Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly 2 fit and healthy ppl in a house one can go shopping, no necessity for a nurse at all to be running her bleeping errands for her the shitcunt right now. Got me that has. I’ve a member shielding in my household so I’m the shopper, I’ve got my own health issues but not enough to shield isolation and I’m highly anxious about leaving the house because if I bring it in I’m the one to blame! I hope she don’t burden the poor nurse, We better not see her with food parcels! I can’t even registers vunerable for an online shop to deliver phone lines are nuts!
A nurse? I don’t watch her stories on Instagram so if someone could kindly fill me in please

Reactions: 3
Sudden thought.... I’m guessing the “Stay at home” instruction means that poor fat dog isn’t getting walked.....again! ☹
You are allowed to take your dog out once a day though . Obviously if you can avoid going out it is best but dogs need exercise and they can social distance whilst they are out. So absolutely no excuse .

She seriously cant expect a nurse to go to a supermarket and get her groceries 😱
The last place that nurse needs to be is queuing in a bloody supermarket. They should be doing her shopping for her
Why is the nurse doing this though? Look I get it is a wonderful gesture but this lady is working with vulnerable people and needs to spend as little time as possible in the supermarket. If anything people should be helping her out TBH

Reactions: 20
You are allowed to take your dog out once a day though . Obviously if you can avoid going out it is best but dogs need exercise and they can social distance whilst they are out. So absolutely no excuse .

Why is the nurse doing this though? Look I get it is a wonderful gesture but this lady is working with vulnerable people and needs to spend as little time as possible in the supermarket. If anything people should be helping her out TBH
She can take the dog to that field she’s so fond of. No chance of meeting anyone there. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if I’m just a really selfish nurse or what but I wouldn’t be volunteering to do Hinch’s shopping. 🤭 I’m on shift 4/8 tonight. My ICU is currently nursing ventilated patients 1:2 instead of the usual 1:1 due to lack of staff/resources, aka very scary and dangerous (and this is only the beginning - it’s going to get much worse soon). So sorry Hinch, whilst I’m pepping myself up to see what hell awaits me tonight why don’t you do mine and Katie’s shopping?
Thank you to you and everyone else working for the NHS doing an amazing job. ❤

Really hope Hinch doesn’t get a nurse to do her shopping! Beyond low of her if so.
I got a note through my door with contact details for a local community group if I needed help. So kind but don’t plan to use them unless I need to self isolate as I live on my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously if she has Katie shopping for her she’s lower than a snakes belly, THEY should be posting these notes to help the vulnerable in “their” little village! Ffs she’s really pissed on my cornflakes today.....plus on a lighter note she’s defo had a boob job. I’ve lost a lot of weight through major loss in my life the last couple of years and my lovely dd’s have vanished how has she got those? False like the rest of her....rant over 😤😤😤

Reactions: 24
That movie that they watched, I'd never heard of it so looked it up. It's literally a Channel 5 afternoon movie rip off of Fatal Attraction. Mrs Smug's brain operates at a level I just don't get, she's a tweenager trapped in a 45 year old body.
I was literally gobsmacked when she said she was turning 30! She looks a lot older. I'm 31 and I showed my husband and said, "How old is this woman?" And he said "42?" No way a bash at anyone who is 42, just struggle to believe she is ONLY 30.

Soph, it's good to see you've well and truly for your anxiety under control by making what you probably think are seductive stories for Instagram and Tik Tok. You must have gone through so much mental torment and anguish in order for you to be able to make that video of yourself acting as though you were trying to seduce someone. Very brave I must say! I imagine that you are now just gazing at one of your wedding photos so that you restore some calm and tranquility to your otherwise angst ridden life?
Hahahah! 👆👌🏻 yessssss

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or was that a proper skank tiktok from twit grinch and her fake tits
Edit to add fake teeth too that she denies having.

what sado does a full face of make up and hair to walk around their house!? I’m going to enjoy the next few weeks make up free!

P.s just trolling

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously if she has Katie shopping for her she’s lower than a snakes belly, THEY should be posting these notes to help the vulnerable in “their” little village! Ffs she’s really pissed on my cornflakes today.....plus on a lighter note she’s defo had a boob job. I’ve lost a lot of weight through major loss in my life the last couple of years and my lovely dd’s have vanished how has she got those? False like the rest of her....rant over 😤😤😤
Yeah I thought that too. Her boobs always look so perky and they are really big too for someone of her frame. I lost 3 and a half stone and my boobs went with it 😂

Reactions: 17
Feel so sorry for Henry. I love dogs and cocker spaniels need exercise and activity as they’re an intelligent breed. He looks so pudgy and sad.
Her incessant ‘booping’ doesn’t count as either and poor Henry looks livid. Can’t blame him with her talons prodding his nose. 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also just to add clearly the tiktok was pre recorded since she’s in the garden in a hoodie and legging

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My son was walking at 10 months. Ok early but this poor ronnie isnt having any encouragement to. And tbh grinch is so obsessed with cleaning her house, i wonder if she actually takes self hygiene as seriously as she always looks grubby. Iv seen that film and its AWFUL

Reactions: 2

I'm walking my neighbours dog for my one walk a day. Normal people want dogs to get all the exercise they can under this. Obviously Hinch wouldn't do this. Her and Jamie coul go out separately and get 2 walks in, but that would leave Hinch alone with Ronnie for one of them, which couldn't possibly happen.

Reactions: 12
Just a thought but she may very well have written that envelope herself or had Jamie do it. Wouldn't put it past her because she's desperate for engagement!

• Sick
WHAT (and I cannot stress this enough) THE duck was that Tik Tok about?! I nearly cringed to death 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Just a note to you SOPHIE, stop banging on about trolls. Trolls are those that direvt message you. Not a forum for people to express their opinions. Nobody has come for you. Shes holding that baby back poor thing and she HATES that solomon is getting popular. Shes putting #hinched on a lot of before/after pics now. Utter nob jockey

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t need an excuse.... they barely ever walk that poor pooch 😞
My boys are getting 2 walks a day as I take them to our village shop each morning to get bits for elderly neighbours and then a proper walk later. I “think” I’m sticking to the rules doing that. Also when I say village I mean teensy village. Not where Madam Grinch lives!

Reactions: 7
OH MY GOD THE VIDEO. NEVER CRINGED SO HARD IN MY LIFE.

From “I’m too nervous to do a live, I’m too anxious to show my face” to “Hot Ukrainian Divorcees Wanting To Chat Now”

• Haha
Reactions: 54
A few people saying she's had a boob job. I think so too. She looks as though she's lost weight, but her boobs seem bigger than ever and right up there. They're not hanging around!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.