Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone listen to the radio interview? It sounds like she’s working with Minky to bring out different coloured ones 🙄

And apparently Zoflora was her first amazing product 😂
I’m so fed up of the over use of the word amazing . Didn’t it used to be for moon landings ,organ donor surgery and cancer cures not some some bloody half risen soufflé on Bake Off or some toxic disinfectant that you douse your washing up bowl with after your exorcist child has projectile vomited into it all night long 🙄🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m no fan of Mrs Hinch but I’m no hater either. I just choose not to support her as I find her fake and a bit bizarre. I’m not sure she can be blamed for not responding to people who request her help though. She must get thousands of messages
She takes the time to respond to the negative few though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so fed up of the over use of the word amazing . Didn’t it used to be for moon landings ,organ donor surgery and cancer cures not some some bloody half risen soufflé on Bake Off or some toxic disinfectant that you douse your washing up bowl with after your exorcist child has projectile vomited into it all night long 🙄🥴
It's the word 'insane' that does it for me. 'The smell is insane' No, the smell is nice, the smell is strong, it is Not Frickin Insane!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I just make a suggestion?, on Amazon, there are going to be a lot of 5 star and 1 star reviews given Hinch seems to cause a big divide. It might be that the middle of the road reviews will make a bigger impact within the Army, the 'I was a Hincher but now I've seen the light and feel really let down by this book' approach might help stir deeper thoughts.

Reactions: 29
Can I just make a suggestion?, on Amazon, there are going to be a lot of 5 star and 1 star reviews given Hinch seems to cause a big divide. It might be that the middle of the road reviews will make a bigger impact within the Army, the 'I was a Hincher but now I've seen the light and feel really let down by this book' approach might help stir deeper thoughts.
⬆⬆⬆ This!

If we all went on and said we 'were' Hinchers and were excited to get the book but now we have we are very disappointed and how the grammar and so on is shocking that would make way more impact on further sales.

Also it won't come across as though we are putting bad reviews for shits and giggles.

We could all say something along the lines of how we have now seen the light with the amount of harsh chemicals and how now we have found out she is just a sales woman and the whole thing has been a huge marketing ploy we feel so let down by our 'friend' Soph ATB X

People would read a review like that more open minded than s sheer slating review and then we may just slow the sales down and convert more people and wake them all up 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi everyone I started reading these threads a few days and want to introduce myself. I have followed Mrs Hinch for a while now, I even started my own Instagram page just to upload pictures of cleaning that I've been doing for years before she came along but I thoroughly got sucked into it all. I have taken a back seat recently because I've realised how bad it has all been for my mental health. I have been putting so much pressure on myself to try and keep my house perfect. I have a toddler a full time job and it just isn't realistic to keep up with it. I'm buying things I can't afford, missing out on family time, neglecting my husband so I can clean something I've already cleaned 100 times in the same week. It sounds so stupid when I write it down like that. I cried at work a few because I hadn't had a chance to do anything that morning and I felt like such a failure, that's when I realised how much this is effecting me. It's not like my house was unclean before all of this. I have nothing against her as a person but after reading this thread I can see how she targets people just like me. I have MH issues and at first it really helped me feel like I was in control of things but now I see I'm definitely not it's just unrealistic to keep up with it all then the feeling of being a failure sneaks in. I have her book coming today as I'd already preoerdered it. I'm waiting on a delivery from minky because for some reason I thought I needed £30 worth of different cloths. We are a normal working class family, I will never have a perfect new build show home and I feel like I'm no longer good enough at anything because I don't have these trivial things. This thread is definitely helping me see that I'm not alone and I can get over this feeling ,so thankyou all so much. I'm going to stop rambling on now but just wanted to say hello and that I am no longer describing myself as a "hincher" 😅
As long as you have health, water, food and family you're life is perfect. Take it from me that an untidy house is a lived and loved house. If you've children, spend time with them. My son passed away 3 years ago and spending time with loved ones whilst they are here is better than cleaning yourself ragged just to feel like you're a part of something. Be a part of you're families life, clean when you need to. It will still be there later but you're family will be growing up around you and you'll not notice. Welcome to the forum. Big hugs to you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No mention of any other dates, she promised she would be adding more on.
As long as you have health, water, food and family you're life is perfect. Take it from me that an untidy house is a lived and loved house. If you've children, spend time with them. My son passed away 3 years ago and spending time with loved ones whilst they are here is better than cleaning yourself ragged just to feel like you're a part of something. Be a part of you're families life, clean when you need to. It will still be there later but you're family will be growing up around you and you'll not notice. Welcome to the forum. Big hugs to you 😘

Reactions: 1
Her target audience is very clear.
Woman who have little disposable money who can now actually feel part of a thing for once because £1 products are hardly going to break the bank are they? Until they get to the till and they’ve spent £40 in B&M.
Very well said...I’ve been there! Just have this and that, before you know it you’ve spent £50 👍🙄

I will second that 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💐

Reactions: 8
Only started watching her today, watched a few of her cleaning highlights. Why the duck does she keep saying ‘minkeh’? It’s so cringe just say it properly you bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.