Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all I’m new here! ..... sharing the same passion! I was sucked in for a while until I started noticing all the AD crap & wondering why she was making out she bought this crap!
Couple of questions...,
Wasn’t she getting an extension?
Where is this baby’s room?
Why the filter? She’s not un attractive- so makes no sense?
Why does she have soooo many antenatal appointments? I’ve had 6 children & never been at the hospital as much as she is!.

Reactions: 12
Did she just say absolute flip flops in her rant.. 🤣
Yeah she said flip flops..... But suspicious since I've called her a flip flop on here numerous times (just yesterday was the last time) and all of a sudden she is referring to trolls as flip flops...... morning Sophie... cause you're quite clearly trolling tattle!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah she said flip flops..... But suspicious since I've called her a flip flop on here numerous times (just yesterday was the last time) and all of a sudden she is referring to trolls as flip flops...... morning Sophie... cause you're quite clearly trolling tattle!!!
I knew I had seen someone call her a flip flop on here 🤣🤣 see shes just a big thief not only tips but insults too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's "only" got just under 300 posative reviews after her asking for them to her 2+ million followers and all the group's with 100k+ plus members begging for them yesterday.

I expected it to have thousands by now, maybe it will jump massively as people write them in vain hope of a share on her stories. But has had a very very low action rate so far.
Did she say that theres reviews giving a 1 star and they haven't read it yet? To me it's the hinchers giving full stars and they haven't read it or am I missing something?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey all I’m new here! ..... sharing the same passion! I was sucked in for a while until I started noticing all the AD crap & wondering why she was making out she bought this crap!
Couple of questions...,
Wasn’t she getting an extension?
Where is this baby’s room?
Why the filter? She’s not un attractive- so makes no sense?
Why does she have soooo many antenatal appointments? I’ve had 6 children & never been at the hospital as much as she is!.
Her extension got refused, she has applied for it again.

Henry has the babies room

Because she’s high risk pregnancy due to her blood condition and the stents she had fitted earlier in the year.

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for her to get in serious trouble for all the non AD - advertising....
Has anyone reported her yet? She definitely needs reporting ASAP! X

Reactions: 9
She's 100% reading here...
First I repeatedly refer to her as a flip flop (cause she is)
Then after taking a verbal beating for gushing over the sick boy in hospital watching her on this morning, to which she gave no sympathy or support, she videos herself 'crying' at another disabled child this morning.
Sophie hinchCliffe is a bleeping fraud, a con and above all else A bleeping TROLL... cause we see you trolling us!!

Next thing she's gonna put on her stories a video of her singing and dancing with her gretal filter 'they see me trolling, they hatin'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can’t wait for her to get in serious trouble for all the non AD - advertising....
Yeah people do report her. Although it seems not much is ever done about it🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It's so obvious she reads here, and yet again she's twisted everything to gain more sympathy and support. I hate she does this on the regular, she's so damn manipulative!

So yesterday members here pointed out that fans were giving positive book reviews but admitted they hadn't even read the book yet. This goes against the rules, so they were being reported by members here and the comments removed.

Mrs hinch then twists it to the very opposite, saying people are leaving negative reviews and saying they haven't read the book.

Sadly her fans will believe her every word, even though I see no reviews that are bad from people who 'haven't even read the book yet'.

How many times has she done this now, I wouldn't want her life for the world. Getting up in the morning with a twisting the truth little plan to rage her army into more support and more money and more positive reviews.

She'll stop at nothing, I'll give her that. Yet with every action, she damns herself to those with eyes. I love how easily she rages though at the small things, whenever she or her army break rules and are called out for it.
I've just posted about reviews, I thought she had twisted it. I reported a review yesterday as they went off on one saying that they shouldn't have given a 1 star. Why not? It was their honest opinion . Barmy army at their best!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not going to post how to find it but for the others on here who have seen the new extension application, it doesn't look any different from the one that got denied?
Or am I just being stupid

Reactions: 4
I think you need to go back and read all the threads as all your questions have been answered 103456 times already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone noticed how easily she can “lie” like without batting an eyelid.
Her bed was made before she left for London (a day prior to her this morning appearance) it was on her stories...
Then on this morning proceeded to say “I don’t even clean every day, I’ve not even made my bed this morning”
“Your” bed is at home.....and it’s made! ...

Notice the paid for adverts on the sewing machine & she’s “gonna be a sew’er” That soon died a death didn’t it!

I’m aghast at why people can’t see straight through her!

• Heart
No doubt she will have been reported multiple times, I'm just not sure what the ASA can actually do beyond a slap on the wrist.

Reactions: 4
Not going to post how to find it but for the others on here who have seen the new extension application, it doesn't look any different from the one that got denied?
Or am I just being stupid
It's because she has her own book out now, don't they know who she is! She wants the to get on their hands and knees and pray to soph...hail sophie...hail sophie 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.