Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look on insta at TTLT after seeing her mentioned a few threads back... she is exactly the type of person Grinch is trying to target, a vulnerable young mum trying to make ends meet. Making her believe she needs to buy all these cleaning products and all the other shite to go along with it. I read through some of her captions and comments and she even said herself she could never have what Mrs Grinch has etc. And bang, what do you know, Mrs hinch follows her, likes her posts, so TTLT believes she is a friend and continues to waste money on unnecessary cleaning tit. Well done Grinchy, well done!

Notice Midge in the Fridge is still regularly commenting on her posts 🤣🤣

How the duck can you give a book that you’ve not read yet a review of any kind, let alone a 5 star one - bloody moron
Let's report all the book reviews

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've just had a look at the amazon reviews, spotted a couple clearly written by Gleam. I wonder how much amazon paid for her book, she'll be lucky if she gets 30p a sale from them, they are notorious for that. *insert suddenly loud HAAAAA here*

First off you ARE good enough! Your holding down a full time job, bringing up a toddler and thats a full time job in itself 😊

This is what worries me about all the shite hinch spouts.....what is going to happen when she starts getting all her ebayer bargs for the baby? Theres going to be a lot of new mums thinking there not good enough unless they have everything that hinch has 😡
Stuff doesn't make you happy. Write that down and stick it on your fridge. If you're doing your best, that's more than good enough. Perfect is for dead saints.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The boomerang on her story in the radio room makes it look likes she's about to take a big, steaming tit. Best get the zoflo on it huns xo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mentioned earlier about her no longer using 1001 carpet spray. It's actually very very bleeping clever on her part.
She starts using this product (while being paid) so let's take carpet 1001 for example.
After few weeks, stories and grid posts, she switches to using another brand (also being paid for). The Grinchers still have a stash of 1001 in the cupboard but must go get the newest product she's using.
Then in another 2 weeks time, few stories later, she's using ANOTHER carpet cleaning, this newest one is her absolute fav so all her Grinchers rush out and by that too. So after 4 weeks, they've got 12 tubs/cans/ bottles of carpet spray in the cupboard, are down £46.28 and Mrs hinch is bleeping rolling in it.

Reactions: 35
Hi everyone I started reading these threads a few days and want to introduce myself. I have followed Mrs Hinch for a while now, I even started my own Instagram page just to upload pictures of cleaning that I've been doing for years before she came along but I thoroughly got sucked into it all. I have taken a back seat recently because I've realised how bad it has all been for my mental health. I have been putting so much pressure on myself to try and keep my house perfect. I have a toddler a full time job and it just isn't realistic to keep up with it. I'm buying things I can't afford, missing out on family time, neglecting my husband so I can clean something I've already cleaned 100 times in the same week. It sounds so stupid when I write it down like that. I cried at work a few because I hadn't had a chance to do anything that morning and I felt like such a failure, that's when I realised how much this is effecting me. It's not like my house was unclean before all of this. I have nothing against her as a person but after reading this thread I can see how she targets people just like me. I have MH issues and at first it really helped me feel like I was in control of things but now I see I'm definitely not it's just unrealistic to keep up with it all then the feeling of being a failure sneaks in. I have her book coming today as I'd already preoerdered it. I'm waiting on a delivery from minky because for some reason I thought I needed £30 worth of different cloths. We are a normal working class family, I will never have a perfect new build show home and I feel like I'm no longer good enough at anything because I don't have these trivial things. This thread is definitely helping me see that I'm not alone and I can get over this feeling ,so thankyou all so much. I'm going to stop rambling on now but just wanted to say hello and that I am no longer describing myself as a "hincher" 😅
First off you ARE good enough! Your holding down a full time job, bringing up a toddler and thats a full time job in itself 😊

This is what worries me about all the shite hinch spouts.....what is going to happen when she starts getting all her ebayer bargs for the baby? Theres going to be a lot of new mums thinking there not good enough unless they have everything that hinch has 😡
Well said 🙌🏻 We need to encourage and push the message...it’s ok if you don’t clean for a few days, you don’t need or really want all that blinking tat, she constantly pushes..and just think getting yourself in debt but it’s lining Mrs Hinch’s bank account a bit more..all these “bargs” she bangs on about and promotes all adds up!! We managed go clean without Mrs Hinch...I’m all for the accounts that encourage less waste, less buying of crap we don’t need!!

I mentioned earlier about her no longer using 1001 carpet spray. It's actually very very bleeping clever on her part.
She starts using this product (while being paid) so let's take carpet 1001 for example.
After few weeks, stories and grid posts, she switches to using another brand (also being paid for). The Grinchers still have a stash of 1001 in the cupboard but must go get the newest product she's using.
Then in another 2 weeks time, few stories later, she's using ANOTHER carpet cleaning, this newest one is her absolute fav so all her Grinchers rush out and by that too. So after 4 weeks, they've got 12 tubs/cans/ bottles of carpet spray in the cupboard, are down £46.28 and Mrs hinch is bleeping rolling in it.
It's because she got called out for using it because its tested on animals, shows her level of desperation in wanting to be liked. If she really loved it, she'd have kept using it regardless but didn't want to because of the negativity. It's not like none of her other items are cruelty free. It's one of the reasons I can't stand her, because she goes with where the money is or the likes and can't stay true to herself.

Reactions: 13
Guys help us bury the 1 star reviews as they tell the truth and us Hinchers dont like that!
Oh god lord. Maybe they’ve told her she can have a second book if the reviews are good enough 🙈
I’m calling it! ‘How I Hinch with mini Hinch’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*smh* Say what you want about Kim and Aggie, but their advice has always been all you need is a cloth and some basics like bicarb and white vinegar. I don’t get why people are rupturing themselves to buy so many different products that are harmful and that stink so strongly of chemicals. It also makes me wonder what bandwagon they were on before hinch came along because these types of ppl always need something to throw themselves into. Jeez.

Reactions: 21
I think that's a mistake. I think it makes her look quite petty to be honest. A dignified person would have ignored it and moved on. Also adding the hincher hashtag makes her look like some sort of cult leader. It looks ridiculous to the outside world. Here's a reminder of phil's face when she said 'all my hinchers'
View attachment 10214
I agree she looked petty with her response.

It’s the utter hypocrisy from the ‘army’. Any army. For example a few days ago Antonella showed a pic of her weight loss. A lady asked a genuine question. It was responded to with ‘how dare you you troll. It’s not about appearance’. Then went on to call the poster a c^nt, Gonzo, fat, ugly, big nose, an abortion etc. And Hinch army are exactly the same. My worry is what happens when this crashes down. If we think mental health is bad now....Thing is we used to go ape about pyramid schemes. What she’s doing is a weird pyramid scheme

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's looking so different yet again. This was posted by Virgin Radio. Shows just how much she filters herself on her own posts. Sad that she feels the need to do that but then she complains when so many people comment on her differing appearance.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.