Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a chronic liar. She has been to London many times, to that area. Jamie is there for a start, and she used to be too. She's been caught out lying a million times. Genuine, she is not!

She tried to say once that she didn't know how to spell Broccoli and thought it ended in an e, this is the person who wrote a book and she thought that special effects in the James Bond movie were real. She just thinks of crap to say that will endear her to her fans such as 'I've never seen a big field before' when she passes one all the time on the train and she was in one when she got engaged, it's just.. so dumb.

She knows her fans are mostly young and haven't really been anywhere or experienced anything, they are young mothers. So she's pretending it's all new to her too, despite pushing 30 years old and having lived a full life thus far, as evidenced on her private instagram. So she's pretending it's all new so they will think she's on some kind of 'journey' and it taking them with her! It's all a bit sad and tragic, esp for her fans :(
Didn't someone post from her book her first date with Jamie was in London?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Own up! Who mentioned the sewing machine? She’s getting it out again because her zip has broken 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What I really don't get is why on earth would a man sit back and watch his pregnant,panic stricken ,anxious wife get "trolled" and put her and his FIRST born baby though all of the tit that's been thrown at her , all for her hinch army ! My husband would of deleted my account no question . it's all for the £££££ . The mind boggles .
She's hard as nails! You can't be in sales and not develop a very thick skin. If you listen to her on a youtube video she has a very different persona and style, confident and assured. Much like her first appearance on this morning. Then she signed with Gleam and messed up massively and upset her fans base the day before her book was put on sale, so they decided to say she has anxiety and panic attack for 'first time in 2 years'.

She is FAR from panic stricken and anxious, trust me. She's on the ride of her life and she will hang on to it like grim death! Jamie too.

She's started to fade out the anxiety lately, now it's just 'a little bit nervous'. She realised she laid it on a bit thick.

Reactions: 20
The Casper story
Sorry I kinda partly cut the last line out -

"There was no film on I lied. So I had to say the first thing that came into my head! "Casper"
His reply "As in Casper the friendly Ghost?"
Yeah Do you Like it?
"I did when I was a kid"
mmm so she's no stranger to a wee lie then 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't someone post from her book her first date with Jamie was in London?
Think so!! Yeah! :cautious:

mmm so she's no stranger to a wee lie then 🤔🤔
Sales people I worked with lied through their teeth. Say a deal came in where we would earn thirty pounds commission to sell an item. Maybe that offer lasts a week. I'd wait for someone to want that item before selling it to them. I wanted people to buy what they wanted and fitted their needs. I'd overhear customers say what they wanted and it would be different, then the sales patter would start, and they would come out with the biggest bs about how they had just bought one and it is AMAZING and it's life itself, and the best one on the market, had just won several awards etc And it would usually be a crappy product they were trying to get rid of as nobody wanted it. They would shift tons of them, and make a packet. The customers got a crappy product. This is why you should do your homework before you go in to buy something. Research it all. then by all means go in and ask advice but if they are dead set on selling you something else, be wary! And make a note of what they say then google it. haha.

I couldn't trust a word they said. I think it just becomes a habit, she is def using it to get her own way, make money and gain sympathy. She spins quite the tale in her favour. Before her linked in was leaked, I predicted sales was in their history but I thought it was just Jamie. No, it's her too, which makes sense as she's a pro at it.

She has benefited from this forum. She reads it, gets a heads up, then addresses it in a way that makes her look like a friggin angel to her fans. I'm still waiting for a big youtuber to call her out on her bs, hopefully the bigger she gets the sooner that day comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She thinks that 'gretel' filter makes her funnier, it actually does the opposite. It's irritating enough the rest of instagram using them without having to see her do it with that forced fake laugh. I do love it though that the more she tries to sound like she's not pissed off she sounds even more pissed off, like you can tell what she's thinking in her tone of voice. For example the sewing machine, she's secretly fuming she hasn't been gifted one yet! She did the same with the lush stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She thinks that 'gretel' filter makes her funnier, it actually does the opposite. It's irritating enough the rest of instagram using them without having to see her do it with that forced fake laugh. I do love it though that the more she tries to sound like she's not pissed off she sounds even more pissed off, like you can tell what she's thinking in her tone of voice. For example the sewing machine, she's secretly fuming she hasn't been gifted one yet! She did the same with the lush stuff!
She looks like a total idiot with it, and the laugh, just makes her look desperate!!

Reactions: 11
How do you know this?
People need to remember to crop their screenshots properly before they realise and delete them, as its likely to be too late and someone has already seen it 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual hell are those last stories all about! She sounded like she had totally lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s like something a teenager would do, not a grown woman. She gets right on my nerves but I keep watching to see what other shite she comes out with

Reactions: 6
What the actual hell are those last stories all about! She sounded like she had totally lost the plot!
She's slowly letting the nice lady image slip because of the book reviews, she's not in control of any of it, must be killing her inside

Reactions: 12
Hi first post alert. I stupidly thought the hinch was great until I stumbled upon this thread after reading a few comments on the mail which mentioned this site and after scrolling through every post about her. my eyes have been opened. She’s not great. Her cleaning is stuff I’ve been doing for years. She makes a mockery out of people with mental health issues. Her story she posted earlier with the disabled girl made me sick how dare she take advantage of someone to gain more followers by doing fake crying video saying how she loves her, it’s utter crap. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone apart from herself. I pre ordered her book ages ago that arrived yesterday ripped and tatty looking and read the intro and haven’t had the desire to look at it since. I can’t believe the morons that took the day off to read it. I left two 1* reviews on amazon both of which were removed within minutes of posting and I’ve just watched the video about the sewing machine saying she’ll use it later she forgot it was there it’s so small. With that fake patronising laugh. Bore off she’s blatantly been on here and decided to take the piss out of everyone outing her for the fake she is. Tbh my mind was being swayed the other day when she was shopping for an outfit for the tele not so subtlety begging for someone to give her free clothes. These threads have just turned me to the dark side and I for one am glad I’m not being brainwashed by her anymore. She’s rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
i noticed the outfit for This Morning was an InTheStyle Outfit too (it was tagged/commented on insta) , so would've been already avail for her to wear anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 13
i noticed the outfit for This Morning was an InTheStyle Outfit too (it was tagged/commented on insta) , so would've been already avail for her to wear anyway
Like she isn't going to just wear one of those off the shoulder jumpers or tops she always wears!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.