Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Because I’m such a lovely person, I thought I would save her the bother of searching for more films and a serial to watch in her breaks from pointless cleaning. I’ve carefully selected 12 films going on title only...they suited her so well 😂🤣
Edit. I found 12 but it only let me add 10 😕

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

AC55

VIP Member
Hello lovelies I'm just catching up after being at work all day. Hands up who's been trolling the Grinch? 😂 with the exception of the "Ronnie isn't that cute and he has a big head" incident, has she ever actually mentioned what is being said about her? Because all I ever see is that passive aggressive head wobble and her ranting about trolls but never really providing actual evidence.
Well Soph if you're reading, I despise you, I think your husband is a wanker and your dog is a fat bastard.

All the best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
At first I was afraid, I was petrified,
There was no loo roll down at Aldi and I nearly cried.
Oh, how I spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong,
I used to wipe,
And now I’m forced to just drip dry!
No anti-bac!
No bloody soap!
And if you think you’re buying pasta, well, you’ve got no hope!
I would have bought that box of eggs, I would have rationed out my bread,
If I’d have known for just one second everyone would lose their head!
Go on now go, walk out the door!
You bloody stockpilers,
You are not welcome any more!
Weren’t you ones who just bought all the sodding beans?
You selfish gits!
I hope you spill them down your jeans!
Oh no not I, I won’t panic buy!
Oh as long as I have alcohol, I know I’ll stay alive,
Though I can’t buy my usual cheese
This will not bring me to my knees
And I’ll survive, I will survive, hey, hey!
It took all the strength I had not to not to fall apart,
There was just apples and a carrot in my shopping cart,
And I spent hours walking round just feeling sorry for myself,
The empty store, with boxes strewn across the floor!
And you’ll see me, somebody who,
Cannot buy anything she came for, and it’s down to you
And frickin’ Reg from down the road is such a selfish blimmin’ git!
Because he stockpiled all the loo roll no one else can have a s@*t!
(x2)
Go on now go, walk out the door!
You bloody stockpilers,
You are not welcome any more!
Weren’t you ones who just bought all the sodding cakes?
Can’t you make a crumble,
Do you people not know how to bake?
Oh no not I, I won’t panic buy!
Oh as long as I have alcohol, I know I’ll stay alive,
Though I can’t buy my usual cheese
This will not bring me to my knees
And I’ll survive, I will survive!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Punkpunkpunk

I literally find it so fucking ridiculous the way she goes on about, "Ooh I've woken up feeling a bit funny, a bit sad really guys..." FUCK. OFF. No you do not! You never left the house anyway! Costa and Home Bargains is not considered a day out, especially when you do them on different days. I know there are so, so many of thousands of people in such awful situations today but I cried for the first time in months today. My mum is a nurse, my husband is a Dr, my best friend is an ICU/HDU nurse and they are in bits. My mum's friends were mugged in the community for their hand gels (they are community nurses), she has no gloves, no masks, no hand gel and she has COPD. My husband is exhausted, my friend cried on the phone. My next door neighbour has Parkinson's and he is petrified. I can't see any of my family and friends, like all of us, but there are fuck wits in my road visiting people, having parties. I can't believe it.
Our daughter's nursery called today, the owner was crying and said that she is wavering the monthly fees and instead asking for donations of money or food because there are children, babies, in the nursery whose parents have lost everything due to this pandemic. No money, the threat of losing their home and children to look after. I know that we all know people in unimaginable circumstances like this. SHE is fucking protected in every way imaginable. So fuck right off you soft cow with your fake anxiety and worry - it's insulting!

I'm crying typing this because I cannot imagine how people are coping with this. It has completely altered lives. I'm just so upset that this is happening to hardworking people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Wow. Just wow. We’ve got Chris Martin, Gary Barlow singing to keep people entertained, Joe Wicks doing daily PE, actors reading bedtime stories, Davina offering 30 days free work out subscription, Ted Talks are emailing daily links to academic curriculum linked content, even Liam Gallagher posting singing and washing his hands.

Mrs Hinch’s input, at a time when cleanliness is paramount, is she’s bought new solar lights 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

the UK is on a toilet roll hunt, beggy hinch is still a lying c*nt

hehehehe 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Oh no she only has six eggs left. Hopefully there’s a chicken watching her story who will #gift her some more. 🐔 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 70

GildedButterfly

We will win this?

Well obviously we will. Even if people carry on being selfish and flaunting the rules, even if the stores are stripped bare, even if we run out of ventilators ... the human race will still survive.

It’s very easy to be “all in this together” and “we will win this” when

- You have a fridge (plus another Christmas fridge in your bloody garage!) and freezer full of food
- You won’t lose your job and your other half doesn’t even have to work
- You have a healthy child and don’t need to worry about home schooling.
- When you don’t have to leave the house for work
- You aren’t a key worker
- You have a mountain of cleaning products boarded away
- When you only have to post an IG story moaning about needing something and a company and “little driver” will have it delivered to your door within the hour

But don’t pretend you are experiencing any battles to win during this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I did a big tidy up today. I’ve let things slip and it was getting to me. I came across my Hinch Yourself Happy book (don’t hate me, I was taken in by her at one point) out of interest I decided to re-read parts of it now I’ve had my eyes open. My word it’s crazy, she’s encouraging people to have a “narnia” and that it’s ok to clean for hours a day as that’s what she does. She also goes to great lengths stating her and Jamie paid for the house and everything in it herself as she “loves a barg”
Also, she’s said she’s used washing pods and didn’t like them as they didn’t dissolve in the wash, now she’s being paid by P & G to flog them 🤨
On the bright side, if you run out of loo roll you've got her book to wipe your arse on!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Work is CRAZY at the moment with (in the words of Hinch) “all that is going on”, so I’ve barely had time to get on here. I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. Will catch up later hopefully.

Did just want to pop on to say Happy Mother's Day, especially in light of the recent Tattle baby boom! For some this will be their first, while others may have a memory box full of Mothers Day Cards from over the years. Mother’s who’s children’s were taken from this earth too soon and Mother’s who’s babies were born sleeping. Single Mothers, Step Mothers, Grandmothers, Adoptive Mothers - anyone who takes on the Mothering role to a child. And of course, to those who long to be a Mother. I know lots won’t get to spend time with their children this year, (and vice versa, children missing out on seeing their Mums) but I hope if any of you are in that situation, you can still be made to feel as special & as loved as possible (not that, that should only happen on one commercial day each year lol) 💗💐

• Heart
Reactions: 63

sarja81

VIP Member
My hospital lost its first patient to coronovirus!
Nothing tops that feeling....the entire hospital in tears... drs slumped in corridors 😭

But sophs is safe indoors and feeling nervous? 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
It was so lovely, everyone in my road came out the front of thier houses. Is it just me or do other people think it shouldn't have been filmed? It's supposed to be a nice moment to unite everyone and say thanks for the people still out there. So many people on my Facebook have uploaded videos of themselves clapping. I'm not even surprised Sophie did too!
Unpopular opinion - feel free to scoot on by.

It’s made my husband very angry. He works for the NHS as a clinical scientist with a patient load and is still going to work because it is his job. He doesn’t want people clapping and giving themselves a pat on the back for their virtue signalling. He wants them to stay the fuck at home so that, with any luck, he doesn’t catch it and give it to me while I’m cooking the baby we never thought we’d have. And filming yourself and others doing it to upload it is even worse.

Honestly, he in such a foul mood now I’m considering going to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Can the next thread just be called
“hope that helps guyzzzz, all I do is tell liezzzzz”

because I am SICK to fucking death of her saying hope that helps guyzzz.

Here’s a link to something you could easily search hope that helps guys.. here’s a picture of a pillow I sprayed it with febreeze hope that helps guys..

dickhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Riley.x

A REMINDER TO ALL ❤

Times are tough with the current situation that’s going on at the moment and some are really feeling the strain which is totally understandable. You are not alone. X

If Hinch and her stories are causing further stress and frustration in your life, please feel able to block her out and take a break. I would hate to think someone is suffering more than they have to. Your sanity is very important right now, place value on it. It’s okay to take a break, the tattle family will be right here for you on your return. X

Sending big cyber hugs to you all!
Chin up and stay strong, you are braver than you think. Us evil trolls are tough cookies. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59

tippingpoint

VIP Member
OH MY GOD THE VIDEO. NEVER CRINGED SO HARD IN MY LIFE.

From “I’m too nervous to do a live, I’m too anxious to show my face” to “Hot Ukrainian Divorcees Wanting To Chat Now”

• Haha
Reactions: 54