Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:
You want all the credit for the nhs we applaud but Sophie your just a big fraud

Reactions: 28
I don't watch her much but is she seriously having an anxiety attack because her baby enjoys standing up!! shedding tears of worry if he had developed a little cough or temperature yes but this beggars belief, also (just for a little giggle) has any one else noticed how identical Ronnie looks to BBC comedy This Country's Vicar Rev. Seatton if you know you can't unsee it 😉.
OMG!!!! I WAS GOING TO SAY THIS TOO!!!! hes the image of vicar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My son at 10 months standing
Totally different body position to the one Ronnie was forced into

You can see Ronnie's left arm pushed forward by whoever is holding him. That and the closed feet. Babies never stand like that especially when they are only learning to stand and walk. They cant balance so stand with their legs apart.

I've also put a pic of my son when he was 7 months eating corn on the cob.
Why cant she give ronnie something with texture to hold and gum?
20200326_154854.jpg
14-36-39--6-8b3fd5ba8d8f2fb3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestions

Zoph desperate on insta and twitter but god dont ronnie look just like 'our vicar'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

You can see Ronnie's left arm pushed forward by whoever is holding him. That and the closed feet. Babies never stand like that especially when they are only learning to stand and walk. They cant balance so stand with their legs apart.

Why cant she give ronnie something with texture to hold and gum?View attachment 100012View attachment 100011
ahhhhh cute 🥰 nice to see a house with actual colour in it apart from grey!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she would be a different mum or have a stronger bond if she had a girl instead of a boy. She seems like she’s a girl mum. I can imagine she would have had a pink and grey nursery and would have her dressed in all kinds of dresses and tutus. She really don’t seem that bothered about Ronnie. I guess with him being her 2nd son the novelty has worn off (Henry of course being her first born 🙄🙄)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she would be a different mum or have a stronger bond if she had a girl instead of a boy. She seems like she’s a girl mum. I can imagine she would have had a pink and grey nursery and would have her dressed in all kinds of dresses and tutus. She really don’t seem that bothered about Ronnie. I guess with him being her 2nd son the novelty has worn off (Henry of course being her first born 🙄🙄)
I think so. She certainly seems to care about her niece more than she does her own son 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I don’t think he even gets himself into the sitting position she never shows any movement does she he’s most definitely always just placed sat like that and surrounded with tit to help hold him up
To hold him up and to keep him from actually moving anywhere. It's like he's penned in!!

Reactions: 8
How big is that bleeping loft? They're always putting stuff up there!

I've done some yellow comfort washing today in case anyone gives a duck!
Always advertising aren't you Soph? Why not just say you've put washing out? Why the need to advertise the spring awakening? Actually why even mention you've hung washing out at all? It's boring as duck to be honest.

All the best

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think so. She certainly seems to care about her niece more than she does her own son 🤷🏻‍♀️
Very true coz although Ronnie quite young he could have also done that colouring table cloth thing she got for her niece. She could have made her own paint that if he ate it would be fine. But let’s face it she doesn’t even make him is own food there is no way in hell shes gonna make baby safe paint for him. Plus that would also mean him getting messy and exploring colour and we can’t have that now can we 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
She’s really trying to prove he can stand isn’t she. If he could stand by himself, or even just aided, he would be holding on to her.

He’s not, he’s been forced in to that position by her hence why he’s leaning back on to her and not holding on to her chest/neck/hands.

I hope if I quote the photo shows up 🤷🏼‍♀️ But does it look like she’s had her roots done??

Reactions: 2

Why cant she give ronnie something with texture to hold and gum?View attachment 100012View attachment 100011
Fabulous pics!
But, have you squeegeed your rug and and sprayed a shitload of chemicals on your sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.