’s got a surrogate.
I can see a bump- but NYD she was over half way through her pregnancy. So say she was 28 weeks.

that’s not a second baby 28 week pregnancy bump. Sorry but it isnt
Just thought I'd clear this up a little bit.

I am a surrogate. I'm 34 weeks pregnant for the 2nd time with my friends baby. You can't just get a surrogate, regardless of who you are. There has to be a genuine reason as to why the mother herself cannot carry or the parental order cannot be granted. There is so much more than just getting pregnant for someone and giving it to them at the end. The counselling, the tests, etc for both parties prior. Of course you get those that don't do it and meet in BK and so on that you see in the press and that is entirely not how it's done.

Secondly as a community if one of us was carrying a mini Hinch.... We'd know.

Also Hinch and I share the same hospital. She is pregnant and still remains so.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Katlen12

VIP Member
I have just watched some bint record herself, tapping hearts for four stories long, FOUR STORIES LONG....what a bloody time to be alive!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I'm no Professor Stephen Hawking but I'll be damned if I'll be conned into believing that there is technology in a bottle of Lenor that mimics natural sunlight! The only thing that behaves like the sun is the fucking sun! Also the sun is a great big sphere of hot plasma which gives out heat and light. There's no technology involved in it at all!
The barmy Hinch army will probably pour it over themselves thinking they'll get a tan. Mad fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lots of ssshade today
1) messy play for pickle
2)JS being a good fiance and cooking
3)Hottest bath ever!!!!
Go on SS!!! Nothing like getting one up on the ones who imitate!!! Sometimes you have to make it OBs were not all carbon copies. Had someone who use do immitate everything i did... I went to some dark levels to make sure she couldnt imitate me no longer. Sometimes its not flattering... Its downright annoying!!!
I can't say it enough on how much SS annoys me, I just can't get to grips with her much, I think it's her horrific laugh when she talks and 97% of the time she's not even talking about anything funny so I find her hard to watch without cringing me tittys off BUUUUTTTT she's a top notch mum, really hands on and it's so lovely to see Rex blossom. Sophie really could take alot from her if she wasn't such a self absorbed lazy bint

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
That montage was plain odd. By all means look back at the progress your child has made. But the things she’s reflecting on his learning and then “mastering” are such bizarre things that you can’t actually see any development.
A better example would be first steps vs confident running. Or trying to climb onto the sofa vs climbing on the sofa with ease. Or trying to open a book vs confidently pointing out things within the book or dare I say it even saying what the things are in the book.
Not feeding the dog vs feeding the dog 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s obviously got a bee in her bonnet about comments on Ronnie lately - I try to give her the benefit of doubt that there are nasty people out there who do send horrible messages about Ronnie and of course that’s not on and must be very upsetting.
But her captions about how far you’ve come dont feel like they are about Ronnie. They feel like they are about HER. That she’s biting back at people saying SHE does nothing to help Ronnie. So yet again it’s all about HER. I’ve not articulated it well. But I reckon you get me.

LDNtea

VIP Member
Howling. Absolutely howling at that colouring story. Never followed her so I was genuinely pleasantly surprised to see her crack out that art set. OF COURSE she’s only got her own fucking book of lists out and is colouring in tiny hearts am DONE this isn’t art therapy Soph loool

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Anyone get Monday dread? Not for work or school but for the shit show montage of how she had the most perfect little weekend in fairytale land!! 🥱

Dog food montage, breakfast on the floor, walks as a family.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Screenshots of adoring fans gushing over her article 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42