Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of my daughter has a 4 month old baby girl and she’s smiling, laughing, making babbling noises and is desperate to get on the move.

Ive never seen a baby like Ronnie before and just don’t know what to make of him to be honest.
Exactly the same as my thoughts generally dont know what to make of him. No words

Can he even roll himself over?
The poor wee guy looks like he hasn't even had any tummy time.

Sorry if it's been said before (I'm a longtime lurker and relatively new poster) but I really do think Hinch is struggling with post-natal depression, or she has some sort of mental health struggle that's been around since before Ronnie.

I feel so sorry for little Ronnie. All babies deserve the best start and he's not been given much of a chance so far.
Hes too heavy to roll himself over. She feeds him tit 24/7 and bleeping juice she hasnt given him even half a chance

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Because I’m such a lovely person, I thought I would save her the bother of searching for more films and a serial to watch in her breaks from pointless cleaning. I’ve carefully selected 12 films going on title only...they suited her so well 😂🤣
Edit. I found 12 but it only let me add 10 😕

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Does she have any anxiety for what’s going on in world/ country? I haven’t watched her stories the whole time. Prob thinks her zoflora dettol bubble makes her immune. I’m praying it does as I am using them, but this isn’t going away anytime soon with a bit of zoflora.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or was that a proper skank tiktok from twit grinch and her fake tits
Edit to add fake teeth too that she denies having.

what sado does a full face of make up and hair to walk around their house!? I’m going to enjoy the next few weeks make up free!

P.s just trolling
Has she had her boobs done ? bleeping hell wht next fake arse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw, you guys saying that’s a nice thing for Katie to do. Clearly I’m a born cynic who says “like hell im putting money in an envelope for you to rob, Katie...”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Because I’m such a lovely person, I thought I would save her the bother of searching for more films and a serial to watch in her breaks from pointless cleaning. I’ve carefully selected 12 films going on title only...they suited her so well 😂🤣
Edit. I found 12 but it only let me add 10 😕
These 2 were too good to miss off 😂🤣

Aw, you guys saying that’s a nice thing for Katie to do. Clearly I’m a born cynic who says “like hell im putting money in an envelope for you to rob, Katie...”
Maybe it’s the one who had the shopping 😂🤣 going in for another hit 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder where the other eggs went given that all she eats is pasta’n’sauce or mugshots 🙄
Egg shells are a good source of protein & calcium for dogs, think it’s good for their bones and teeth too. Genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if she puts some in Henry’s food but just discards the egg. We’ve never seen her having anything other than cereal or spaghetti in a jug for her breakfast

Reactions: 4
Actually just re thought about that cause no one can be trusted even in times like this.
On a side note sorry if been said but what happened to her posting the pic of the cleaning stuff every day!! Bullshit again her breath must reek! 😷

Reactions: 7
Look at the t on the can’t it’s the same and her A’s are the same too.
The ‘t’ and ‘h’ and consistent the same in letter her th looks different on card, I don’t think she penned it. I don’t understand though posting it up like she’s so bleeping entitled. I’d more than be happy to offer the nurse the help who wants to be working in her environment the last thing you want to do is shop, let alone do some other fuckwits ( fair enough if self isolating or vunerable) who I’m sure could ring the local butcher or farm shop and say please deliver me and I’ll share it with my following.
Yes she wrote it! 100% sure. No one speaks like this except her

Surely a nurse wouldn't use Hinch's euphemistic phrase 'due to the current concerns'. It doesn't sound like something a nurse would say, they would surely just say coronavirus!

Reactions: 7
Has Hinch ever said coronavirus or covid 19? Why is she skirting around saying it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The more I think about that envelope the more cynical I'm becoming. I'm a nurse and quite frankly I am apprehensive about going to the supermarkets for my own shopping let alone thinking about everyone in the street. Between us my husband and I are taking care of our own grocery shopping and that of our elderly parents and elderly neighbour and minimizing the amount of time we spend shopping as much as we can. I highly doubt a nurse would put herself at greater risk by increasing the contact she has with people so I don't believe it for one minute. The government advice is clear and simple about not going out unnecessarily and only buying essentials when you're shopping.
Imagine if every person in the street took up " Katie's " offer? She'd never be away from the supermarkets.
It's a load of absolute bollocks and what we've come to expect from that lying arse wipe 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s gone quiet on her stories, do u think it’s because she’s realised she’s fucked up on her stories today because that TikTok was obviously pre recorded, then not long after she’s in her scruffs in the garden with happy Henry and Ronnie, then she’s being Sussed out for writing that letter herself? 😂 daft bint

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s full or tit. The letter is in her voice and can you imagine what a nightmare jt would be to take on everyone’s shopping list and sort out all the money and change. Not to mention the issue around rationing; what if every shopper on the street wants the same item?

You’ve been called out on yet another lie Soph. Please just give up now. You’re so desperate for content - it’s almost unbearable to watch now. 😳

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.