Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Hinch has put on the story with the envelope note from Katie that she loves this little town of hers, I thought she lived in a little village?? 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
her face on that tik tok aswell, doesn't seem to smile in all the right places?!!

Reactions: 5
Oh no she only has six eggs left. Hopefully there’s a chicken watching her story who will #gift her some more. 🐔 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Thank you @Cakeybakey28 wow, how selfless of Katie reminds me of the saying if you want something doing, ask a busy person.

Always loves to post what people can do for her, never what she can do for others and basking in the reflected sentiment/glory too 😡 I guess her paramedic sister is looking after their parents’ needs rather than grinch

Oh no she only has six eggs left. Hopefully there’s a chicken watching her story who will #gift her some more. 🐔 🥚
Go and buy your own and be self sufficient grinchy, love to see her keeping chickens 😂

Reactions: 15
I don’t know what’s more scary the Gretal filter or the other filter she uses.

Reactions: 10
Lol I love how she’s filmed herself actually putting eggs away. Is this the riveting content her hinchers really live for? I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that people were saying those eggs must have gone off by now and/or been fake🤦‍♀️

Let’s just let that sink in......She actually filmed herselfputting away eggs....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol I love how she’s filmed herself actually putting eggs away. Is this the riveting content her hinchers really live for? I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that people were saying those eggs must have gone off by now and/or fake🤦‍♀️

Let’s just let that sit in......She actually filmed herselfputting away eggs....

Next it'll be her pouring pasta into her jars!
Or is she hinting for #gifted eggs?

Why does she need a storage shed for her eggs anyway? I keep mine in the fridge in the box they already come in when you buy them...

Reactions: 15
Next it'll be her pouring pasta into her jars!
Or is she hinting for #gifted eggs?

Why does she need a storage shed for her eggs anyway? I keep mine in the fridge in the box they already come in when you buy them...
Right!?! Like most normal people do ! They should be kept In the fridge and just take them out before cooking etc. The only time I could see keeping them out is if you go through a lot of them

Reactions: 3
Thank you @Cakeybakey28 wow, how selfless of Katie reminds me of the saying if you want something doing, ask a busy person.

Always loves to post what people can do for her, never what she can do for others and basking in the reflected sentiment/glory too 😡 I guess her paramedic sister is looking after their parents’ needs rather than grinch

Go and buy your own and be self sufficient grinchy, love to see her keeping chickens 😂
Selfless and maybe just isn’t aware of ‘who’ she is. I’m sure that would be a massive possibility now thinking about. But still to post it to a 3.2mil audience. You are right she never does any paying it forward type posts helping genuine hardship. It’s really got my back up, I’ve struggled to get food today but been to butcher farm shop etc, less anxiety as no one in the butchers when I went in and 2 in farm shop. I am absolutely petrified of this virus, and have to do all I can to keep well for hubby. No doubt the food companies will be sending them treats. Her mum looks not too old her dad possibly has some health conditions ( I’m not being judgy ) I’m sure they are all following the advice.
Couple of quid in the envelope for some mugshots

Reactions: 10
Anyone ever noticed a bit of competition between Sophie & Stacey when it comes to the babies? I remember watching Stacey's stories and I think Rex had just started sitting up on his own, boom day or so later Ronnie was "sitting up". Rex is now crawling around and now all of a sudden Ronnie is starting. Also a few posts, one makes a post and a few minutes later the other has done a post along the same lines.. maybe just me 🤷‍♀️
I’ve noticed it but I think they do it on purpose to get people talking about them

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if I’m just a really selfish nurse or what but I wouldn’t be volunteering to do Hinch’s shopping. 🤭 I’m on shift 4/8 tonight. My ICU is currently nursing ventilated patients 1:2 instead of the usual 1:1 due to lack of staff/resources, aka very scary and dangerous (and this is only the beginning - it’s going to get much worse soon). So sorry Hinch, whilst I’m pepping myself up to see what hell awaits me tonight why don’t you do mine and Katie’s shopping?
My ICU is the same too, we estimate around Easter time is when it’s all going to get worse and then people who need educating might just start taking all this serious , am sick of self absorbed humans in general at this time but I swear if she takes the offer of help from that nurse she needs boycotted that nurse god love her could be helping someone else who isn’t able BITCHY is able to drive the shop with onslow or o slow go alone either way fuckoff Sophie you self absorbed me bleeping me an my bleeping my twit!!!!

I’ve noticed it but I think they do it on purpose to get people talking about them
Agreed!

Reactions: 12
I think it’s just rumours because they worked together and he’s a few years older.

Maybe someone on here said something too.
Basically she shagged the boss (Jamie) who is 10 years older and he was with someone else. That’s why she “left” her job at Total jobs because it got uncomfortable and became a hairdresser

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Call me suspicious, but I think she may have written the letter herself 🙈 when she isn’t joining up her handwriting it looks similar to me View attachment 99599
The ‘t’ and ‘h’ and consistent the same in letter her th looks different on card, I don’t think she penned it. I don’t understand though posting it up like she’s so bleeping entitled. I’d more than be happy to offer the nurse the help who wants to be working in her environment the last thing you want to do is shop, let alone do some other fuckwits ( fair enough if self isolating or vunerable) who I’m sure could ring the local butcher or farm shop and say please deliver me and I’ll share it with my following.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.