Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her manager or gleam really need to address her need to tackle the negative comments! It’s life, you will get them. It’s ok for people, who haven’t read her book, to leave positive comments though?
She is starting to make herself look really bitter, it’s no wonder her #hincharmy behave like they do! The press will eventually pick up on it though, and it will add to her downfall 🤞🤞🤞
She really is that post this morning, wow showing her true colours of what a nasty little bint she can be.

Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same.

I'm not good on Twitter but is that not Trac talking to her?
It came from Trac's account.
Oh yeah my bad, deleted it now. I was blinkered by all the bad grammar and assumed it was by Soph

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed how easily she can “lie” like without batting an eyelid.
Her bed was made before she left for London (a day prior to her this morning appearance) it was on her stories...
Then on this morning proceeded to say “I don’t even clean every day, I’ve not even made my bed this morning”
“Your” bed is at home.....and it’s made! ...

Notice the paid for adverts on the sewing machine & she’s “gonna be a sew’er” That soon died a death didn’t it!

I’m aghast at why people can’t see straight through her!
She's worked in sales since she was 16 years old. I worked in sales for 6 mths and that was enough for me! Every sales person I worked with lied with great ease. It was actually quite staggering to me to witness them in action. Sales people who stay in the job for most of their adult life, like Sophie, have the gift of the gab alright. They will sweetly switch any convo into what earns them the most commission and do it without any guilt or batting an eyelid. She is very well trained. Having dealt with normal, smart people all her life and still hitting her target every day (as she proudly states on her linked in account) the barmy army are an absolute doddle to sell too! She must laugh so much at them. They are effortless. I think this is why she bans people willy nilly, I think she's on a high she can do what she likes!

I think her biggest lie came when the ASA told her she had to start putting #AD on her instagram ebay swipe ups and affiliates. Considering she'd been selling them to her unsuspecting barmy army for months with no declaration, to suddenly start sticking to the rules was a hurdle she tried to overcome by out and out lying. She worded it so carefully. Yet she still lied. She said she had to put #AD on items now, 'even though she's just showing it to you.' No mention of receiving a % per sale. No mention of being an affiliate, no mention of being in the Ebay Partnership and receiving 50-70% of ebay's revenue per sale. Just, isn't this ridiculous I have to do this, even though I'm an innocent soul :rolleyes:

It works. I've seen her fans defend her on fb groups saying Mrs Hinch doesn't earn any money from her instagram!! You couldn't make it up. She earns thousands per mention. And more for ebay swipe ups. It's lucrative beyond belief. She's a millionaire already, as she hinted the end of last year. This is why she says 'hinchers you've changed my life'. Yes, you've given her all your money.

Her transparency is zero. She breaks rules every day.

The last we heard the ASA wanted to 'give her more time' to read the rules before they take further actions. That was ages ago. She continues to flout the rules. The ASA seem to be rather lily livered. A program about them not so long showed that they don't seem to have much power at all.

I don't have faith in them to do the right thing and make examples of these people manipulating their fans to get rich.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
oh no guys she’s going to be quiet on her stories today as there’s lots of prep to be done for meet greet and fleece tomorrow . She’s got to mix a vat of glue so she can fix her 17 pairs of eyelashes quickly in the morning inbetween filming being nervous at 4am . She’s got to arrange with Pope Francis if she can use the popemobile and return it to him freshly pined before his Lent appearance. She’s got to sort out prices with the photographer how much they’re going to charge her best friends (hinchers) (shoppers) (meal tickets) for a quick snap ,before they faint , pass out , try and lick her face , to prep what angles to use so she will look flawless and they will look like Shrek . She’s got to clean handsomes pee pee for mommas off her plant pot and do a mad dash to Pretty Little Thing dot com to see if there’s an off the shoulder jumper dress to wear with big enough pockets to keep a few pair of Gregory’s in because she won’t want to be shaking her minions hands cos that’s just dirty . She will be so glad when it’s over so she can sit on her 7 #gifted merino chunky knit frows (throws) counting her money while Jamie rubs her feet with cif bathroom floor wipes while Nannas reads out her 5star reviews on Amazon inbetween hand rolling the sausages for a scrumptious toad in the hole .

I didn’t choose the hinch lyfe The hinch lyfe chose me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Gleam made some changes when they took over the account. I noticed the _x_ disappeared, I think they probably changed it over into a business account as well? Gotta track those sales targets 🤑
There was a thing that week where a hacker supposedly took over her account. They went in and changed the name and one of the fan girls stepped in and saved her username while it was getting sorted.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her story last night with Henry “wanting” ice-cream...? Jamie was on the laptop at the side of her ...to me it looked like he was on here reading all the comments 🤣🤣 ( blue strip at the top etc looked like this website... could be wrong but it was my first thought )
Welcome Jamie, come on and join. It's more fun than cleaning.. I mean wiping..I mean chemical spraying 🤣 bet they were farmers in a past life 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry love but Marie Kondo is so out of your league. As Kelly Bensimonne once said Marie Kondo is up there and you are was away down there with your over cluttered house filled to the rafters with Poundland barges.

Reactions: 8
VERY revealing article in the Guardian today about the rise of the influencer. It mentions Mrs Hinch and the fact that SHE approached Gleam (her management company) when she had just 100,000 followers. She knew exactly what she was doing from the outset.

But of course Sophie, you carry on peddling your ‘rags to riches’ sob story about how you and the Hinchers are all in this together and you never expected any of it! Cold, calculated and social media savvy from the get-go!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Did anyone see her story last night with Henry “wanting” ice-cream...? Jamie was on the laptop at the side of her ...to me it looked like he was on here reading all the comments 🤣🤣 ( blue strip at the top etc looked like this website... could be wrong but it was my first thought )
Probably hoping he’s got a mention 😂

Sorry love but Marie Kondo is so out of your league. As Kelly Bensimonne once said Marie Kondo is up there and you are was away down there with your over cluttered house filled to the rafters with Poundland barges.
I would watch the netflix special where Marie Kondo turns up at chez Hinch with a skip and bins everything in her narnia garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously proves the media are as thick as two short planks. Folding clothes is something she picked up from Marie Kondo. The grinch is nothing but a cheap tacky imitation of what she thinks she is. Money can not buy you class and let's face it she has none, she is not creative all her ideas she stole from others. She has zero imagination, apologies to other ladies from Essex but she is a cheap, enhanced wannabe whose shining light will be going out when she is unable to steal further from other people. Let her enjoy it.

Attachments

There was a thing that week where a hacker supposedly took over her account. They went in and changed the name and one of the fan girls stepped in and saved her username while it was getting sorted.
Looks like her hair account was hacked around the same time too 😂

VERY revealing article in the Guardian today about the rise of the influencer. It mentions Mrs Hinch and the fact that SHE approached Gleam (her management company) when she had just 100,000 followers. She knew exactly what she was doing from the outset.

But of course Sophie, you carry on peddling your ‘rags to riches’ sob story about how you and the Hinchers are all in this together and you never expected any of it! Cold, calculated and social media savvy from the get-go!
Is this the article that someone on here mentioned a while back was in the pipeline?

Not quite the little village girl “oh my goodness, how has this happened to me, oh london is so scary and big” image that she’s been trying to portray. Hhhmmmm

Reactions: 9
Can anyone post a screen shot of jamie on the laptop last night? (Possibly checking up here on tattle) I don't know how to rewatch her stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.