Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I rather wish she hadn't found her voice yesterday it was all so silly and staged and she looked and sounded like a fool. As my OH is over 70 and has a severe underlying health problem we no doubt will get the letter soon and will be at home for at least another 12 weeks as we have already been at home every day other than my op and buying a newspaper occasionally. Its fine we are both healthy at present although I recently had surgery. First things I thought about were getting my hair and nails done and whether I had enough solar lights (not) so I am so on Sophies message. When someone posts about staying at home I would rather they sounded as if they were all there and addressed the important message and yes not give any advice other than stay at home.

Reactions: 12
You just know she's going to be sat there all day ordering eBay tat without a care in the world, me, I'm just hoping I get through this, I couldn't care less about material things, my thoughts are taken up with other things!!

Reactions: 16
You just know she's going to be sat there all day ordering eBay tat without a care in the world, me, I'm just hoping I get through this, I couldn't care less about material things, my thoughts are taken up with other things!!
Hope eBay stop all but essential purchases. Imagine if her tat couldn’t be delivered.

Reactions: 17
I haven't been keeping up with instagrammers, as there's too much other stuff going on. However, I have just one message........

PLEASE STOP BUYING POINTLESS tit ONLINE NOW!!!

People are now having to rely on the postal service and couriers for necessary items. For example, hubby's asthma pumps came by Royal Mail, and were delayed last week, but thankfully we got them. People are now having to get items delivered that they would normally just pop to the doctors or chemist for, but they cannot. Postal staff and couriers will also be at risk of illness, so no doubt they will be under more pressure if staff numbers drop. Ebay tat, solar lights or whatever are not essential for life at the moment!!

I'm done.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So just like Mrs hinch became the face of #BeKind watch her now become the face of #stayAtHome coz her Hinchers probably think she made up the phrase

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well that’s another 12hour night shift done, looking after the oldies, some of who I’m jealous of as they have absolutely no idea what day it is let alone all of this that’s going on, I got changed at work, drove home, wiped my car over, door handles, steering wheel, gear stick, keys, stripped off in the garage, put all my clothes straight in the washing machine (which is the garage) trying not to touch anything with anything but a paper towel I came in went straight in the shower, stripped my daughters bed and disinfected her bedroom from top to bottom, all door handles, remotes, stair banister, things of Hugh volume touching, as I’m terrified I’m going to pass it on to her and my husband, who is off work as high risk due to being asthmatic 🥺 and all this bleeping dick splash is worried about is not having her fake tan, hair and nails done all whilst drawing stupid bleeping pictures in her book 🤯🤬😡😠😤😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh shut up “Guyz you’ve given me the confidence to post my reality on the grid”

Oh boo hoo Soph. Your dog wants something with food on, baby randomly doesn’t like something for no reason, hair hasn’t been washed in a few days and you have a sore bum. It’s not a big deal. That’s normal life. No need for this “my reality” tit, trying to get in with the rest of them and their tiresome “I don’t show all the good stuff! For example look at those 3 unwashed cups by the sink. Life isn’t all perfect squares”

Reactions: 24
And today of all days the bastard builders have arrived to start to work on my kitchen again been gone 7 weeks. Are there really folks out there who don't have 2 brain cells to click together. Never mind OH has reminded me that we do have some solar lights in the shed. Well thats my day made then!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I found out yesterday that my new store at work is closing for now (they all are)
all the hard work we’ve put into it for the opening day on Tuesday was pointless
I haven’t a clue if I’ll get paid (we can survive on my partners wage but it’ll be tighter than tight and I’ll die before I ask him for money)

but it’s ok guys!hinch has said something about it and has bought new lights!

all is well in the world!

duck off hinch

people have real lssues going on

greedy witch

Reactions: 22
This is a cot bumper, even though it is classed as an airflow one (or whatever) it is still NOT recommended by the lullaby trust and is still a risk to babies. Not a good thing to show to 3 million followers (or the 500k plus the 2.5 million she bought)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can the next thread just be called
“hope that helps guyzzzz, all I do is tell liezzzzz”

because I am SICK to bleeping death of her saying hope that helps guyzzz.

Here’s a link to something you could easily search hope that helps guys.. here’s a picture of a pillow I sprayed it with febreeze hope that helps guys..

head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Well that’s another 12hour night shift done, looking after the oldies, some of who I’m jealous of as they have absolutely no idea what day it is let alone all of this that’s going on, I got changed at work, drove home, wiped my car over, door handles, steering wheel, gear stick, keys, stripped off in the garage, put all my clothes straight in the washing machine (which is the garage) trying not to touch anything with anything but a paper towel I came in went straight in the shower, stripped my daughters bed and disinfected her bedroom from top to bottom, all door handles, remotes, stair banister, things of Hugh volume touching, as I’m terrified I’m going to pass it on to her and my husband, who is off work as high risk due to being asthmatic 🥺 and all this bleeping dick splash is worried about is not having her fake tan, hair and nails done all whilst drawing stupid bleeping pictures in her book 🤯🤬😡😠😤😳
Hope you manage to get some sleep!! I used to work in a care home I know how tough (and rewarding) it can be❤ She has no idea does she what it’s like to be a normal human!! With responsibilities and actual jobs and real home lives!!

This is a cot bumper, even though it is classed as an airflow one (or whatever) it is still NOT recommended by the lullaby trust and is still a risk to babies. Not a good thing to show to 3 million followers (or the 500k plus the 2.5 million she bought)
“Fed washed and dressed ready to spend the day at home” isn’t that what she does every single daaayyyy since time began !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn't her sister a paramedic? If that's correct, I can't understand her not having a stronger opinion about people following the Governments stay home policy. Fran from The Fashion Lift posted today to say she lives opposite an ambulance station and was going to take over a box of stuff she'd been sent for Mothers Day, stuff she didn't feel comfortable accepting as there were people out there who deserved it much more than her.
I said this on the last post, as a paramedic I also would have thought she would be stopping Abi going over there too?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why did she need to use so many things to clean her sink?? It only needed a wipe 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.