Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
S

SherlockHuns

When you wake up to this!!! This has pissed me off beyond belief!! Talk about double standards, the abuse and the name calling that the minions give anybody who dare have an opinion, no matter what it is?
I think that's a mistake. I think it makes her look quite petty to be honest. A dignified person would have ignored it and moved on. Also adding the hincher hashtag makes her look like some sort of cult leader. It looks ridiculous to the outside world. Here's a reminder of phil's face when she said 'all my hinchers'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Kiki1989

Hi everyone I started reading these threads a few days and want to introduce myself. I have followed Mrs Hinch for a while now, I even started my own Instagram page just to upload pictures of cleaning that I've been doing for years before she came along but I thoroughly got sucked into it all. I have taken a back seat recently because I've realised how bad it has all been for my mental health. I have been putting so much pressure on myself to try and keep my house perfect. I have a toddler a full time job and it just isn't realistic to keep up with it. I'm buying things I can't afford, missing out on family time, neglecting my husband so I can clean something I've already cleaned 100 times in the same week. It sounds so stupid when I write it down like that. I cried at work a few because I hadn't had a chance to do anything that morning and I felt like such a failure, that's when I realised how much this is effecting me. It's not like my house was unclean before all of this. I have nothing against her as a person but after reading this thread I can see how she targets people just like me. I have MH issues and at first it really helped me feel like I was in control of things but now I see I'm definitely not it's just unrealistic to keep up with it all then the feeling of being a failure sneaks in. I have her book coming today as I'd already preoerdered it. I'm waiting on a delivery from minky because for some reason I thought I needed £30 worth of different cloths. We are a normal working class family, I will never have a perfect new build show home and I feel like I'm no longer good enough at anything because I don't have these trivial things. This thread is definitely helping me see that I'm not alone and I can get over this feeling ,so thankyou all so much. I'm going to stop rambling on now but just wanted to say hello and that I am no longer describing myself as a "hincher" 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 75

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
The zoflora “collections” are unreal. The word collection is just used to justify hoarding. A sad state of affairs.

I’m waiting for a place of my own after having numerous issues with housing for many years and I’d love nothing more than my own place to take pride in. I’ve got ONE bottle of lemon zing saved for whenever that day is. When I’m in the shops I look in the cleaning aisle and there is never any Zoflora left, or a few lone bottles out of the box, ripped boxes, ripped trays. It’s an empty space on a shelf but there is a manic, ravaged quality to the energy there. Would love to see Zoflora’s profits since the craze has kicked off.

It's a genius sales technique. Imagine a company wants to work with you and you get paid to promote it and a % of sales. You then promote it like crazy. You show it every single day, several times a day, use it in all the wrong ways to make it seem more useful, smell it and say it's life itself, use it last thing at night to make 'the whole house smell fresh' and coin a term 'putting the cloths to bed'. You spray it on everything. You buy a bottle and put the name on it with your name. Promote, promote, promote. You mix it with another chemical to make a 'carpet freshener' (she since stopped that due to overwhelming complaints as it was dangerous) Every day she'd film herself going to the shops to buy more bottles and say you just have to. Then she started to use stockpiles sent free to her in her cupboards and called it a 'Narnia'. When it overflowed, all cupboards in kitchen were filled. She used swipe up links for plastic trays twice that gave her an excuse to show them endlessly in stories, for them to sit on. She pretended to drop one at the back so she could film the new scent. She showed her vip website to zoflora and how she's choosing scents. Now she's done all she had to do, at no cost (she will be raking it in) Sit back and watch it sell out over and over all of the country.

The company had to hire new staff and work nights to make enough to fill demand.

She will have made a bloody fortune from Zoflora, which is why they sent her a huge wall hanging made of roses in the shape S for Sophie. She barely showed it tho and it's been hurriedly stashed away.

Now, this is fine, to sell out an idea or product is grand. You go for it. As I've said so many times I have no problem with people making money, it's marvellous!

BUT, at no point has she ever been transparent about the fact she makes oodles of cash out of this company to promote them. She makes her fans believe she just likes it herself, and that is so wrong. They don't know she benefits financially, just like they don't know she benefits financially from all those ebay swipe up links as she's in the Ebay Partnership. She hides it, she pretends, she's fake! It's not right.

Her fans need to know they are being sold to, every moment of ever day. They can't trust what she's saying or doing, as she has an ulterior motive, to get financially free asap. By all means, copy her every move, but she's using you for your cash, while pretending to be all sweetness and light, and that stinks. Just like this book is a quick money grab too. The people going to the signings have had to pay, more than the book itself, and that's just wrong. They should be allowed to take their books, and not pay just to have a signature on it, like most celebrities do! She's not even famous ffs. Using you hinchers, using you. One day the hinchers will wake up and smell the coffee, but by then, it will be too late. Many of them are already waking up to find themselves skint and depressed, worsening conditions, and all to please her!! Someone they've never met, and who doesn't care a jot. If they reach out to her, she blocks them.

That post she wrote saying if someone says something here must be true was incredibly irritating in response to someone mentioning the lady who had the miscarriage being blocked. I personally have been blocked twice by the Hinch for nothing. That is one of the reasons I am here. I originally came here to question her swipe ups, what a pandora's box it has been! Question everything in life. Don't take anything as gospel until you've done your homework. That way, you won't get fleeced. And you won't be waking up like many of the poor Hinchers, who really deserve all the pity, because I think they probably have good hearts and see the best in everybody. They just don't know a con artist, highly trained sales person from a good role model. Yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

raynorxo

oh no guys she’s going to be quiet on her stories today as there’s lots of prep to be done for meet greet and fleece tomorrow . She’s got to mix a vat of glue so she can fix her 17 pairs of eyelashes quickly in the morning inbetween filming being nervous at 4am . She’s got to arrange with Pope Francis if she can use the popemobile and return it to him freshly pined before his Lent appearance. She’s got to sort out prices with the photographer how much they’re going to charge her best friends (hinchers) (shoppers) (meal tickets) for a quick snap ,before they faint , pass out , try and lick her face , to prep what angles to use so she will look flawless and they will look like Shrek . She’s got to clean handsomes pee pee for mommas off her plant pot and do a mad dash to Pretty Little Thing dot com to see if there’s an off the shoulder jumper dress to wear with big enough pockets to keep a few pair of Gregory’s in because she won’t want to be shaking her minions hands cos that’s just dirty . She will be so glad when it’s over so she can sit on her 7 #gifted merino chunky knit frows (throws) counting her money while Jamie rubs her feet with cif bathroom floor wipes while Nannas reads out her 5star reviews on Amazon inbetween hand rolling the sausages for a scrumptious toad in the hole .

I didn’t choose the hinch lyfe The hinch lyfe chose me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Char

I came over here to nosey after seeing another page rant about here so thought I'd give a little back story..

Had 3 kids age 3 and under, life was hectic, 2 of them have allergies (1 to 7 different foods, 1 to dairy), I barely left the house due to fear of them eating something they shouldn't.

I was lonely and I fell for the hinch act at around 4000 followers, I liked her ideas, her quick and simple ideas (my mum wasn't much of a cleaner, mainly did it when I was in bed so when I moved out 10 years ago I had no clue).

I sent her a few messages saying thanks for helping me with easy ways to get the kids involved (gave them a minky with water to clean the cupboard doors whilst I did the oven, etc - more to let them feel they were helping than to actually get them doing it) got ignored even back then!

Then she started using loads of over perfumed products - bloo aroma being my worst purchase that she recommended, my house was spotless yes but I didn't spend any time with my kids, I constantly cleaned!

Then she posted a while back about how she uses the astonish mould & mildew every week in all 3 of her bathrooms for a deep clean and I seen the light.. Why would she use such a strong product weekly when there was no mould?! So I stopped watching her then..

My house is still tidy, still organised, still clean but I'm not obsessively cleaning it anymore 🙈 So I've spent the past few days reading through as much of this as I can! I can't believe I fell for her crap!

#iveseenthelight

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Thecatsmother

Long time lurker, first time poster! Just had a herd of angry hinchers come for me because I dared suggest that it’s not best to use ‘ocd’ as an adjective when people suffer greatly with it (including myself). Got called a ‘fucking snow flake’ and told to fuck off. These are the fans of mental health champion Mrs Hinch 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Y

Yellowcard

I was going to make it say read with Sophie, Jamie and Henry but I couldn’t be arsed 😂 sorry not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Kelly112330

Hi first post alert. I stupidly thought the hinch was great until I stumbled upon this thread after reading a few comments on the mail which mentioned this site and after scrolling through every post about her. my eyes have been opened. She’s not great. Her cleaning is stuff I’ve been doing for years. She makes a mockery out of people with mental health issues. Her story she posted earlier with the disabled girl made me sick how dare she take advantage of someone to gain more followers by doing fake crying video saying how she loves her, it’s utter crap. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone apart from herself. I pre ordered her book ages ago that arrived yesterday ripped and tatty looking and read the intro and haven’t had the desire to look at it since. I can’t believe the morons that took the day off to read it. I left two 1* reviews on amazon both of which were removed within minutes of posting and I’ve just watched the video about the sewing machine saying she’ll use it later she forgot it was there it’s so small. With that fake patronising laugh. Bore off she’s blatantly been on here and decided to take the piss out of everyone outing her for the fake she is. Tbh my mind was being swayed the other day when she was shopping for an outfit for the tele not so subtlety begging for someone to give her free clothes. These threads have just turned me to the dark side and I for one am glad I’m not being brainwashed by her anymore. She’s rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Dont@me

Sorry if this has already been posted but I am laughing so much! I also wanna know how this one fell through the net but mines not been posted twice now 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Shutthedoor

I’ve adjusted the settings on that screenshot so you can see the screen more clearly.

I’ve put two red dots next to what I’m 99% sure is avatars and text (with sophie’s photo underneath)

99% that they’re looking at Tattle, they’re a few threads behind though!

View attachment 10420
Hi Jamie...we see you there sitting around in your buff tings with your out dated vest on! You are a flip flop as well! ATB dorgous handsomes

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
Hi everyone I started reading these threads a few days and want to introduce myself. I have followed Mrs Hinch for a while now, I even started my own Instagram page just to upload pictures of cleaning that I've been doing for years before she came along but I thoroughly got sucked into it all. I have taken a back seat recently because I've realised how bad it has all been for my mental health. I have been putting so much pressure on myself to try and keep my house perfect. I have a toddler a full time job and it just isn't realistic to keep up with it. I'm buying things I can't afford, missing out on family time, neglecting my husband so I can clean something I've already cleaned 100 times in the same week. It sounds so stupid when I write it down like that. I cried at work a few because I hadn't had a chance to do anything that morning and I felt like such a failure, that's when I realised how much this is effecting me. It's not like my house was unclean before all of this. I have nothing against her as a person but after reading this thread I can see how she targets people just like me. I have MH issues and at first it really helped me feel like I was in control of things but now I see I'm definitely not it's just unrealistic to keep up with it all then the feeling of being a failure sneaks in. I have her book coming today as I'd already preoerdered it. I'm waiting on a delivery from minky because for some reason I thought I needed £30 worth of different cloths. We are a normal working class family, I will never have a perfect new build show home and I feel like I'm no longer good enough at anything because I don't have these trivial things. This thread is definitely helping me see that I'm not alone and I can get over this feeling ,so thankyou all so much. I'm going to stop rambling on now but just wanted to say hello and that I am no longer describing myself as a "hincher" 😅
As long as you have health, water, food and family you're life is perfect. Take it from me that an untidy house is a lived and loved house. If you've children, spend time with them. My son passed away 3 years ago and spending time with loved ones whilst they are here is better than cleaning yourself ragged just to feel like you're a part of something. Be a part of you're families life, clean when you need to. It will still be there later but you're family will be growing up around you and you'll not notice. Welcome to the forum. Big hugs to you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I actually reached out to her a little while ago. I got sepsis and lost a baby at 21 weeks and Once I was home and off work grieving, I watched her stories and it motivated me to get up and scrub the house. Made me feel better, so I messaged her to say thanks and told her what happened (after one of her ‘how do I inspire you posts) and it got ignored. Didn’t think anything of it as I’m sure she gets 100s of dms a day, but now I think maybe it wasn’t licking her arse enough to share to her followers, so why bother even reading it lol. She posted something the next day about trolls sharing horror stories about the baby or something along those lines which could well have been aimed at me.

Since being ill etc, I’ve had quite bad anxiety and cleaning does help me to be fair so I do see where she’s coming from with that, but she is getting a bit much since getting so many followers. I used to like her a lot. I thought I was the only one who had noticed before reading these threads.
Please don't take it personally as you are a wonderful person who deserves the best; instead know she is NOT the kind, sweet person she portrays. Much of the gushing fan things she shares seem to have been written by either herself, Jamie or her team. She really seems to actually despise the Hinchers making her rich!

I've seen people do 'hinch hauls' and all kinds of things she encourages and messaged her all happy saying thanks and she blocked them. She's deleted her old Twitter account where she told random people to fuck off and other such nasties. She told an old school friend she saw in the street to 'kiss my now size 8 arse'. It's still on her private instagram, where has 57 thousand followers who read it. She's not a nice person, and she's blocked / taken the piss out of / ignored loads of Hinchers in a really bad place mentally, honestly she's vile, and you are NOT alone in that. You were not singled out, she's just a cow!

Just remember anyone who's messaged her and been treated badly because I know there's loads of you, don't reach out to her. Just, don't do it. Instead reach out to a real friend or family member, someone you trust. Maybe a doctor or someone else who can help. But please don't message Mrs Hinch because she has a history of really hurting people at their lowest ebb.

One of her Hinchers tried to commit suicide after she was blocked by mrs hinch after reaching out for help. Mrs Hinch cares zero for her fans. She only posts things that promote her brand, make her money, paint her in an angelic light or make you feel sorry for her!

Her ONLY goal is to get rich quick, not to support or help her hinchers. She actually doesn't give a damn about them.

You are perfect and wonderful as you are, and very very deserving, don't let that selfish biatch put you down, EVER!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40