Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t understand why she was in the garden. Everyone else did it from the front door or at least from the front window. She’s obviously too famous to go out the front and her neighbours seeing her 🙄🙄
Probably because we might catch a glimpse of their 2 cars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It was so lovely, everyone in my road came out the front of thier houses. Is it just me or do other people think it shouldn't have been filmed? It's supposed to be a nice moment to unite everyone and say thanks for the people still out there. So many people on my Facebook have uploaded videos of themselves clapping. I'm not even surprised Sophie did too!
Unpopular opinion - feel free to scoot on by.

It’s made my husband very angry. He works for the NHS as a clinical scientist with a patient load and is still going to work because it is his job. He doesn’t want people clapping and giving themselves a pat on the back for their virtue signalling. He wants them to stay the duck at home so that, with any luck, he doesn’t catch it and give it to me while I’m cooking the baby we never thought we’d have. And filming yourself and others doing it to upload it is even worse.

Honestly, he in such a foul mood now I’m considering going to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
All saying it should have been done at the front door makes me feel bad. We went in the garden as my asd son couldn't handle all those claps, cheers and whoops

Reactions: 13
Everyone else is taking a moment during the clapping to think about those workers and they're both there just pratting about. Disgusting individuals!
Jamie hollering like an absolute wanker. You're not running the waltzers at the carnival you hole, use that time to think about the NHS staff who cant be home standing in their garden safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
On her stories when she was cleaning Ronnie’s room she was like, ‘he’s not in here by himself yet but we come in here sometimes and he sits and looks at his toys.’ I don’t follow Hinch that closely so don’t know his exact age but he looks similar to my wee boy who is 10 months. And he doesn’t sit still and look at anything for more than 5 seconds! He’s rolling, commando crawling, pulling himself up, shouting his head off and babbling. Poor wee Ronnie just gets plonked on the floor and vacantly stares about, its soooo sad to see ☹
I’m confused is she saying her 9/10 month old just goes into his bedroom and looks at his toys but don’t play with them

1 that’s bleeping weird she has no stair gates up stairs
2 my sons 7 months and makes more mess pulling all the toys out the toy boxes that the 4 year old does!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
All saying it should have been done at the front door makes me feel bad. We went in the garden as my asd son couldn't handle all those claps, cheers and whoops
Don’t feel bad. You have your reasons. We went to the front door but others were at their front window. Hinch has a lovely long driveway she could have gone to the front door but I suspect she didn’t want to be seen

Reactions: 17
I’m starting to think right, if she is so anxious and struggles so badly with the ‘fame’ and ‘trolls’ and all this tit wtf has she done what she’s done? WHY?
Twuntliffe why have you put yourself, the man you love and now your baby out there to receive all the shite you apparently get. If I struggled as bad as you apparently do there’s no money in the world (or free tit gifts) that would make me want to be ‘famous’. bleeping bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I think her knowing a nurse lives on her street she should have gone to the front door, she made such a big deal out of doing it but what she don’t want to be associated with her street or some crap. I’m not well so did it in my living room where you do it is fine you did it x

Reactions: 20
I think her knowing a nurse lives on her street she should have gone to the front door, she made such a big deal out of doing it but what she don’t want to be associated with her street or some crap. I’m not well so did it in my living room where you do it is fine you did it x
I get the feeling she doesn't get along with them at all!! Proved that earlier! My neighbours are lovely and would have asked if it was ok to light a fire. Hers didn't and she got really self entitled about it! Her neighbour who is a nurse clearly doesn't know her either as she wouldn't have bothered asking to go shopping for 2 healthy and able people. I bet she is a nasty witch to everyone and now just avoid her haha

Reactions: 26

It’s made my husband very angry. He works for the NHS as a clinical scientist with a patient load and is still going to work because it is his job. He doesn’t want people clapping and giving themselves a pat on the back for their virtue signalling. He wants them to stay the duck at home so that, with any luck, he doesn’t catch it and give it to me while I’m cooking the baby we never thought we’d have. And filming yourself and others doing it to upload it is even worse.

👌👏 I just posted a video of the lack of clapping in my street but with the exception of my neighbour, who was out there whooping and clapping like a circus seal...but on Sunday had family and friends round for a Mother’s Day bbq! So many twats virtue signalling yet can’t comply with a basic instruction of stay the duck home and social distance! Twats!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I completely agree with your husband.

Half the people clapping will be the same people not sticking to social distancing.

You want to show your respect for the NHS - stay at home so this nightmare ends sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
👌👏 I just posted a video of the lack of clapping in my street but with the exception of my neighbour, who was out there whooping and clapping like a circus seal...but on Sunday had family and friends round for a Mother’s Day bbq! So many twats virtue signalling yet can’t comply with a basic instruction of stay the duck home and social distance! Twats!
Omg I literally could have written this about my fuckwit neighbour! I couldn't bring myself to say hello or wave back. I didn't get to see my mum on mother's day because she has COPD and received a letter yesterday saying she has to isolate for 12 weeks which means she will miss my daughter's first birthday. She is absolutely devastated and is already crying about it, but like you say, the fuckwits not abiding by the rules, coming and going as they and their visitors please just makes my blood boil. They'll want and need the full works off NHS staff if and when they catch it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg I literally could have written this about my fuckwit neighbour! I couldn't bring myself to say hello or wave back. I didn't get to see my mum on mother's day because she was COPD and received a letter yesterday saying she has to isolate for 12 weeks which means she will miss my daughter's first birthday. She is absolutely devastated and is already crying about it, but like you say, the fuckwits not abiding by the rules, coming and going as they and their visitors please just makes my blood boil. They'll want and need the full works off NHS staff if and when they catch it!
There’s an elderly couple across the road from me and they have had visits everyday this week from their daughter. All week she has come wearing a face mask and spent at least half an hour in the house. But today she has done the same without wearing a mask. I really don’t know what some people are thinking

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Was she crying....Fake emotion there...she was trying too hard....that was proper crocodile tears....wouldn’t even put it past her to drip a bit of that face stuff she has to resemble a tiny tear ....she is fake as f***
Definitely, she clearly has a way of looking like she is crying.

Reactions: 4
Ronnie just looks so underwhelmed whenever they were clapping most babies that age would be really excited and smiling .... poor little man !! 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What a let down I thought she Would of had Henry clapping his paws together, I actually thought she was going to drop Ronnie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but ronnie is unhealthily big how can she not see what shes doing to him? Poor bleeping child ! The way there clapping and he doesnt know what to do with himself hes just a blank camvas

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.