Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very late to the party on the B&M fund. I applied for this on behalf of our community centre meal service 3 days ago 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Henry do your mum a favour and shift out of that double room tonight so the stuffed toys can sleep in there, just for a little while till the virus dies.

390BFC4A-F9D9-4059-B434-E454D9AFE5AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not expert but “If you can’t wash the toys then just keep them away from people for a few day’s to let the virus on the surface die”

Is that correct information? Is that a thing?! That better be true or else that’s dangerous information to be spreading.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
20200323_172436.jpg

Well, when you get cleaning products gifted and you have a garage full, you can do that, can't you.

Reactions: 23
Exactly! We all have it hard right now, some a lot more than others.

But she’s doing nothing to help when she has the means to do so. Get a donation box down to your local food bank, give money to charity, help an elderly neighbour.

Her biggest hardship today is pushing her baby around the garden instead of taking him out. But after that harrowing experience she has promised to go explore more places.

Babes you went 5 minutes down the road to Disneyland Paris and acted like you’d conquered Kilimanjaro whilst carrying Henry the entire way in a sling. duck off will you go anywhere but that piece of tit field.
Blatant beg for some holidays I reckon 🙄

Reactions: 4
A REMINDER TO ALL ❤

Times are tough with the current situation that’s going on at the moment and some are really feeling the strain which is totally understandable. You are not alone. X

If Hinch and her stories are causing further stress and frustration in your life, please feel able to block her out and take a break. I would hate to think someone is suffering more than they have to. Your sanity is very important right now, place value on it. It’s okay to take a break, the tattle family will be right here for you on your return. X

Sending big cyber hugs to you all!
Chin up and stay strong, you are braver than you think. Us evil trolls are tough cookies. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59
What a beg, I've only got a few bottles left of zoflora. Watch she'll have more sent by the end of the week

Reactions: 15
I can't take anymore of her. Viruses will not simply die ( they're not actually alive and require genetic instruction which they then use to invade and attack their hosts) if you leave items untouched for a "few days" Many factors influence the nature and behaviour of a virus e.g. room temperature, surface, strain, and this rubbish she's spouting now needs to be ignored promptly.
To my fellow and lovely Tattlers, stay safe and well, better days will come for all of us
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A REMINDER TO ALL ❤

Times are tough with the current situation that’s going on at the moment and some are really feeling the strain which is totally understandable. You are not alone. X

If Hinch and her stories are causing further stress and frustration in your life, please feel able to block her out and take a break. I would hate to think someone is suffering more than they have to. Your sanity is very important right now, place value on it. It’s okay to take a break, the tattle family will be right here for you on your return. X

Sending big cyber hugs to you all!
Chin up and stay strong, you are braver than you think. Us evil trolls are tough cookies. ❤
Thinking a break is needed, her ignorance and disgusting behaviour, bragging and arse covering is nauseating. Even just seeing that ‘wash load’ of hers today is raising the stress levels when I’d normally just look to Tattle to laugh about it with you fellow trolls.

My baby is due tomorrow and everything is all just a bit too mad in this world right now, and made worse by the news, social media and constant checks to see if my home birth team is being pulled like many others are...don’t feel like the oxytocin is going to flow well and baby will stay put for another 9 months 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“Don’t forget guyzzzz, spray the zoflora onto your cloff, not the actual surface” ... *proceeds to spray the zoflora straight on to the letter box and door lock* 👀

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
She hasn't got much zoflora left.....
So she fucks half a bottle into the washing machine?
She must have hundreds of bottles and if she doesnt then she will certainly have more on the way....#gifted of course.

I loved stacey showing all of the brightly coloured veg she was chopping for dinner and little rex munching away, walking round the furniture etc. She completely throws shade at her mate.

Does anyone know why sophie is disinfecting everything in her house when its only the 3 of them in it? I could understand her doubt that if she worked out of the house and was worried she was bringing germs in

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bit of a crisis here so dipping out for a while. Hopefully she will be past her sell by date by the time I see my aunt (no hope) bury her etc as I am her only relative, get things done and deal with all the other tit in the world today. BUT as I said earlier today my OH has been tidying the shed and we have solar lights so surely in Saint Sophflora's world we will be OK.

• Sad
She is the last person I would be taking advice from, I wish some one would hack her account and shut it the duck down

The zoflora website says 'Do NOT allow contact with polished wood, painted or varnished surfaces.'

If the door that she sprayed it all over is wood then she just went against that and if it isn't wood then why does she use the wood silk polish on it? She really doesn't have a clue, does she!?

So Caroline Hirons (Beauty blogger) posted that her book, due for release in April has had to be postponed until June. She said it was out of her control but also didn’t care given the current pandemic. Wonder if Hinches will get postponed (think it’s due early April?) too?

Reactions: 13
Thinking a break is needed, her ignorance and disgusting behaviour, bragging and arse covering is nauseating. Even just seeing that ‘wash load’ of hers today is raising the stress levels when I’d normally just look to Tattle to laugh about it with you fellow trolls.

My baby is due tomorrow and everything is all just a bit too mad in this world right now, and made worse by the news, social media and constant checks to see if my home birth team is being pulled like many others are...don’t feel like the oxytocin is going to flow well and baby will stay put for another 9 months 🤣
F*ck her chick, focus on you! I feel for you having to go through this now of all times, it’ll definitely be one to tell the grandkids!! 😩 But the little bundle will be worth it all, congratulations Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We
What a beg, I've only got a few bottles left of zoflora. Watch she'll have more sent by the end of the week
how can she claim she only has a few bottles oF zoflora left? She had at least 20 under the sink not even counting whatever is stashed in the garage. A standard bottle makes about 20 litres of disinfectant ffs! What does she do with it to suddenly claim to have used all that?

But then she waste it buy pouring it all in the washing machine. That should have been able to last her for a while since it’s so concentrated
Urgh I know - I watched that open mouthed...also didn’t realise you could or would use zoflora neat in the washing machine? Surely just run it on a hot wash and it will kill anything? So transparent - also she could have used it to drum home that you don’t need to stock pile e.g. ‘Guuuyyyzzzz this little bottle can last ages as you just dilute a small bit with water so don’t stockpile...’ but nope after saying she was running low she threw it all in the machine :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.