Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will win this?

Well obviously we will. Even if people carry on being selfish and flaunting the rules, even if the stores are stripped bare, even if we run out of ventilators ... the human race will still survive.

It’s very easy to be “all in this together” and “we will win this” when

- You have a fridge (plus another Christmas fridge in your bloody garage!) and freezer full of food
- You won’t lose your job and your other half doesn’t even have to work
- You have a healthy child and don’t need to worry about home schooling.
- When you don’t have to leave the house for work
- You aren’t a key worker
- You have a mountain of cleaning products boarded away
- When you only have to post an IG story moaning about needing something and a company and “little driver” will have it delivered to your door within the hour

But don’t pretend you are experiencing any battles to win during this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
We will win this?

Well obviously we will. Even if people carry on being selfish and flaunting the rules, even if the stores are stripped bare, even if we run out of ventilators ... the human race will still survive.

It’s very easy to be “all in this together” and “we will win this” when

- You have a fridge (plus another Christmas fridge in your bloody garage!) and freezer full of food
- You won’t lose your job and your other half doesn’t even have to work
- You have a healthy child and don’t need to worry about home schooling.
- When you don’t have to leave the house for work
- You aren’t a key worker
- You have a mountain of cleaning products boarded away
- When you only have to post an IG story moaning about needing something and a company and “little driver” will have it delivered to your door within the hour

But don’t pretend you are experiencing any battles to win during this time.
There is nothing relatable about what most of us are going through right now compared to privileged princess Soflora. She has become more and more unrelatable 😡

Reactions: 11
I thought she had actually purchased herself a family size jug but nope, just her stupid jug lampshades 🤣

2AE1DD60-15E2-416D-A5E0-922448F08D37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is nothing relatable about what most of us are going through right now compared to privileged princess Soflora. She has become more and more unrelatable 😡
Exactly! We all have it hard right now, some a lot more than others.

But she’s doing nothing to help when she has the means to do so. Get a donation box down to your local food bank, give money to charity, help an elderly neighbour.

Her biggest hardship today is pushing her baby around the garden instead of taking him out. But after that harrowing experience she has promised to go explore more places.

Babes you went 5 minutes down the road to Disneyland Paris and acted like you’d conquered Kilimanjaro whilst carrying Henry the entire way in a sling. duck off will you go anywhere but that piece of tit field.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
made my first ever post on here earlier about how she could share the food bank scheme that b and m have started. Then a few hours later she shares it :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Been lurking for a while. But finally had to post after her shocking attempt at addressing what LLM called her out on. How can people not see through her, she almost seemed inconvenienced by it. You could tell with the way she snapped at Henry.

Nobody is telling her to give out health advice or tell people what to do but there are other things she could be doing that can help even in a small way. For example b and m have on their stories that they are donating to £1 mil to food banks and for them to apply. Why can’t she share this? Promote something from a store that she claims to love so much. You must be an idiot to believe she isn’t just out for herself

edited to add: b and m have 825k Instagram followers so if she shared this it would reach so many more people (the ones that aren’t bots)
You got a bingo!

Reactions: 22
Exactly! We all have it hard right now, some a lot more than others.

But she’s doing nothing to help when she has the means to do so. Get a donation box down to your local food bank, give money to charity, help an elderly neighbour.

Her biggest hardship today is pushing her baby around the garden instead of taking him out. But after that harrowing experience she has promised to go explore more places.

Babes you went 5 minutes down the road to Disneyland Paris and acted like you’d conquered Kilimanjaro whilst carrying Henry the entire way in a sling. duck off will you go anywhere but that piece of tit field.
She never takes that poor bleeping kid out anyway unless it's to Costa and Home bloody Bargains! He probably doesn't know what to do with himself in the garden, fresh air and colours!

Reactions: 20
made my first ever post on here earlier about how she could share the food bank scheme that b and m have started. Then a few hours later she shares it :unsure:
She’s definitely been on here then coz they sent that message it’s around 1pm and she didn’t share it until 3pm

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely been on here then coz they sent that message it’s around 1pm and she didn’t share it until 3pm
100% think she’s seen it on here and it’s prompted her to have a look. In typical soph style shes made it look like she’s done it off her own back and even added the message screenshot from b and m that bigs her up a bit. I feel like the wording she uses gives it away that she’s been on here reading though because it’s always similar to what someone has wrote. As I put “promote a store she claims to love so much” and in her post she put “I didn’t think it was possible to love b and m more”

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sophie are you completely bleeping mad? "If any of you are feeling a bit strange it's ok because I feel like this too"? A bit strange? A bit bleeping strange? Jesus Christ woman, everyone is scared bleeping witless! Are you getting paid by B&M for that inevitable swipe up? Why haven't you donated anything from your huge collection of cleaning products you have stashed away? I'm sure your local food bank would be more than happy to have them? You won't though will you? Can't bear the thought of your cupboards being depleted even though the people who are desperate for essential things right now. You're unbearable.

Reactions: 22
I’m so glad I stopped following her finally. I only followed before so I could keep up here but I think I’d blow a gasket if I was watching her stories now!

“We’re all in this together”..... no lovey. WE are all in this together.....YOU live on a different bloody planet where the only concerns seem to be manicures and solar lights! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
IF YOU FEEL THE SAME?!!!??

OMG .. I’m done

Not one single person is worried about this. I’m sure all key workers feel like they are on holiday at the minute. This minor inconvenience hasn’t bother anyone but you princess.

Reactions: 18
Aaaaaand here comes the build up to the anxiety she claims to have

IF YOU FEEL THE SAME?!!!??

OMG .. I’m done

Not one single person is worried about this. I’m sure all key workers feel like they are on holiday at the minute. This minor inconvenience hasn’t bother anyone but you princess.
That’s how it comes across for what is happening is a bit of a ‘inconvenience’ for her 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
And now she’s cleaning. Watch her get in the sun tomorrow with ‘Mrs hinch’s tips to stop the corona virus spreading in your house’ she’s such a dick. She ignored it for weeks and now she’s acting like she’s the first person to ever tell people how to disinfect their house 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
My first post so I hope I have done this right. First of all thank you for opening my eyes. I’ve unfollowed it and secondly I’m watching a LOT of CBeebies at the moment they have just done a little song on how to wash hands. Why can’t she? The disinfecting posts feel a bit late to me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a patronizing twit she is! Does she honestly think people need her prancing around with colour coded cloths and tins of disinfectant to know how to clean their houses? It's just boring and repetitive now and I wish she'd duck off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.