Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao Lindsay Turford is Dazlincleaning 😂🤣
Screenshot_20190404-182112.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ummmm...my dogs are short haired and don’t shred much. I wasn’t complaining about my dogs smelling...I was saying about about the 1001 carpet freshener which is pet friendly..but it’s making make my dogs itch and sneeze...I didn’t realise they test on animals either! Windows regularly opened and pet bedding cleaned also. Any good pet owner will keep their home and pet clean but not using artificial crap which irritates not only the animals but us too!
Agreed. I have 2 small terriers both white. They get bathed 2-3 times a year by a dog groomer (Any more than that and it's not good for their coat). They were last bathed in October and can honestly say, they still don't smell. I've just sniffed one to check 🤣 I wash the bedding in their basket every couple of weeks on a boil wash but that's about it. If you don't want white dog hair on your expensive black coat, duck off out my house!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agreed. I have 2 small terriers both white. They get bathed 2-3 times a year by a dog groomer (Any more than that and it's not good for their coat). They were last bathed in October and can honestly say, they still don't smell. I've just sniffed one to check 🤣 I wash the bedding in their basket every couple of weeks on a boil wash but that's about it. If you don't want white dog hair on your expensive black coat, duck off out my house!
🙌🏻 Exactly...they’re as much part of the family as anyone. I was just a bit surprised why I was quoted in a post when I said 1001 irritated the dogs..I wasn’t saying I let them poo and wee all over floor 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh no!

They are spraying everything they own in those sprays. What are they trying to cover up? So many of their houses apparently smell of urine! They need to wash their bedding and open a window.
Or stop pissing on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Sorry if this has already been posted but I am laughing so much! I also wanna know how this one fell through the net but mines not been posted twice now 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s not just dog smell, their cats and dogs are pooing on their carpets etc. Or they just stink for whatever reason. Spraying Zoflora will only make it worse.
They're doing that because they're spraying fragrance everywhere. The poor animals now cant smell their home and are marking to make it theirs again

Reactions: 6
How dense can people be. “It’s not ghost written” 😂
It’s a place for people who don’t use Instagram ... then how would they know who the duck she was? 🤣 I guarantee every person who has bought it has watched her on Instagram!

Reactions: 9
*If I could give this book more than 5 stars then I would! I have never read such a fantastic book in all my life, I’m not one to read constantly but I’ve done a fair few and all I can say is that hand on heart, I didn’t put this book down till I read it all! I took the day off work to read it, would recommend it to everyone!!*

Someone’s been at the Spring Awakening 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 10323
Sorry if this has already been posted but I am laughing so much! I also wanna know how this one fell through the net but mines not been posted twice now 🤔
Probably because it mentions Adam bought the book and Mrs H isn’t named..mine was deleted and has not returned, even though it wasn’t that bad! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.