Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @TomTitLane with 38 likes! šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠ

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Thread title is not allowed as it's promoting another account and it encourages all the small account with bought followers to play for tattle. And it's an acronym. Hit report if there's another thread name to ise

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m not being funny, I love my kids to bits, but it doesnā€™t hurt.
The only time it would hurt is if there was something wrong with them that I couldnā€™t sort!

Reactions: 30
Work is CRAZY at the moment with (in the words of Hinch) ā€œall that is going onā€, so Iā€™ve barely had time to get on here. I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. Will catch up later hopefully.

Did just want to pop on to say Happy Mother's Day, especially in light of the recent Tattle baby boom! For some this will be their first, while others may have a memory box full of Mothers Day Cards from over the years. Motherā€™s whoā€™s childrenā€™s were taken from this earth too soon and Motherā€™s whoā€™s babies were born sleeping. Single Mothers, Step Mothers, Grandmothers, Adoptive Mothers - anyone who takes on the Mothering role to a child. And of course, to those who long to be a Mother. I know lots wonā€™t get to spend time with their children this year, (and vice versa, children missing out on seeing their Mums) but I hope if any of you are in that situation, you can still be made to feel as special & as loved as possible (not that, that should only happen on one commercial day each year lol) šŸ’—šŸ’

• Heart
Reactions: 63
So Mrs H is sharing something soon. I wait with baited breath. Shame it took LMM to tell her to do the right thing

Reactions: 40
So Mrs H is sharing something soon. I wait with baited breath. Shame it took LMM to tell her to do the right thing
She will be seething that she has to put up something after being called out. I expect a meltdown soon to get the sympathy vote. Does anyone remember Timmy Mallet and Wacaday? I really want one of those giant mallets to bash her over the head with any time she speaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The likes of LMM and tattle here are guiding her unfortunately. Id imagine,She, jamie, or her da read here for ideas and redemption.

Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s probably got to run it past gleam first or even get them to write it for her. Coz how hard is it just to say something about Motherā€™s Day and thinking of those who arenā€™t spending it with their mothers or kids but they are doing the right thing. She doesnā€™t need to know all the facts she just needs to encourage people to keep their distance. Itā€™s not hard. And even if she doesnā€™t have intelligence to word it there are so many memes going around on social media just sharing one will be enough. I hope her ā€˜when we spring cleaned the worldā€™ post wasnā€™t the response that she said she would give.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™ll place bets now the quietness is to cover for her mum and dad and sister and niece coming over for a family gathering. šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Anyone else think itā€™s weird how she did a motherā€™s day post for her mum but not Jamieā€™s?

Reactions: 25
Anyone else think itā€™s weird how she did a motherā€™s day post for her mum but not Jamieā€™s?
Guess it depends how good a relationship they have? Or maybe sheā€™s asked not to have her face posted all over social media? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15
The only time weā€™ve seen Jamieā€™s mum is when it was his birthday. Iā€™m sure heā€™s wished his mum happy birthday just not from his business account. Coz thatā€™s what it is

Reactions: 9
Hello all! Been so busy home learning with my kids and Iā€™ve been doing my elderly neighbours shopping for them!
now into isolation!

very sad Motherā€™s Day for me.Canā€™t see my mum as she is with my sister. My mother in law is isolating now as my father in law has health problems.
and my husband was supposed to be home and sort out a card etc but cause heā€™a stuck away he didnā€™t get a chance. And without someone reminding my eldest she wouldnā€™t of known so today is just a Normal Sunday in this house. I did buy myself some flowers though.

donā€™t want to mention it either to my eldest as I know sheā€™ll get upset that she hasnā€™t done anything.
Hinch posting about how much she loves Ronnie and bragging her presents etc.
really made me upset! But thatā€™s the whole of social media today!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Love to you all you horrible Tattlers :love: on this very strange Mothering Sunday. I can't see my old mammy because she lives hundreds of miles away and we obviously couldn't visit this year.:sneaky: To all of you who are suffering in ANY way during these current difficult times, I send you a massive hug/cwtch - stay strong and remember, this too shall pass, and hopefully everyone - even selfish Soph and her barmy army - will come out the other side with a greater appreciation of what life is all about.
People, family, love - not shopping, hoarding and selfishness.ā¤

And to those selfish pricks showing off their stashes of cleaning products and gloating about them - you are despicable. As you will discover, you can't feed your family with Zoflora and pine disinfectant, so let us hope you manage to buy the food that most people are struggling to find. ATB.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow how half arsed was that!
There is a difference between telling people what to do and reminding people of the importance of something following official guidance. She could have spoken of the importance of not going out right now and even linked to official articles of advice but no, she just comes with that joke filter and barely touches on anything and then adds in that she loves us all. Shove your love, Hinch!

Reactions: 25
bleeping joke!! She couldnā€™t even take off that stupid filter to talk about something so serious

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.