Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do you think when these ladies break out of their hinch trance they will be embarrassed of how obsessed they were? Who writes the names of someone else’s husband and baby in their book? It’s like they don’t have a mind of their own. Oh Mrs hinch draw a bunch of cleaning stuff in her journal so we must too. It’s not how adults act. I’m so confused

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hinch does what I do but on a grand scale. I actually just realised that this weekend. I knew my partner was looking for a Mother’s Day present for me so when I saw those praline chocolate seashells in Tesco I casually said “Oh I love them” and walked away. Then today I got them #gifted 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

SithLord

Hi Soph,
Not sure if this is classed as trolling, I could be wrong, I just wanted to let you know that you're a c*nt. People are suffering all over the world and you're worried about a few "trolls" get your head out of your arse you fucking trollop.

All the best 🧽🧼🧹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This is so bizarre it makes me feel a bit funny
It’s odd isn’t it? The only time I wrote someone’s else name in a book was when I was in school and I was writing the name of a celebrity I fancied. I don’t want to be mean but I think a lot of her die hard Hinchers are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Mejustme

VIP Member
He is not close to doing much otherwise it would already be boasted about all over the gram. Hes still on puree pouches and I've never seen her get excited about any teeth either 🤷🏼‍♀️
If he had any teeth she would be crying handsnomes manssss duzzzz have toofss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

mine to cherryreg

Howling , so done with this stupid bitch, HES BEING FUCKING HELD UP 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like we cant see jamies arm fucking holding him upright! Clearly is propped against the basket aswell! Like fuck can he stand on his own. ‘Do one trolls’ cor she really must sit and read through every thread. You dont need to try and prove a point you silly bitch everyone knows your baby cant do fuck all

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

BW1992

Don’t know why she thinks it’s somehow amazing that she “still has” the garden set she bought “last year guys”. Are you supposed to buy a new one every year?!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I shouldn’t laugh but I can’t help it. She is literally the devil. Someone earlier said she’s a virus. Haha. A zombie virus. Stupid bint

7221574E-B5DC-4E65-83F9-0913A9050427.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Paddy

Well that’s another 12hour night shift done, looking after the oldies, some of who I’m jealous of as they have absolutely no idea what day it is let alone all of this that’s going on, I got changed at work, drove home, wiped my car over, door handles, steering wheel, gear stick, keys, stripped off in the garage, put all my clothes straight in the washing machine (which is the garage) trying not to touch anything with anything but a paper towel I came in went straight in the shower, stripped my daughters bed and disinfected her bedroom from top to bottom, all door handles, remotes, stair banister, things of Hugh volume touching, as I’m terrified I’m going to pass it on to her and my husband, who is off work as high risk due to being asthmatic 🥺 and all this fucking dick splash is worried about is not having her fake tan, hair and nails done all whilst drawing stupid fucking pictures in her book 🤯🤬😡😠😤😳

• Sad
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Sophie, Take your supplies of milton wipes, dettol spray and drop it off with that lady who is a nurse and who is going to be needing wipes and sprays to keep herself and those she is shopping for, safe

Lets see your community spirit. Why not also pop a £20 note in and tell her to get herself something nice as a thank you for doing her bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Lisav

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t understand why she was in the garden. Everyone else did it from the front door or at least from the front window. She’s obviously too famous to go out the front and her neighbours seeing her 🙄🙄
Probably because we might catch a glimpse of their 2 cars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I wanna punch that filter so hard off her smug fucking face!!! I wish me and hubby could just sit and sing in the garden like her without a care in the world instead , we have had to close our business, lay off 4 workers who all have families , worry about applying for business grants/loans , all the whilst I’m 32 weeks pregnant and panicking about this virus !!! She literally needs outing in the media for the money grabbing fraud she is!!!
I hope karma comes for her one day !!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 46

Cocobean

VIP Member
Can I just interrupt proceedings to say I have gone to make tea (dinner to any southerners) to come back to VIP status!! 🤩🤩
Thank you @bozlem3080 for being the one that tipped it!!

Ok thanks.... no speeches.. as you were ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45