Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was doing her little speech before she said Jamie went round to drop essentials to her parents house and she 'just wanted to go in.... Oops I mean I just wanted to go with him.. To drop it off.. I don't know 'šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø why lie she obviously went with him
Was just about to mention this

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

the UK is on a toilet roll hunt, beggy hinch is still a lying c*nt

hehehehe šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Wasnā€™t she crying last week about having no springtime zoflora left and not being able to find any, then the next day zoflora sent her a massive bottle of it, however, in her stories this evening sheā€™s using a small bottle? šŸ§

Reactions: 27
Also, did anyone notice that it looked like some of Ronnie's little bibs and muslins in that diabolical "washload"?
I would never wash a baby's stuff in zoflora! It's just as bad as the elbow grease incident!!
She's an absolute nut!

Reactions: 23
Do you think when these ladies break out of their hinch trance they will be embarrassed of how obsessed they were? Who writes the names of someone elseā€™s husband and baby in their book? Itā€™s like they donā€™t have a mind of their own. Oh Mrs hinch draw a bunch of cleaning stuff in her journal so we must too. Itā€™s not how adults act. Iā€™m so confused
Just catching up but imagine sitting doing this instead of, maybe, getting a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 15
Doesnā€™t matter if they donā€™t get on or have a good relationship or not, sheā€™s married to him and therefore has his mum as a mother in law so itā€™s just respectful to say happy Motherā€™s Day to both... It would really upset me if my husband said happy Motherā€™s Day to his mum but ignored mine. It didnā€™t even have to include a photo just ā€œhappy Motherā€™s Day to Jamieā€™s mumā€œ whatever her name is too

I mean, I wouldnā€™t buy a Motherā€™s Day card for my mum without thinking of my mother in law too, and my husband is the same.
Tbf I wouldn't do that with my MIL. I did text her but the Instagram paragraph and photo is for my husband to do and I'll like it lol. I only put a photo up of me and my mom. Wouldn't even occur to me... Ha

Reactions: 12
Do we think home bargs & b&m will be shutting ?
Thatā€™ll be hinch out of content for a bit

Reactions: 11
With everything going on, she's still promoting her colouring book and notepad.. get a grip sophie people have more important things to be worrying about buying. Will her overpriced notebooks even still be delivered on release day? Most places are doing essentials only and they arent essentials. Can imagine when she's making a song and dance about it being released and nobody has got one

Reactions: 15
She is really annoying me with all this "I'm missing my parents, sister and niece". She saw them on Friday, grt a grip Sophie, that's 4 days ago!!
Some of us have been following this advise since the beginning. And it's because of stupid people like you that we are all now on stronger lock down.

Get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it might be slowly dawning on her whatā€™s happening in the world! She looked like sheā€™d been crying last night & Jamie was on ā€œcheer up sophā€ duty again

I hope Iā€™m right and she does something else other than sell sell sell

Reactions: 13
How ridiculous is she. I miss my family. You saw them 3 days ago hun! Itā€™s so lovely! You are lucky enough to be at home with your husband and son! Some people have nobody! Some people have family but they canā€™t see them! And some people WHO GO OUT TO WORK, like nurses, drs etc have been told to isolate themselves AWAY from their partners/children/parents for 12 weeks! Think yourself lucky you whinging swine!

Reactions: 31
She is really annoying me with all this "I'm missing my parents, sister and niece". She saw them on Friday, grt a grip Sophie, that's 4 days ago!!
Some of us have been following this advise since the beginning. And it's because of stupid people like you that we are all now on stronger lock down.

Get a grip!
She's acting like she's the only one dealig with this when we ALL are! Like you said its been 4 days! My grandparents raised me, i used to see them every day but my daughters and I havent seen them in over 2 weeks now to keep them safe. Especially my grandad whilst he has cancer. Yes its hard but we get on with it. Sophie lives in such a little bubble she thinks things only affect her. And she's actually having to look after Rrrronieblesshim more now.

Reactions: 19
With everything going on, she's still promoting her colouring book and notepad.. get a grip sophie people have more important things to be worrying about buying. Will her overpriced notebooks even still be delivered on release day? Most places are doing essentials only and they arent essentials. Can imagine when she's making a song and dance about it being released and nobody has got one
They could probably sell a half price digital copy of it and some of these nutters would buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's acting like she's the only one dealig with this when we ALL are! Like you said its been 4 days! My grandparents raised me, i used to see them every day but my daughters and I havent seen them in over 2 weeks now to keep them safe. Especially my grandad whilst he has cancer. Yes its hard but we get on with it. Sophie lives in such a little bubble she thinks things only affect her. And she's actually having to look after Rrrronieblesshim more now.
Yes so she basically admitted her mum comes over every day. We amm know this is to look after Ronnie bless him. Now she has to look after him for 3 weeks. How is she gonna cope!

Maybe we should do a fund raiser for her? I mean this is an emergency šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes so she basically admitted her mum comes over every day. We amm know this is to look after Ronnie bless him. Now she has to look after him for 3 weeks. How is she gonna cope!

Maybe we should do a fund raiser for her? I mean this is an emergency šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”
Itā€™s gonna be interesting to see how she copes
But saying that, muggins /Jamie will do everything!
I truly believe he does most of the housework in that house anyway

Reactions: 17
Why is it still up though, surely she doesn't lay him in that for his napšŸ¤” unless it's huge & has a larger weight limit šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Has she ever used it though? Probably not; she just has to have stuff - even if itā€™s a monstrosity like that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.