Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaFamous

Thank God shes ordered more solar lights. I wasn’t sure how I was going to be able to sleep with worry that Mrs H wasn’t able to adequately light up her plants.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Macklen83

Chatty Member
This crying is fucking ridiculous!!!! She’s actively recording herself, no doubt playing it back and uploading it. It’s not a live off the cuff burst of emotion it’s calculated and wrong! Please fucking stop. You open yourself up to criticism by shoving the phone in his face. That’s on you! That’s your guilt and that IS terrible parenting. No amount of sycophants messaging you can repair that you stupid fucking arsehole!
I’m absolutely sick of her! I went into social care 12 months ago after being a nurse for 12 years because I was sick of being treated like shit off joe public and I’m going to go back because we are in a CRISIS and I can make a fucking difference so I fucking well should! You, you silly cow thinking your stupid fucking Hinch Movement and people cleaning and staying indoors is all on you, Hinch saves yhe world. Piss off you dense dense bitch! Mrs Hinch saves the UK from Covid 19. Off you fuck.

• Heart

KermitTheCloffff

Evening trolls! I haven’t commented on the Hinch threads for a bit as I’ve discovered I hate Stacey Solomon more! 🤣

Hinch’s content is just so same old, same old 😴
How many times can you watch someone clean the same already clean tat-filled home over and over?

Ronnieblesshimlonglegshasfoots is worrying me. When I saw that very staged picture of her supposedly asleep and cuddling him he just looked like a huge newborn. He doesn’t move, babble, crawl, reach for things, eat proper food, interact or seem interested in anything. He rarely smiles and seems to be very behind developmentally. Perhaps he’ll catch up, but the way she treats him he’ll still be in nappies when he starts school and still not sleeping in his own room. And the poor sod has to live in a world of grey with two workshy deadbeat grifters. 😔

• Heart
  • Haha

Fififoo

Chatty Member
And Soph I could not give a shit if your kid is walking, talking or crawling. STOP PUTTING HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA THEN THESE NASTY TROLLS WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO COMMENT ON APART FROM YOU. TWAT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

franno

“I would love it if you all join ME” 🤬🤬🤬 do t even go there not today you fucking twat , I NOT long came off what was meant to be a 14hr night shift (don’t get me wrong I would never and could never change my job) working the frontline , going strait into a meeting about preparing g our ICU for what they expect to hit us hard in 2 weeks time!!!

It’s not for you yeh bitch it’s for YOUR sister more and the rest of all our NHS staff , an let me tell you am crying typing this because our hospitals were bad enough but the last few weeks have been so hard physically and especially mentally , it touches my heart that people are going to do this tonight because we actually do work really hard , it’s stressful, draining, frustrating the list is endless , I worry about having to work in these conditions and have to go home to my family , but it’s my job and I wouldn’t change it , I can’t find the words I really can’t am sobbing an she has fucking announced “she would be grateful if everyone joined her” my god I never thort I could ever dislike anyone I have never met but she has proved me wrong, just fuckoff you self centred cunt!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Just watched Kim Woodburns insta stories
She has recorded a long message thanking the hospital staff and shop workers for their hard work and calling out the bulk buyers as vile people. She is the kind of cleaning expert we need, someone who knows what she is doing, gets stuck in and isn't afraid to say what needs to be said.
Hinch could learn a thing or two from her

• Heart
Reactions: 43

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20200325_232459.jpg

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who is the ugliest of them all?

Well, that would be you, you horrible prat.
Your self-absorption makes you that.

• Haha
  • Sick

AC55

VIP Member
Soph, it's good to see you've well and truly for your anxiety under control by making what you probably think are seductive stories for Instagram and Tik Tok. You must have gone through so much mental torment and anguish in order for you to be able to make that video of yourself acting as though you were trying to seduce someone. Very brave I must say! I imagine that you are now just gazing at one of your wedding photos so that you restore some calm and tranquility to your otherwise angst ridden life?

• Haha
  • Heart

Regina Falangey

I’ll place bets now the quietness is to cover for her mum and dad and sister and niece coming over for a family gathering. 🙄

• Wow

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
She needed to film it that’s why she went out the back! I wonder why Ronnie wasn’t standing by himself and clapping too why did she need to hold him like that if he can stand himself 😂

• Haha

Bananashan

“Don’t forget guyzzzz, spray the zoflora onto your cloff, not the actual surface” ... *proceeds to spray the zoflora straight on to the letter box and door lock* 👀

• Haha
  • Angry

AC55

VIP Member
Thank God you've ordered more solar lights Sophie and you've told us all not to worry! I have been consumed with worry about whether your garden would be lit up again like a Christmas tree this year. In fact I was so worried about you that I stopped worrying about the fact that I am a nurse and will be back on the front line on Tuesday even though I'm actually on annual leave. I stopped worrying about the fact that I must do some shopping for my 81 year old dad tomorrow and I'm not sure I will get everything he needs. I've stopped worrying about the fact that I will only be able to spend the bare minimum of time with him. I've stopped worrying about my mother in law and whether she will be able to see her poorly friend again before she inevitably passes away soon. I've stopped worrying about everything Sophie because you have ordered some more solar lights for the garden and I cannot tell you how relieved I am.

You beggar belief and I fucking despise you!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

super grateful

I don’t know if I’m just a really selfish nurse or what but I wouldn’t be volunteering to do Hinch’s shopping. 🤭 I’m on shift 4/8 tonight. My ICU is currently nursing ventilated patients 1:2 instead of the usual 1:1 due to lack of staff/resources, aka very scary and dangerous (and this is only the beginning - it’s going to get much worse soon). So sorry Hinch, whilst I’m pepping myself up to see what hell awaits me tonight why don’t you do mine and Katie’s shopping?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Everyone else is taking a moment during the clapping to think about those workers and they're both there just pratting about. Disgusting individuals!
Jamie hollering like an absolute wanker. You're not running the waltzers at the carnival you arsehole, use that time to think about the NHS staff who cant be home standing in their garden safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Minkeh

I can’t say who but I live next door to a couple who have a high social media following. You would think they have the perfect life and perfect loving relationship. They argue all the time - we hear it though the walls! 🙈🙈🙈 can literally have a set to and the next day the perfect photos arrive. It’s all for show!!! Quite sad really.
Ok, now I’m desperate to know who this is 😂😂
(Yes I’m a nosy cow, it’s a good distraction from being an evil troll 🤷🏻‍♀️😂)

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
So Mrs H is sharing something soon. I wait with baited breath. Shame it took LMM to tell her to do the right thing
She will be seething that she has to put up something after being called out. I expect a meltdown soon to get the sympathy vote. Does anyone remember Timmy Mallet and Wacaday? I really want one of those giant mallets to bash her over the head with any time she speaks.

• Haha