Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her insta on the swipe up to do a book review, I've been taken off that but I'm still on the Amazon one

Reactions: 2
Not interested in her or her book - but she's Gleams new Zoella isn't she, someone they can stick her name on ANYTHING and the minions will buy it.

How can Amazon reviews be deleted, that's such a scam - when I buy something on Amazon using the reviews I expect them to be balanced opinions, not filtered to positive only
I’m waiting for the hinch advent calendar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone catch radio 5 interview 😂 the dj sounded like he was trying to help us by asking about the environmental effects, plastics etc .....

Jesus she’s definitely been prepped on what to answer hasn’t she?!

Reactions: 5
I suspect she's bought the majority of her followers, which is just sad. Her posts don't get as many likes as you'd imagaine for 2.2 mil followers. Why would you want to buy followers and then get emotional over it?
I’ve thought this too..I know engagement rates are maybe 2-3% but it doesn’t add up? Her pregnancy/gender reveal posts got massive likes though. When she did a Live on Insta around the time she announced her book..I was really surprised how few people were watching it in relation to her followers..it was mid evening when most people would have been home from work, kids in bed etc too. I think maybe people follow her to see what the hype is about then lose interest or see it for what it is.

Reactions: 10
How about cleaning without using Zoflora hun?
Someone should tell her that A) zoflora is not a cleaner and B) she shouldn’t be using such a high chemical product that much whilst she’s pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh no bbc radio London going to be a kiss ass interview 🙄 she said Mrs Hinch is the Marie kondo of essex

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
What the actual duck is wrong with people!! I'd this the one who was dancing like a prat
This is the young girl trying to be Mrs Hinch.. trying to create her own hash tag and tagging energy drink companies in posts, no wonder she is always feeling terrible!! These drinks cause anxiety like symptoms do they not?
Yeah gagging for a share on the hunch's stories! Gagging for a crate of #gifted rockstar....🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
An advent calendar - no doubt Ava may would get behind this idea

Reactions: 6
Haha 24 different dishwasher tabs to clean every household orifice!
Tin foil clock parts so you too can slap the naff o’clock on your(grey) wall , batteries not included . Number 24 is wall light switch covers , best til last obvs

Reactions: 4
All we got yesterday was, "we did it" What? we did what? I did duck all...how about you? We didn't do anything...stop infuring we did it, we never.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve thought this too..I know engagement rates are maybe 2-3% but it doesn’t add up? Her pregnancy/gender reveal posts got massive likes though. When she did a Live on Insta around the time she announced her book..I was really surprised how few people were watching it in relation to her followers..it was mid evening when most people would have been home from work, kids in bed etc too. I think maybe people follow her to see what the hype is about then lose interest or see it for what it is.
Yep think that's definitely the case! Someone on one of the other threads did a breakdown from 2 mil and deduced it's probably only about 20,000 of her followers who actually care. She showed a screenshot once of a few of her stories and only had 2000 views on them. I would be really interested to know the book signing figures as in how many tickets have been sold, as that's probably the amount of die hard fans, the rest are probably on the hype to gain followers themselves. With the book sales, again its probably curiosity that's sold the majority of them just like the minky.

Reactions: 7
Looking at the amount of dog hair she gets up with the squeegee, and the fact that poor old Henry is way overdue a clipping, I bet her house actually reeks of dog. And from the squeegee results she needs a new hoover. Not being judgmental, I had a cocker and the hair shedding was horrific. It would be hilarious if her house is just stinky though.

• Haha
I came over here to nosey after seeing another page rant about here so thought I'd give a little back story..

Had 3 kids age 3 and under, life was hectic, 2 of them have allergies (1 to 7 different foods, 1 to dairy), I barely left the house due to fear of them eating something they shouldn't.

I was lonely and I fell for the hinch act at around 4000 followers, I liked her ideas, her quick and simple ideas (my mum wasn't much of a cleaner, mainly did it when I was in bed so when I moved out 10 years ago I had no clue).

I sent her a few messages saying thanks for helping me with easy ways to get the kids involved (gave them a minky with water to clean the cupboard doors whilst I did the oven, etc - more to let them feel they were helping than to actually get them doing it) got ignored even back then!

Then she started using loads of over perfumed products - bloo aroma being my worst purchase that she recommended, my house was spotless yes but I didn't spend any time with my kids, I constantly cleaned!

Then she posted a while back about how she uses the astonish mould & mildew every week in all 3 of her bathrooms for a deep clean and I seen the light.. Why would she use such a strong product weekly when there was no mould?! So I stopped watching her then..

My house is still tidy, still organised, still clean but I'm not obsessively cleaning it anymore 🙈 So I've spent the past few days reading through as much of this as I can! I can't believe I fell for her crap!

#iveseenthelight

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Anyone here read Viz? I’m fairly sure they’ll do a send up of her sometime soon, can’t wait 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I came over here to nosey after seeing another page rant about here so thought I'd give a little back story..

Had 3 kids age 3 and under, life was hectic, 2 of them have allergies (1 to 7 different foods, 1 to dairy), I barely left the house due to fear of them eating something they shouldn't.

I was lonely and I fell for the hinch act at around 4000 followers, I liked her ideas, her quick and simple ideas (my mum wasn't much of a cleaner, mainly did it when I was in bed so when I moved out 10 years ago I had no clue).

I sent her a few messages saying thanks for helping me with easy ways to get the kids involved (gave them a minky with water to clean the cupboard doors whilst I did the oven, etc - more to let them feel they were helping than to actually get them doing it) got ignored even back then!

Then she started using loads of over perfumed products - bloo aroma being my worst purchase that she recommended, my house was spotless yes but I didn't spend any time with my kids, I constantly cleaned!

Then she posted a while back about how she uses the astonish mould & mildew every week in all 3 of her bathrooms for a deep clean and I seen the light.. Why would she use such a strong product weekly when there was no mould?! So I stopped watching her then..

My house is still tidy, still organised, still clean but I'm not obsessively cleaning it anymore 🙈 So I've spent the past few days reading through as much of this as I can! I can't believe I fell for her crap!

#iveseenthelight
Good to see people are seeing the light... welcome x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.