Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 10401

I dunno if anyone has ever posted about this but I’ve just looked on her page & clicked the 3 little dots on the right hand top corner & saw this but my mind is baffled... When did she change her names to these?! It also says changes since 2017 but it says on the page before this one the page was created March 2018?!🤔
What the hell happened on the 12th September? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Having read the press articles and the book the whole weight issue still confuses me -
She says in the book she left sixth form and got a job in telesales in Chelmsford.
She left that job when she was 23 to work in London and that's where she met Jamie.
When she was 21 she had a gastric band fitted and in the book she says she lost eight stone in weight since 2011.
So she's born in 1990 so in 2011 that makes her age 21!
What she doesn't say is exactly how long it took her to lose this eight stone.
She also doesn't say if she was 16 stone or 20 stone etc.,
Also surely there must be some images of her being larger during this time?
In the book she says the band slipped in 2013, so was the weight all lost before the slip?
All of this confuses me.
Also
She says she had to have an operation in 2016 because of excess skin on her arms after such a big weight loss.
So she's 26 when she has that operation and yet she got married in 2018 in a revealing dress and there's no scars!

Also in one page she's talking about the complications from the arm surgery and how Jamie had to do all the housework and then a few pages on she's back to talking about the slip of the gastric band and how he missed her being in the office and asked her on a date.
The book flits back and forth so much - is this to disguise the lies?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
More like she got the gifted stuff from Dunhelm that she was after and made a few quid from the swipe up to the sewing machine. No need to carry on now is there
I noticed that last night, the parcels angled so you could see The Range and I think a parcel from Dunelm? She’s been sprucing her garden up so obviously looking for freebies to try and make more vulnerable people spend money they haven’t got!! Absolutely disgraceful 😡😡 and her rant this morning about negative reviews..she should be ashamed of herself, she not at all dignified!

Reactions: 17
I listened to the Radio 5 live interview yesterday. Was actually really cross that they had her on because I love Radio 5.
I did think it interesting that she was in in the afternoon slot where there is a solo male presenter (he is the weakest link and I don’t always listen to him). In the morning and at drive time they have strong female cohosts, they simply wouldn’t have put up with her crap.
Her answers were bullshit and she is clearly nervous about being caught out, she mentioned using lemons, vinegar and bicarbonate!!!! Really hinch, really????
I've never seen her use a lemon. She doesn't even like fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree, I’m quite cross that they are facilitating the bullshit. But he did press her more than others and make her squirm. She looked pretty uncomfortable talking about it in her stories as she knew she didn’t come out of it well. I’d like to see someone interview her properly and drill into the many problematic things she does but Gleam would never allow it. It is all being micro managed. Surprised they let that one slip through the net. Someone will get a bollocking for that.
Are we able to listen to it back?

Long time lurker, first time poster! Just had a herd of angry hinchers come for me because I dared suggest that it’s not best to use ‘ocd’ as an adjective when people suffer greatly with it (including myself). Got called a ‘bleeping snow flake’ and told to duck off. These are the fans of mental health champion Mrs Hinch 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
View attachment 10401

I dunno if anyone has ever posted about this but I’ve just looked on her page & clicked the 3 little dots on the right hand top corner & saw this but my mind is baffled... When did she change her names to these?! It also says changes since 2017 but it says on the page before this one the page was created March 2018?!🤔
Gleam made some changes when they took over the account. I noticed the _x_ disappeared, I think they probably changed it over into a business account as well? Gotta track those sales targets 🤑

Reactions: 12
Anyone else expect a blue tit to fly out of her arse, then the pair of them start singing whistle while we work?It really does take the piss that we're the "trolls" who shouldn't be able to sleep at night! When she's the one ripping her "friends off. If she was a genuine girl next door who had by some miracle hit the 2,2 mil followers, then maybe i'd feel tit. We don't make her sad, we make her angry or perhaps afraid....her sheep will start to put two and two together. But for now she will continue to make money, pollute the Earth and talk to her "Hinchers" like they're five!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gleam made some changes when they took over the account. I noticed the _x_ disappeared, I think they probably changed it over into a business account as well? Gotta track those sales targets 🤑
I done a bit of digging & apparently all those changed names were due to her being hacked?! Shame they didn’t delete all her followers & close her account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you guys see how this is confusing for the reader?
On page 110 Jamie and her are living together and he's hoovering etc., but -
On page 112 he's asking her out on their first date!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I done a bit of digging & apparently all those changed names were due to her being hacked?! Shame they didn’t delete all her followers & close her account 😂
Yeah she feigned an anxiety attack that night when she got hacked and couldn't sleep..... probably the only sleepless night she's ever had since she started her account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m listening to the radio 5 live interview and cringing, you can tell knows she is an absolute fraud!

Reactions: 5
She’s moaning about people leaving 1* reviews and not having read the book yet there’s 5* reviews from people admitting they haven’t read it either! But that’s ok though because they’ve given her the assssss licking she was after
I nearly peed myself laughing when she said all the 1* then corrected herself to a couple of 1* reviews. Love, theirs loads of them and the majority have read your pamphlet copied from your Instagram disguised as a book.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her story last night with Henry “wanting” ice-cream...? Jamie was on the laptop at the side of her ...to me it looked like he was on here reading all the comments 🤣🤣 ( blue strip at the top etc looked like this website... could be wrong but it was my first thought )

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone see her story last night with Henry “wanting” ice-cream...? Jamie was on the laptop at the side of her ...to me it looked like he was on here reading all the comments 🤣🤣 ( blue strip at the top etc looked like this website... could be wrong but it was my first thought )
I thought the exact same.

Excellent grammar there from our fave number 1 best selling author 😂
I'm not good on Twitter but is that not Trac talking to her?
It came from Trac's account.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.