Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what makes me most sad about Ronnie? Shes filming what she sees as the highlights of his day. That's his best bits. Getting sat behind the couch or a toy shook right at his nose, that's the best part of hia day. When shes not filming I'd put money on her ignoring him completely and leaving his care to Jamie. Hes an instagram prop so she could start flogging baby products, nothing more.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Tiktok is full of "trolls" and people being rude/insulting especially on accounts with lots of followers but she doesn't have a single negative comment?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lots of #gifted stuff needing to go into the loft, never to be seen again guyzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tiktok is full of "trolls" and people being rude/insulting especially on accounts with lots of followers but she doesn't have a single negative comment?!
Maybe coz she’s new to it. But when the real trolls do find her maybe she will stop calling us trolls as she has no idea what a troll actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG!!!! I WAS GOING TO SAY THIS TOO!!!! hes the image of vicar
Oh my god!!!
I showed my husband them side by side the other day and said does the vicar look like Ronnie or dies Ronnie look like the vicar!!
So glad I’m not alone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what makes me most sad about Ronnie? Shes filming what she sees as the highlights of his day. That's his best bits. Getting sat behind the couch or a toy shook right at his nose, that's the best part of hia day. When shes not filming I'd put money on her ignoring him completely and leaving his care to Jamie. Hes an instagram prop so she could start flogging baby products, nothing more.
You’re so right, I never thought of it that way. The poor wee lamb, he deserves better parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just cannot un-see it!!
He is the spit of ronnieblesshim!!

Not a nasty thing it’s actually quite sweet as I love the vicar especially last weeks episode when kurtan tried to make the vicar jump and scare him and Kurtan ended up on the floor and Kerry was wetting herself!! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I
Just cannot un-see it!!

Not a nasty thing it’s actually quite sweet as I love the vicar especially last weeks episode when kurtan tried to make the vicar jump and scare him and Kurtan ended up on the floor and Kerry was wetting herself!! 😂😂
said to my boyfriend too omg that looks like hinchs kid! So funny

Reactions: 1
Why on earth is she cleaning Ronnie's room? He never goes in there! I know she said a week or so back she was thinking about putting him in his own room but I don't think she did because it would have been broadcast to Instagram. He'll still be in their room when he's bloody 10!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just cannot un-see it!!

OMG! It is - he’s Ronnies doppleganger!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fabulous pics!
But, have you squeegeed your rug and and sprayed a shitload of chemicals on your sofa?
Haha the rug gets cleaned when I can be bothered and I wouldnt dream of taking a squeegy to it. Who has time for that tit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has this wanker dog got to be in in all the acts, all so staged and unnatural
View attachment 99943View attachment 99943
I actually feel sorry for her dog. He never goes on any walks now and there is absolutely no reason why! One person is allowed out to take their dog. A walk is more than a walk to dogs. It is about smells, sights and sounds that they cannot get stuck in her f?!£( grey tit hole. They are the most laziest people on the planet. Love your dog!!! Yes when it suits you !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.