Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As they've never read a book before, they're now sharing bookmark tips ~ the front of the hunch's fave zoflora of course!

20190404_123924.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This...... ❣
Thank you SO much for this, I love following people giving natural tips. I've got a ton now from others too and it makes me feel so satisfied to have a sparkling, fresh and even a little fragrant home and it's all natural and not harming me or the environment 💕 To me, that is the most important thing. If I use her shite I would get sick so quick. My body is realllly good at telling me what is bad for me, and in the past I felt sorry for myself but now I'm grateful 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The zoflora “collections” are unreal. The word collection is just used to justify hoarding. A sad state of affairs.

I’m waiting for a place of my own after having numerous issues with housing for many years and I’d love nothing more than my own place to take pride in. I’ve got ONE bottle of lemon zing saved for whenever that day is. When I’m in the shops I look in the cleaning aisle and there is never any Zoflora left, or a few lone bottles out of the box, ripped boxes, ripped trays. It’s an empty space on a shelf but there is a manic, ravaged quality to the energy there. Would love to see Zoflora’s profits since the craze has kicked off.

Reactions: 10
So many of them say they’ve read it in less than a day.
There can’t be much in it then, especially as a lot of them also admit that they rarely, if ever, read books.
It really is just a cheap pamphlet isn’t it?

Also, why do none of the Hinchers know the difference between ‘you're’ and ‘your’? It’s a universal thing amongst them.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone listen to the radio interview? It sounds like she’s working with Minky to bring out different coloured ones 🙄

😂
Gosh, they have been really slow off the bat with that. I've never seen a company have so many fans and do little to nothing in response. They don't even make enough. They could've made a killing the last 9 months!

Maybe they've realised B&M sell ones that are cheaper and in all the pretty colours :ROFLMAO: There's no reason for them to be that ugly dark green. Anyone noticed they gave Mrs Hinch a grey one and she's never used it once. lol.

Reactions: 6
It's ironic that her hinchers don't usually use punctuation seeing as she's put 8 comas in one sentence 😂. If you need to put that many in a sentence then it needs restructuring with a full stop in there to break it up
It looks like she talked into a dictaphone and the author listened to the Vicky Pollard stream of babble and was like 'duck it' :ROFLMAO: Even they couldn't be arsed to improve it to an actual coherent book.

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone I started reading these threads a few days and want to introduce myself. I have followed Mrs Hinch for a while now, I even started my own Instagram page just to upload pictures of cleaning that I've been doing for years before she came along but I thoroughly got sucked into it all. I have taken a back seat recently because I've realised how bad it has all been for my mental health. I have been putting so much pressure on myself to try and keep my house perfect. I have a toddler a full time job and it just isn't realistic to keep up with it. I'm buying things I can't afford, missing out on family time, neglecting my husband so I can clean something I've already cleaned 100 times in the same week. It sounds so stupid when I write it down like that. I cried at work a few because I hadn't had a chance to do anything that morning and I felt like such a failure, that's when I realised how much this is effecting me. It's not like my house was unclean before all of this. I have nothing against her as a person but after reading this thread I can see how she targets people just like me. I have MH issues and at first it really helped me feel like I was in control of things but now I see I'm definitely not it's just unrealistic to keep up with it all then the feeling of being a failure sneaks in. I have her book coming today as I'd already preoerdered it. I'm waiting on a delivery from minky because for some reason I thought I needed £30 worth of different cloths. We are a normal working class family, I will never have a perfect new build show home and I feel like I'm no longer good enough at anything because I don't have these trivial things. This thread is definitely helping me see that I'm not alone and I can get over this feeling ,so thankyou all so much. I'm going to stop rambling on now but just wanted to say hello and that I am no longer describing myself as a "hincher" 😅
THIS!!!!!!! 🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
You know the saying “don’t judge a book by its cover” well I was in Sainsbrizz this morning and that’s exactly what I did do when I saw THAT book of (dot to dot , tune , squirt , spray , laugh manically , repeat ) I judged it by its cover . What a drab boring waste of a beautiful tree ,did Henry design it with his fringe hampering his eyesight ?! Was it a stain she couldn’t remove from Jamie’s vest ?! I was expecting at least a head shot of her sans butterflies , lets face it if you’ve had 78 surgical procedures to look like Barbies Essex cheaper cousin I would have my contoured mug all over it . Anyway I hid the two (sniggers) copies behind Joe Wickeseseses cos we are all bored of fresh meals with 107 exotic ingredients only found in the forests of darkest Peru lean in fifteeeeeeeeeeen ) bish bash bosh bollocks so hopefully it won’t see daylight till some poor bugger is doing the yearly stock take in 2020 something ! sorry/not sorry hinchernator .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I see friends, family and Gleam reps are begging, in the Facebook groups, for people to leave positive book reviews on Amazon 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I just can’t with these people 🤦🏼‍♀️ She hasn’t been thrown into anything it did not happen by accident she didn’t just accidentally start filming herself, release a book and stumble on to this morning it’s a clever strategic plan that’s been in the making for some time, she absolutely choose this path you have to court this kind of attention and say yes to things for this happen it hasn’t just happened ffs! What is wrong with this morons!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The zoflora “collections” are unreal. The word collection is just used to justify hoarding. A sad state of affairs.

I’m waiting for a place of my own after having numerous issues with housing for many years and I’d love nothing more than my own place to take pride in. I’ve got ONE bottle of lemon zing saved for whenever that day is. When I’m in the shops I look in the cleaning aisle and there is never any Zoflora left, or a few lone bottles out of the box, ripped boxes, ripped trays. It’s an empty space on a shelf but there is a manic, ravaged quality to the energy there. Would love to see Zoflora’s profits since the craze has kicked off.

It's a genius sales technique. Imagine a company wants to work with you and you get paid to promote it and a % of sales. You then promote it like crazy. You show it every single day, several times a day, use it in all the wrong ways to make it seem more useful, smell it and say it's life itself, use it last thing at night to make 'the whole house smell fresh' and coin a term 'putting the cloths to bed'. You spray it on everything. You buy a bottle and put the name on it with your name. Promote, promote, promote. You mix it with another chemical to make a 'carpet freshener' (she since stopped that due to overwhelming complaints as it was dangerous) Every day she'd film herself going to the shops to buy more bottles and say you just have to. Then she started to use stockpiles sent free to her in her cupboards and called it a 'Narnia'. When it overflowed, all cupboards in kitchen were filled. She used swipe up links for plastic trays twice that gave her an excuse to show them endlessly in stories, for them to sit on. She pretended to drop one at the back so she could film the new scent. She showed her vip website to zoflora and how she's choosing scents. Now she's done all she had to do, at no cost (she will be raking it in) Sit back and watch it sell out over and over all of the country.

The company had to hire new staff and work nights to make enough to fill demand.

She will have made a bloody fortune from Zoflora, which is why they sent her a huge wall hanging made of roses in the shape S for Sophie. She barely showed it tho and it's been hurriedly stashed away.

Now, this is fine, to sell out an idea or product is grand. You go for it. As I've said so many times I have no problem with people making money, it's marvellous!

BUT, at no point has she ever been transparent about the fact she makes oodles of cash out of this company to promote them. She makes her fans believe she just likes it herself, and that is so wrong. They don't know she benefits financially, just like they don't know she benefits financially from all those ebay swipe up links as she's in the Ebay Partnership. She hides it, she pretends, she's fake! It's not right.

Her fans need to know they are being sold to, every moment of ever day. They can't trust what she's saying or doing, as she has an ulterior motive, to get financially free asap. By all means, copy her every move, but she's using you for your cash, while pretending to be all sweetness and light, and that stinks. Just like this book is a quick money grab too. The people going to the signings have had to pay, more than the book itself, and that's just wrong. They should be allowed to take their books, and not pay just to have a signature on it, like most celebrities do! She's not even famous ffs. Using you hinchers, using you. One day the hinchers will wake up and smell the coffee, but by then, it will be too late. Many of them are already waking up to find themselves skint and depressed, worsening conditions, and all to please her!! Someone they've never met, and who doesn't care a jot. If they reach out to her, she blocks them.

That post she wrote saying if someone says something here must be true was incredibly irritating in response to someone mentioning the lady who had the miscarriage being blocked. I personally have been blocked twice by the Hinch for nothing. That is one of the reasons I am here. I originally came here to question her swipe ups, what a pandora's box it has been! Question everything in life. Don't take anything as gospel until you've done your homework. That way, you won't get fleeced. And you won't be waking up like many of the poor Hinchers, who really deserve all the pity, because I think they probably have good hearts and see the best in everybody. They just don't know a con artist, highly trained sales person from a good role model. Yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
It's a genius sales technique. Imagine a company wants to work with you and you get paid to promote it and a % of sales. You then promote it like crazy. You show it every single day, several times a day, use it in all the wrong ways to make it seem more useful, smell it and say it's life itself, use it last thing at night to make 'the whole house smell fresh' and coin a term 'putting the cloths to bed'. You spray it on everything. You buy a bottle and put the name on it with your name. Promote, promote, promote. You mix it with another chemical to make a 'carpet freshener' (she since stopped that due to overwhelming complaints as it was dangerous) Every day she'd film herself going to the shops to buy more bottles and say you just have to. Then she started to use stockpiles sent free to her in her cupboards and called it a 'Narnia'. When it overflowed, all cupboards in kitchen were filled. She used swipe up links for plastic trays twice that gave her an excuse to show them endlessly in stories, for them to sit on. She pretended to drop one at the back so she could film the new scent. She showed her vip website to zoflora and how she's choosing scents. Now she's done all she had to do, at no cost (she will be raking it in) Sit back and watch it sell out over and over all of the country.

The company had to hire new staff and work nights to make enough to fill demand.

She will have made a bloody fortune from Zoflora, which is why they sent her a huge wall hanging made of roses in the shape S for Sophie. She barely showed it tho and it's been hurriedly stashed away.

Now, this is fine, to sell out an idea or product is grand. You go for it. As I've said so many times I have no problem with people making money, it's marvellous!

BUT, at no point has she ever been transparent about the fact she makes oodles of cash out of this company to promote them. She makes her fans believe she just likes it herself, and that is so wrong. They don't know she benefits financially, just like they don't know she benefits financially from all those ebay swipe up links as she's in the Ebay Partnership. She hides it, she pretends, she's fake! It's not right.

Her fans need to know they are being sold to, every moment of ever day. They can't trust what she's saying or doing, as she has an ulterior motive, to get financially free asap. By all means, copy her every move, but she's using you for your cash, while pretending to be all sweetness and light, and that stinks. Just like this book is a quick money grab too. The people going to the signings have had to pay, more than the book itself, and that's just wrong. They should be allowed to take their books, and not pay just to have a signature on it, like most celebrities do! She's not even famous ffs. Using you hinchers, using you. One day the hinchers will wake up and smell the coffee, but by then, it will be too late.

All of this is exactly what her Hinchers fail to recognise but desperately need to know.

You hit the nail on the absolute head! 👏🏻

Reactions: 21

Her fans need to know they are being sold to, every moment of ever day. They can't trust what she's saying or doing, as she has an ulterior motive, to get financially free asap. By all means, copy her every move, but she's using you for your cash, while pretending to be all sweetness and light, and that stinks. Just like this book is a quick money grab too. The people going to the signings have had to pay, more than the book itself, and that's just wrong. They should be allowed to take their books, and not pay just to have a signature on it, like most celebrities do! She's not even famous ffs. Using you hinchers, using you. One day the hinchers will wake up and smell the coffee, but by then, it will be too late.
🙌🏻 This!!
I thought this about the signings too I’m sure you don’t usually pay, has everybody had to pay to meet her and get it signed? Or are the meet and greets something extra with more time or something?

Reactions: 6
Her house isn’t even clean.. she goes to clean things and the cloth is black.. my house is cleaner than hers, maybe I should write a book about it 😂 all the best x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
⬆⬆⬆ This!

If we all went on and said we 'were' Hinchers and were excited to get the book but now we have we are very disappointed and how the grammar and so on is shocking that would make way more impact on further sales.

Also it won't come across as though we are putting bad reviews for shits and giggles.

We could all say something along the lines of how we have now seen the light with the amount of harsh chemicals and how now we have found out she is just a sales woman and the whole thing has been a huge marketing ploy we feel so let down by our 'friend' Soph ATB X

People would read a review like that more open minded than s sheer slating review and then we may just slow the sales down and convert more people and wake them all up 😉
Not all of us were hinchers ;) so my one star review won't be entitled "I've seen the light" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.