Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutthedoor

Did she just say absolute flip flops in her rant.. 🤣
Yeah she said flip flops..... But suspicious since I've called her a flip flop on here numerous times (just yesterday was the last time) and all of a sudden she is referring to trolls as flip flops...... morning Sophie... cause you're quite clearly trolling tattle!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
J

JAM

Well I've spent the most part of the afternoon reading the famous book.
It arrived in a very poor state as the paper on the cover is very flimsy so all of the corners were torn.
In true Mrs Hinch style I have already found several discrepancies in what she says.
Saying she doesn't drink as it gives her anxiety and then saying she went drinking every night whilst working in London and even threw up on her bedroom carpet when she was young as a result of being drunk.
And there's many many more.

I thought I'd share her thoughts about letting fresh air into our homes as this is something I have done all my life.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

bellaburgundia

Why are people owning up to the fact this is the first book they’ve owned or read... it’s like they’re proud of it to!
That’s it now she will be hailed as the saviour of literary world for getting millions into reading 🤦🏼‍♀️
In my other life I'm a librarian and this makes me weep. I cant bear it being on the best sellers' list. I thought 50 Shades was a low point but this is a whole new grey sh*tstorm 😪😪😪

Reactions: 31

Violetpanda

On another note, I’m a practice nurse and a lot of my list today is women coming for smear tests. As we all know these are unpleasant but important. Every woman without fail will apologise for not shaving her legs or her hoo ha. I’m waiting for the first time someone comes in and assumes the position and the scent of zoflora wafts out. Nothing surprises me any more!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Can I just make a suggestion?, on Amazon, there are going to be a lot of 5 star and 1 star reviews given Hinch seems to cause a big divide. It might be that the middle of the road reviews will make a bigger impact within the Army, the 'I was a Hincher but now I've seen the light and feel really let down by this book' approach might help stir deeper thoughts.

Reactions: 29

Shutthedoor

Hi everyone I started reading these threads a few days and want to introduce myself. I have followed Mrs Hinch for a while now, I even started my own Instagram page just to upload pictures of cleaning that I've been doing for years before she came along but I thoroughly got sucked into it all. I have taken a back seat recently because I've realised how bad it has all been for my mental health. I have been putting so much pressure on myself to try and keep my house perfect. I have a toddler a full time job and it just isn't realistic to keep up with it. I'm buying things I can't afford, missing out on family time, neglecting my husband so I can clean something I've already cleaned 100 times in the same week. It sounds so stupid when I write it down like that. I cried at work a few because I hadn't had a chance to do anything that morning and I felt like such a failure, that's when I realised how much this is effecting me. It's not like my house was unclean before all of this. I have nothing against her as a person but after reading this thread I can see how she targets people just like me. I have MH issues and at first it really helped me feel like I was in control of things but now I see I'm definitely not it's just unrealistic to keep up with it all then the feeling of being a failure sneaks in. I have her book coming today as I'd already preoerdered it. I'm waiting on a delivery from minky because for some reason I thought I needed £30 worth of different cloths. We are a normal working class family, I will never have a perfect new build show home and I feel like I'm no longer good enough at anything because I don't have these trivial things. This thread is definitely helping me see that I'm not alone and I can get over this feeling ,so thankyou all so much. I'm going to stop rambling on now but just wanted to say hello and that I am no longer describing myself as a "hincher" 😅

Welcome to the club!! I'm glad you've seen the light but also sorry it made you feel inadequate. That is exactly what MH does, pretends she loves a barg? Buys cheap things at a couple of quid, multiplied by 20... then does this 4 days a week, makes the hincher believe they need it to and for most, it's unaffordable. Try send your cloths back today once they are delivered, get your £30 refund and go treat yourself to something that makes YOU happy x

Last edited:
  • Heart

Brightstar72

VIP Member
She’s “so tired”?! It’s frightening how obviously unrelateable hinch is to her target market and equally as sinister that said market can’t or won’t see it. Two nights in a hotel with her husband in tow, return driven from her home all across London, clothes, hair and makeup with no doubt food etc. sorted for her not had to pay a penny for any of it, talked about me, me, I and made thousands doing so and she’s moaning about being bloody tired?! Poor, poor hinchy.

There’s people out there genuinely struggling to get by and you’re actually looking for sympathy and head pats, getting them too by the looks of things. Tired doing sweet Fanny Adams. Love, you’ve not come up with an agreement for Brexit or split the fecking atom. Does she realise how spoiled, ill mannered and self-centered she sounds?! Who do the hinchers think arranged all of this, cos it sure as hell wasn’t their gal Soph.

Extraordinary the level of brain washing, none so blind as those who will not see.

• Heart
S

SherlockHuns

The Casper story
Sorry I kinda partly cut the last line out -

"There was no film on I lied. So I had to say the first thing that came into my head! "Casper"
His reply "As in Casper the friendly Ghost?"
Yeah Do you Like it?
"I did when I was a kid"
It's OK I found it! Credit @Yellowcard

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
S

SherlockHuns

I love winding them up, they are so easy to triggerv

very true! I never looked at it from that perspective. I took a lot of abuse, over a comment that l had made and this just riled me. But looking at it, from your perspective had made me view it differently!
Somebody does need to make it clear to her, though, the difference between a troll and somebody with an opinion. She doesn’t quite get that still 🤣🤣
In her mind anyone who doesn't agree with her or like her is a troll, it's pretty sad if you can get to adulthood and not realise that people can disagree or not like you and its fine. The narcissist in her needs to be adored and it's the only reason she engages with this hincher crap is to boost her ego. The sooner they realise that the better. The negative comments are getting more and more frequent, more than they used to be, you would maybe get one or two before. When it's not on her page and she can't control it it must be infuriating for her. Hinchers worship everything about her but the general public outside of instagram aren't as brainwashed.

• Heart

Jhenders84

The mask is starting to slip 😂 I've noticed her starting to be quite bitchy especially with that god awful Snapchat filter 🤦‍♀️

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
So they're both reading the negative stuff about her. I bet she rages at him to do something. I wonder how long before he gets really pissed off with the whole circus, high maintenance drama queens get very boring after a while.

Satan wants me to post bad things for Jamie to read.

• Haha
I left honest reviews about her book on as many review sites as i could yesterday. Yes I have read the book. I wasn't nasty in the review yet every single one has been deleted! I'm so angry, what ever happened to freedom of speech and being able to honestly review a product you have tried?!
There's definitely something going on here.

• Angry
  • Wow