Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone fill me in with what's happened? Who is LMM and what's happened? Been busy working on the front line unlike some who just get to stay at home and showing off all the tat shes bought 🙄

Reactions: 17
Buying more tat online 🤦‍♀️
Postal workers are now classed as key workers and we should be trying to limit contact with them. They are even leaving parcels on the doorstep to avoid contact.
She has nothing else in her life. Buying solar lights is not a priority right now
And they will be used to deliver medical supplies, etc. to the vulnerable and frail people not some 'cleaning guru'. She is pissing me right off today as she is loads of others :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Ok so her response to that was ridiculous. "I'm not going to dictate..." Blah blah blah is that implying LMM is? At times like this, you need to be straight to the point and tell people to bleeping wash their hands/limit contact etc. She's got over 3m followers, if they are real followers then she has a duty of care to inform them what to do. There's NHS guidelines she can repost, she can remind ppl to wash/stay away from others. She can dictate to others what to do when Caroline flack sadly passed away because she had a way of making it about herself. Everyone is feeling anxious about this whole virus thing, yet loads are actively doing something about it

Reactions: 38
I’ll bet the majority of those 3.2 million followers (well those who aren’t bots) are the idiots out and about today putting us all at risk and increasing the chances of a full lock down. Yes you do have to dictate! Tell them the facts!! Get off eBay and do something honourable for once!

Reactions: 32
Amazon is no longer delivering anything non essential to France. We got a final work related delivery last week and asked the driver whether he would continue working through our current lockdown and he said yes, his company would be continuing as they had to deliver to chemists/hospitals etc. But we won't be ordering anything unless absolutely essential so we reduce how many people delivery drivers come in contact with. He looked tired and worried and ensured that, other than when helping us offload the pallet and sign the form, he kept at least 2m away from us. We washed our hands as soon as we got home.
Stop ordered things you don't need, Sophie
TELL your followers to also stop buying non essential goods to help protect delivery drivers.

Reactions: 29
Don’t hold hands. Don’t kiss. Yet Soflora thinks it’s alright to put her child’s foot in her mouth. Clearly oblivious to the seriousness of the situation the country is in.
Well done Soflora, as always clueless.

Reactions: 20
Don’t hold hands. Don’t kiss. Yet Soflora thinks it’s alright to put her child’s foot in her mouth. Clearly oblivious to the seriousness of the situation the country is in.
Well done Soflora, as always clueless.
Yes, but it's different in their house because 'Handsnomes does have foots' that have probably been washed in Milton, Nuk and Zoflora.

• Haha
My god that speech of hers about Coronavirus was just terrible. It seems like she didnt actually want to mention it and she's only doing it because she's been called out. I couldnt take her seriously with that ridiculous filter on either 🤦🏻‍♀️ And good for her that nothing has changed,totally relatable when other people are losing jobs and wondering how they will keep a roof over their heads and food on the table

Reactions: 28
Can someone fill me in with what's happened? Who is LMM and what's happened? Been busy working on the front line unlike some who just get to stay at home and showing off all the tat shes bought 🙄
So this is why she made that totally awesome speech today. I feel so much better for it lol shame it took someone else to tell her to address it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“We will all come out of this guys, I’ve got everything crossed”

thank god for that, I was seriously getting worried, but hinch has everything crossed for us!
She really doesn't get the reality that hundreds will die! This is not a joke Soph.

Reactions: 19
Guess it depends how good a relationship they have? Or maybe she’s asked not to have her face posted all over social media? 🤷‍♀️
Doesn’t matter if they don’t get on or have a good relationship or not, she’s married to him and therefore has his mum as a mother in law so it’s just respectful to say happy Mother’s Day to both... It would really upset me if my husband said happy Mother’s Day to his mum but ignored mine. It didn’t even have to include a photo just “happy Mother’s Day to Jamie’s mum“ whatever her name is too

Guess it depends how good a relationship they have? Or maybe she’s asked not to have her face posted all over social media? 🤷‍♀️
I mean, I wouldn’t buy a Mother’s Day card for my mum without thinking of my mother in law too, and my husband is the same.

Reactions: 11
It’s absolutely pathetic but there are people who will listen to her more than they’ll listen to the prime minister. She’s in a perfect position to tell people what to do and have them actually listen but she still won’t. Joke.

Reactions: 22
I can’t bear to look. It sounds like she’s made a total tit of herself again 🤦‍♀️

Assuming she didn’t mention stock piling at all?! I read yesterday that in the last 3 weeks 2.5 BILLION extra pounds has been spent on food in the UK!!! That’s utterly crazy! She could at least have mentioned that. Where is all this food going to end up? In the bloody bin I expect 😡

On a lighter note my family managed to work out how to do a group face time chat (it took a while!!) so my sister and I could talk to our parents who are over 70 and over seas. It was actually really lovely.

Stay well lovelies 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Life is changing for everyone Sophie. I left my house for 10 minutes today to leave bread on my parents doorstep. Tomorrow I will be leaving purely to deliver hot food to elderly people who are in isolation and have noone else to help them.
I will not be shopping, I will not be ordering tat online and I have no intention of doing so until the situation we are in changes.
If we don't make massive changes to our lives right now we will be in military lockdown very soon and rightly so

So nothing much has changed for our precious Sophie? Well good for you Grinch. Just keep your head buried in the sand won't you?
My husband is a social worker helping vulnerable and sometimes dangerous adults. This weekend he has worked unpaid making sure they are all ok. He has dropped off food parcels and topped some of their electric and gas meters up with his own money.
We won't be able to lock down no matter what the government says, so we are all put at risk as my husband will still be going out and doing his job no matter what.
For the sakes of people like us and others in the same position who can't avoid this virus, the LEAST she could do is make a general statement saying STAY HOME. Honestly I despair of this woman.
But so long as you can get some more solar lights hey Soph? Doesn't matter that people are literally dying.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
At first I was afraid, I was petrified,
There was no loo roll down at Aldi and I nearly cried.
Oh, how I spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong,
I used to wipe,
And now I’m forced to just drip dry!
No anti-bac!
No bloody soap!
And if you think you’re buying pasta, well, you’ve got no hope!
I would have bought that box of eggs, I would have rationed out my bread,
If I’d have known for just one second everyone would lose their head!
Go on now go, walk out the door!
You bloody stockpilers,
You are not welcome any more!
Weren’t you ones who just bought all the sodding beans?
You selfish gits!
I hope you spill them down your jeans!
Oh no not I, I won’t panic buy!
Oh as long as I have alcohol, I know I’ll stay alive,
Though I can’t buy my usual cheese
This will not bring me to my knees
And I’ll survive, I will survive, hey, hey!
It took all the strength I had not to not to fall apart,
There was just apples and a carrot in my shopping cart,
And I spent hours walking round just feeling sorry for myself,
The empty store, with boxes strewn across the floor!
And you’ll see me, somebody who,
Cannot buy anything she came for, and it’s down to you
And frickin’ Reg from down the road is such a selfish blimmin’ git!
Because he stockpiled all the loo roll no one else can have a s@*t!
(x2)
You bloody stockpilers,
Weren’t you ones who just bought all the sodding cakes?
Can’t you make a crumble,
Do you people not know how to bake?
And I’ll survive, I will survive!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Wow. Just wow. We’ve got Chris Martin, Gary Barlow singing to keep people entertained, Joe Wicks doing daily PE, actors reading bedtime stories, Davina offering 30 days free work out subscription, Ted Talks are emailing daily links to academic curriculum linked content, even Liam Gallagher posting singing and washing his hands.

Mrs Hinch’s input, at a time when cleanliness is paramount, is she’s bought new solar lights 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
At first I was afraid, I was petrified,
There was no loo roll down at Aldi and I nearly cried.
Oh, how I spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong,
I used to wipe,
And now I’m forced to just drip dry!
No anti-bac!
No bloody soap!
And if you think you’re buying pasta, well, you’ve got no hope!
I would have bought that box of eggs, I would have rationed out my bread,
If I’d have known for just one second everyone would lose their head!
You bloody stockpilers,
Weren’t you ones who just bought all the sodding beans?
You selfish gits!
I hope you spill them down your jeans!
And I’ll survive, I will survive, hey, hey!
It took all the strength I had not to not to fall apart,
There was just apples and a carrot in my shopping cart,
And I spent hours walking round just feeling sorry for myself,
The empty store, with boxes strewn across the floor!
And you’ll see me, somebody who,
Cannot buy anything she came for, and it’s down to you
And frickin’ Reg from down the road is such a selfish blimmin’ git!
Because he stockpiled all the loo roll no one else can have a s@*t!
(x2)
You bloody stockpilers,
Weren’t you ones who just bought all the sodding cakes?
Can’t you make a crumble,
Do you people not know how to bake?
And I’ll survive, I will survive!
@starshineangelxx, I love you! 😍😍😂😂

Reactions: 4
Thank God you've ordered more solar lights Sophie and you've told us all not to worry! I have been consumed with worry about whether your garden would be lit up again like a Christmas tree this year. In fact I was so worried about you that I stopped worrying about the fact that I am a nurse and will be back on the front line on Tuesday even though I'm actually on annual leave. I stopped worrying about the fact that I must do some shopping for my 81 year old dad tomorrow and I'm not sure I will get everything he needs. I've stopped worrying about the fact that I will only be able to spend the bare minimum of time with him. I've stopped worrying about my mother in law and whether she will be able to see her poorly friend again before she inevitably passes away soon. I've stopped worrying about everything Sophie because you have ordered some more solar lights for the garden and I cannot tell you how relieved I am.

You beggar belief and I bleeping despise you!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.