Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fattyfattybumbum!?

When you wake up to this!!! This has pissed me off beyond belief!! Talk about double standards, the abuse and the name calling that the minions give anybody who dare have an opinion, no matter what it is?
I put my twopence worth on there yesterday and I slept like a fucking baby,not one ounce of shit was given, the more I read about her the more my anger bubbles and I just cant help posting and winding the sheeple up 🎣🎣🎣💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Bonnie33

What I really don't get is why on earth would a man sit back and watch his pregnant,panic stricken ,anxious wife get "trolled" and put her and his FIRST born baby though all of the shit that's been thrown at her , all for her hinch army ! My husband would of deleted my account no question . it's all for the £££££ . The mind boggles .

• Heart
Reactions: 38

raynorxo

You know the saying “don’t judge a book by its cover” well I was in Sainsbrizz this morning and that’s exactly what I did do when I saw THAT book of (dot to dot , tune , squirt , spray , laugh manically , repeat ) I judged it by its cover . What a drab boring waste of a beautiful tree ,did Henry design it with his fringe hampering his eyesight ?! Was it a stain she couldn’t remove from Jamie’s vest ?! I was expecting at least a head shot of her sans butterflies , lets face it if you’ve had 78 surgical procedures to look like Barbies Essex cheaper cousin I would have my contoured mug all over it . Anyway I hid the two (sniggers) copies behind Joe Wickeseseses cos we are all bored of fresh meals with 107 exotic ingredients only found in the forests of darkest Peru lean in fifteeeeeeeeeeen ) bish bash bosh bollocks so hopefully it won’t see daylight till some poor bugger is doing the yearly stock take in 2020 something ! sorry/not sorry hinchernator .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Sunnyshine

The writing is just so big, definitely aim at kids 😂
Surprised they didn't just make it a picture book!
I have a feeling she’ll release a children’s alphabet book next. Something for world book day next year..

A is for All the best
B is for Bi carb
C is for cold callong
D is for Dorgeous
E is for E cloth
F is for Fake
G is for Gregory
H is for Hinching

I could go on and on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Nikkijj

Well I've spent the most part of the afternoon reading the famous book.
It arrived in a very poor state as the paper on the cover is very flimsy so all of the corners were torn.
In true Mrs Hinch style I have already found several discrepancies in what she says.
Saying she doesn't drink as it gives her anxiety and then saying she went drinking every night whilst working in London and even threw up on her bedroom carpet when she was young as a result of being drunk.
And there's many many more.

I thought I'd share her thoughts about letting fresh air into our homes as this is something I have done all my life.
Sorry if this has been covered but doesn't this bit of the book conflict with her "just a girl cleaning her house" persona? She went to the febreze factory last year? Why? Isn't that an odd place for just a girl who cleans her house to go to? Was Chessington closed that day? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Shutthedoor

I mentioned earlier about her no longer using 1001 carpet spray. It's actually very very fucking clever on her part.
She starts using this product (while being paid) so let's take carpet 1001 for example.
After few weeks, stories and grid posts, she switches to using another brand (also being paid for). The Grinchers still have a stash of 1001 in the cupboard but must go get the newest product she's using.
Then in another 2 weeks time, few stories later, she's using ANOTHER carpet cleaning, this newest one is her absolute fav so all her Grinchers rush out and by that too. So after 4 weeks, they've got 12 tubs/cans/ bottles of carpet spray in the cupboard, are down £46.28 and Mrs hinch is fucking rolling in it.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Did anyone see her story last night with Henry “wanting” ice-cream...? Jamie was on the laptop at the side of her ...to me it looked like he was on here reading all the comments [emoji1787][emoji1787] ( blue strip at the top etc looked like this website... could be wrong but it was my first thought )
Ok I am quite sure it was Tattle

I slowed the video down and screenshot it and thought "where have I seen that pink blurry image"

And it clicked-- it was when we discussing her Daily Mail column a few topics ago (think #8 of threads)

Anyways Jamie you're busted!

The imagine is Soph even if blury -- that pink image in the middle of a Tattle thread..

c9ed4f5074f5c848ef85d1648102d694.jpg
d942c38af2b0e190f7489e291ebfb9f4.jpg
cc6c136183019791ba04f22c8d926da0.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Shutthedoor

She's 100% reading here...
First I repeatedly refer to her as a flip flop (cause she is)
Then after taking a verbal beating for gushing over the sick boy in hospital watching her on this morning, to which she gave no sympathy or support, she videos herself 'crying' at another disabled child this morning.
Sophie hinchCliffe is a fucking fraud, a con and above all else A FUCKING TROLL... cause we see you trolling us!!

Next thing she's gonna put on her stories a video of her singing and dancing with her gretal filter 'they see me trolling, they hatin'

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubu

Chatty Member
I bet Mrs hinch's cleaner is loving life with them being in London, she can get on with her cleaning in peace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Soph_112

VERY revealing article in the Guardian today about the rise of the influencer. It mentions Mrs Hinch and the fact that SHE approached Gleam (her management company) when she had just 100,000 followers. She knew exactly what she was doing from the outset.

But of course Sophie, you carry on peddling your ‘rags to riches’ sob story about how you and the Hinchers are all in this together and you never expected any of it! Cold, calculated and social media savvy from the get-go!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

raynorxo

I can’t hear her when she is her alter ego Gretchen or whom ever she is called but I assume she was slating all her non loving audience! We can say what we like hun as you do! Very very unprofessional behaviour! The truth obviously hurts
1000s of people now know the truth Atb Jamie hun 😘
Shes so copied the lovely “Doreen” she hasn’t come up with one single original idea!
What gets on my pip is the fact that she uses what she thinks is the ugly face to be sarcastic, spiteful and obnoxious which basically to me means she thinks princess butterflies represent beauty and kindness and entitlement (her opinion of herself) and not so attractive means your a nasty vicious troll And an all round inadequate human being , so if you’re unfortunate to not look like you’re forehead as been stretched round your head twice to make it tight and you’re pumped full all of your excess arse fat in to your lips and a Kardashian (any of them) is your spirit animal (ie gorgeous babe ), you’re not worth anything and should be mocked and ridiculed . Her behaviour is very childish and I think someone mentioned early spoilt brat , I heartily agree with you . I think her “team” need to give her a good talking to on how to behave with grace and dignity and now she’s a brand , professionalism .

• Heart
Can we please slow down 😩 I’m only on page 19 on this thread, every time I come back on there’s another 10 pages! Or you should write a book!!
“Tattle Yourself Happy”
All the best home truths
To make you think
And soothe your soul ☺

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I can't articulate this very well but I've a feeling it's a class thing as to how she's done so well.

Lots of middle class people are congratulating the hairdresser that's done good. They really don't see that she's targeting people that many can't afford to spent £200 on a hoover and hundreds on stockpiling cleaning products. They see it as harmless as everything is so inexpensive, but it soon ads up. Using so many products every single day will soon make a big dent in many people's earnings. Then theres all the environmental and health concerns.

The way she's been presenting it in interviews is very different to the reality. Going on about its just a bit of encouragement and she doesn't clean obsessively. However its creating an environment for people that have OCD with cleaning to amplify and normalise behaviour that is damaging people and those around them.

Really rubbing salt in the wound calling her the British Marie kondo!

• Angry
Reactions: 32

aufish3045

I’ve just seen her story with the disabled girl and her book and then her crying about it. It’s definitely left a bad taste in my mouth, that’s pretty sick in my eyes

• Angry
Reactions: 32