Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t say who but I live next door to a couple who have a high social media following. You would think they have the perfect life and perfect loving relationship. They argue all the time - we hear it though the walls! 🙈🙈🙈 can literally have a set to and the next day the perfect photos arrive. It’s all for show!!! Quite sad really.
Ooh I'd be a right earwigging neighbour if that were me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t say who but I live next door to a couple who have a high social media following. You would think they have the perfect life and perfect loving relationship. They argue all the time - we hear it though the walls! 🙈🙈🙈 can literally have a set to and the next day the perfect photos arrive. It’s all for show!!! Quite sad really.
Ok, now I’m desperate to know who this is 😂😂
(Yes I’m a nosy cow, it’s a good distraction from being an evil troll 🤷🏻‍♀️😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hello lovelies I'm just catching up after being at work all day. Hands up who's been trolling the Grinch? 😂 with the exception of the "Ronnie isn't that cute and he has a big head" incident, has she ever actually mentioned what is being said about her? Because all I ever see is that passive aggressive head wobble and her ranting about trolls but never really providing actual evidence.
Well Soph if you're reading, I despise you, I think your husband is a wanker and your dog is a fat bastard.

All the best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Has she made these films up? I’ve never heard of them lol. I think Home again and A perfect man rings a bell but the rest sound like the movies they have on channel 5 in the afternoon 😂
All look like proper shite basic movies. To suit her shite basic personality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I literally find it so bleeping ridiculous the way she goes on about, "Ooh I've woken up feeling a bit funny, a bit sad really guys..." duck. OFF. No you do not! You never left the house anyway! Costa and Home Bargains is not considered a day out, especially when you do them on different days. I know there are so, so many of thousands of people in such awful situations today but I cried for the first time in months today. My mum is a nurse, my husband is a Dr, my best friend is an ICU/HDU nurse and they are in bits. My mum's friends were mugged in the community for their hand gels (they are community nurses), she has no gloves, no masks, no hand gel and she has COPD. My husband is exhausted, my friend cried on the phone. My next door neighbour has Parkinson's and he is petrified. I can't see any of my family and friends, like all of us, but there are duck wits in my road visiting people, having parties. I can't believe it.
Our daughter's nursery called today, the owner was crying and said that she is wavering the monthly fees and instead asking for donations of money or food because there are children, babies, in the nursery whose parents have lost everything due to this pandemic. No money, the threat of losing their home and children to look after. I know that we all know people in unimaginable circumstances like this. SHE is bleeping protected in every way imaginable. So duck right off you soft cow with your fake anxiety and worry - it's insulting!

I'm crying typing this because I cannot imagine how people are coping with this. It has completely altered lives. I'm just so upset that this is happening to hardworking people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Hello lovelies I'm just catching up after being at work all day. Hands up who's been trolling the Grinch? 😂 with the exception of the "Ronnie isn't that cute and he has a big head" incident, has she ever actually mentioned what is being said about her? Because all I ever see is that passive aggressive head wobble and her ranting about trolls but never really providing actual evidence.
Well Soph if you're reading, I despise you, I think your husband is a wanker and your dog is a fat bastard.

All the best!
Your dogs a fat bastard 😂 that cheered me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I literally find it so bleeping ridiculous the way she goes on about, "Ooh I've woken up feeling a bit funny, a bit sad really guys..." duck. OFF. No you do not! You never left the house anyway! Costa and Home Bargains is not considered a day out, especially when you do them on different days. I know there are so, so many of thousands of people in such awful situations today but I cried for the first time in months today. My mum is a nurse, my husband is a Dr, my best friend is a ICU/HDU nurse and they are in bits. My mum's friends were mugged in the community for their hand gels (they are community nurses), she has no gloves, no masks, no hand gel and she has COPD. My husband is exhausted, my friend cried on the phone. My next door neighbour has Parkinson's and he is petrified. I can't see any of my family and friends, like all of us, but there are duck wits in my road visiting people, having parties. I can't believe it.
Our daughter's nursery called today, the owner was crying and said that she is wavering the monthly fees and instead asking for donations of money or food because there are children, babies, in the nursery whose parents have lost everything due to this pandemic. No money, the threat of losing their home and children to look after. I know that we all know people in unimaginable circumstances like this. SHE is bleeping protected in every way imaginable. So duck right off you soft cow with your fake anxiety and worry - it's insulting!
This is heartbreaking reading this. I’m so sorry you and your loved ones are going through such difficult times. She truly does live in her own #blessed bubble and the only thing she has to be bothered about is she doesn’t have her mum for round the clock baby sitting. I’m trying to stay positive and taking things day by day, it’s the only way I can survive this, it’s the adult equivalent of sticking my fingers in my ears and shouting LALALALALA. I have elderly/high risk relatives, my dad is in Australia and we had to tell my step sons they won’t see their mum for at least 3 weeks last night as she is a police officer. They don’t understand, and it will get worse for them on Sunday, which is our usual handover day.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
[/QUOTE

Can you give us a clue or message me???

Reactions: 6
I literally find it so bleeping ridiculous the way she goes on about, "Ooh I've woken up feeling a bit funny, a bit sad really guys..." duck. OFF. No you do not! You never left the house anyway! Costa and Home Bargains is not considered a day out, especially when you do them on different days. I know there are so, so many of thousands of people in such awful situations today but I cried for the first time in months today. My mum is a nurse, my husband is a Dr, my best friend is an ICU/HDU nurse and they are in bits. My mum's friends were mugged in the community for their hand gels (they are community nurses), she has no gloves, no masks, no hand gel and she has COPD. My husband is exhausted, my friend cried on the phone. My next door neighbour has Parkinson's and he is petrified. I can't see any of my family and friends, like all of us, but there are duck wits in my road visiting people, having parties. I can't believe it.

I'm crying typing this because I cannot imagine how people are coping with this. It has completely altered lives. I'm just so upset that this is happening to hardworking people.
I’m sorry your family are going through this.

My husband is a police officer and he’s off work at present with symptoms. We don’t have the space for him to fully isolate on his own so myself and my two young sons are at risk of catching it. It’s terrifying. Yet Nrs Hinch wakes up feeling sad in her safe clean home with; she’s just so out of touch 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oooooh! I want to know! 🤔😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have looked on this thread for ages and used to follow Mrs Hinch in the early days. Quite liked her and found her quite motivating. Then things she said didn’t seem to add up, despite seeming to have plenty money she didn’t pay for anything and constantly did swipe ups so I unfollowed.
Now she really annoys me and can’t believe I liked watching her stories. Her home is so grey and bland. The Gretel filter is so annoying too!
She could do so much good, raising awareness, volunteering for charity etc but she seems to just swan about B&M shrieking. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s banging on about trolls again. It’s so ironic since she’s the biggest troll around. Is she getting all defensive coz we are saying her film choices are tit? She’s such a child 😂😂😂
And it’s even worse to be talking about trolls at a time like this!! duck trolls! Enjoy your film!

Her tik toks are gonna be absolute cringe arnt they 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooooh! I want to know! 🤔😂🤭
Me too! So nosey 😂 Just shows you, people who try and portray such a perfect life often live one far from it. I’ve never understood the need to post all aspects of your life on social media. Wisen up.

Reactions: 16
Hi Soph,
Not sure if this is classed as trolling, I could be wrong, I just wanted to let you know that you're a c*nt. People are suffering all over the world and you're worried about a few "trolls" get your head out of your arse you bleeping trollop.

All the best 🧽🧼🧹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m sorry your family are going through this.

My husband is a police officer and he’s off work at present with symptoms. We don’t have the space for him to fully isolate on his own so myself and my two young sons are at risk of catching it. It’s terrifying. Yet Nrs Hinch wakes up feeling sad in her safe clean home with; she’s just so out of touch 😔
Hi lovely, thanks so much for your kind words. I'm just gobsmacked that these influencers and celebs are all doing the whole "wow is me" tit when they're barely scratching the surface of what's really going on.

I completely understand your worries around that. There are no words for it. Please thank your husband for his service - I hope you guys are all ok xx

This is heartbreaking reading this. I’m so sorry you and your loved ones are going through such difficult times. She truly does live in her own #blessed bubble and the only thing she has to be bothered about is she doesn’t have her mum for round the clock baby sitting. I’m trying to stay positive and taking things day by day, it’s the only way I can survive this, it’s the adult equivalent of sticking my fingers in my ears and shouting LALALALALA. I have elderly/high risk relatives, my dad is in Australia and we had to tell my step sons they won’t see their mum for at least 3 weeks last night as she is a police officer. They don’t understand, and it will get worse for them on Sunday, which is our usual handover day.
It's just awful how it is affecting everyone and people pay her more attention for wiping her pram handle! I just can't get my little troll mind around it..! I know what you mean, I feel like I'm doing the same. I think it's all come to a head today when the nursery manager called. Just hit home. I can't imagine what those parents must be thinking now. I wouldn't know where to turn.

Oh my God 😪 that is horrendous.

Sending you and your loved ones lots of love xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ive Never been more proud for Hinch to call me a Troll!!! goodnight fellow Trolls, sleep well, take one day at a time. 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So she's banging on about trolls whilst this pandemic is really starting to take real effect!! She clearly means tattle trolls obviously 😉 instead of thinking your being a clever witch away and bleeping play with your son and be a mother coz how I see it right now is not one single person knows what is going to happen. This is a time were a lot of people will change their attitude and outlook on life and it's definitely making me realise there will be a lot of changes made in our family life when this has died down. I know nothing will change for her coz she's just a greedy manipulative cow and this pandemic I reckon will in fact make her even more greedy than she is now. The fact that she has clearly donated duck all or contributed to helping out in desperate times says it all. We would know if she had done any of this by the way. Her sister is a frontline worker yet hinch gets recognition for a bit of crap cleaning and telling people were she bought or got gifted ites from. Wake up people hinch is a nobody!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve never known someone to actually have no personality at all. She is just so bleeping boring. Yes she’s got loads of money, a big clean house abs no real worries in the world but my god she’s got no craic at all. Imagine trying to have a conversation with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Evening trolls! I haven’t commented on the Hinch threads for a bit as I’ve discovered I hate Stacey Solomon more! 🤣

Hinch’s content is just so same old, same old 😴
How many times can you watch someone clean the same already clean tat-filled home over and over?

Ronnieblesshimlonglegshasfoots is worrying me. When I saw that very staged picture of her supposedly asleep and cuddling him he just looked like a huge newborn. He doesn’t move, babble, crawl, reach for things, eat proper food, interact or seem interested in anything. He rarely smiles and seems to be very behind developmentally. Perhaps he’ll catch up, but the way she treats him he’ll still be in nappies when he starts school and still not sleeping in his own room. And the poor sod has to live in a world of grey with two workshy deadbeat grifters. 😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.