Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reported this review as I’ve had one similar (truthful) review removed probably as I said I hadn’t read the book (silly) please report this review if you can..thanks

Throwing it all in the bin😡😡
I’ve just worked out why my dog has been licking his back and paws excessively...the pet friendly 1001 has been irritating him..he’d rather lie on the floor than his bed😭😭 what an idiot I’ve been! #iveseenthelight

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've just seen the front of her book. "shine your sink"? surely she stole that off Flylady.net...

Reactions: 8
What self respecting woman calls a pair of gloves Gregory?
I’ve just worked out why my dog has been licking his back and paws excessively...the pet friendly 1001 has been irritating him..he’d rather lie on the floor than his bed😭😭 what an idiot I’ve been! #iveseenthelight
And she sprays this on all her blankets. Including the babies ones.

Reactions: 4
Oh no!

They are spraying everything they own in those sprays. What are they trying to cover up? So many of their houses apparently smell of urine! They need to wash their bedding and open a window.

Reactions: 4
Guess you’ve never messaged her recently then reaching out for support 😂
I actually reached out to her a little while ago. I got sepsis and lost a baby at 21 weeks and Once I was home and off work grieving, I watched her stories and it motivated me to get up and scrub the house. Made me feel better, so I messaged her to say thanks and told her what happened (after one of her ‘how do I inspire you posts) and it got ignored. Didn’t think anything of it as I’m sure she gets 100s of dms a day, but now I think maybe it wasn’t licking her arse enough to share to her followers, so why bother even reading it lol. She posted something the next day about trolls sharing horror stories about the baby or something along those lines which could well have been aimed at me.

Since being ill etc, I’ve had quite bad anxiety and cleaning does help me to be fair so I do see where she’s coming from with that, but she is getting a bit much since getting so many followers. I used to like her a lot. I thought I was the only one who had noticed before reading these threads.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh no!

They are spraying everything they own in those sprays. What are they trying to cover up? So many of their houses apparently smell of urine! They need to wash their bedding and open a window.
Exactly! The amount.of posts I see where they say my house smells of dog.. I even saw someone saying their cats smelled, which I found strange, as our old cat lived until 17 and only time shes smelled was when she yawned in your face 🤢
Why have a dog if you dont like the smell they sometimes give off, or moan about them shedding. If the twats opened a window like you said and stopped spraying tit with smelly tit and actually cleaned it wouldnt smell. I can leave my dog in for a few hours while I'm at work and never smell dog

Reactions: 9
I actually reached out to her a little while ago. I got sepsis and lost a baby at 21 weeks and Once I was home and off work grieving, I watched her stories and it motivated me to get up and scrub the house. Made me feel better, so I messaged her to say thanks and told her what happened (after one of her ‘how do I inspire you posts) and it got ignored. Didn’t think anything of it as I’m sure she gets 100s of dms a day, but now I think maybe it wasn’t licking her arse enough to share to her followers, so why bother even reading it lol. She posted something the next day about trolls sharing horror stories about the baby or something along those lines which could well have been aimed at me.

Since being ill etc, I’ve had quite bad anxiety and cleaning does help me to be fair so I do see where she’s coming from with that, but she is getting a bit much since getting so many followers. I used to like her a lot. I thought I was the only one who had noticed before reading these threads.
I’m so sorry for your loss..it must have been awful for you. X

• Heart
Exactly! The amount.of posts I see where they say my house smells of dog.. I even saw someone saying their cats smelled, which I found strange, as our old cat lived until 17 and only time shes smelled was when she yawned in your face 🤢
Why have a dog if you dont like the smell they sometimes give off, or moan about them shedding. If the twats opened a window like you said and stopped spraying tit with smelly tit and actually cleaned it wouldnt smell. I can leave my dog in for a few hours while I'm at work and never smell dog
It’s not just dog smell, their cats and dogs are pooing on their carpets etc. Or they just stink for whatever reason. Spraying Zoflora will only make it worse.

Reactions: 2

Very sorry you went through that. I’m surprised you weren’t blocked, to be honest. You are not alone, welcome to the forum.

Is anyone addressing reddit? Her stink needs contained and I don’t know how to use it. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Very sorry you went through that. I’m surprised you weren’t blocked, to be honest. You are not alone, welcome to the forum.

Is anyone addressing reddit? Her stink needs contained and I don’t know how to use it. 🤣
I wasn't mean but I did manage to divert one to Lynsey.

Reactions: 1

Please don't take it personally as you are a wonderful person who deserves the best; instead know she is NOT the kind, sweet person she portrays. Much of the gushing fan things she shares seem to have been written by either herself, Jamie or her team. She really seems to actually despise the Hinchers making her rich!

I've seen people do 'hinch hauls' and all kinds of things she encourages and messaged her all happy saying thanks and she blocked them. She's deleted her old Twitter account where she told random people to duck off and other such nasties. She told an old school friend she saw in the street to 'kiss my now size 8 arse'. It's still on her private instagram, where has 57 thousand followers who read it. She's not a nice person, and she's blocked / taken the piss out of / ignored loads of Hinchers in a really bad place mentally, honestly she's vile, and you are NOT alone in that. You were not singled out, she's just a cow!

Just remember anyone who's messaged her and been treated badly because I know there's loads of you, don't reach out to her. Just, don't do it. Instead reach out to a real friend or family member, someone you trust. Maybe a doctor or someone else who can help. But please don't message Mrs Hinch because she has a history of really hurting people at their lowest ebb.

One of her Hinchers tried to commit suicide after she was blocked by mrs hinch after reaching out for help. Mrs Hinch cares zero for her fans. She only posts things that promote her brand, make her money, paint her in an angelic light or make you feel sorry for her!

Her ONLY goal is to get rich quick, not to support or help her hinchers. She actually doesn't give a damn about them.

You are perfect and wonderful as you are, and very very deserving, don't let that selfish biatch put you down, EVER!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s not just dog smell, their cats and dogs are pooing on their carpets etc. Or they just stink for whatever reason. Spraying Zoflora will only make it worse.
Ummmm...my dogs are short haired and don’t shred much. I wasn’t complaining about my dogs smelling...I was saying about about the 1001 carpet freshener which is pet friendly..but it’s making make my dogs itch and sneeze...I didn’t realise they test on animals either! Windows regularly opened and pet bedding cleaned also. Any good pet owner will keep their home and pet clean but not using artificial crap which irritates not only the animals but us too!

Reactions: 2
Please don't take it personally as you are a wonderful person who deserves the best; instead know she is NOT the kind, sweet person she portrays. Much of the gushing fan things she shares seem to have been written by either herself, Jamie or her team. She really seems to actually despise the Hinchers making her rich!

I've seen people do 'hinch hauls' and all kinds of things she encourages and messaged her all happy saying thanks and she blocked them. She's deleted her old Twitter account where she told random people to duck off and other such nasties. She told an old school friend she saw in the street to 'kiss my now size 8 arse'. It's still on her private instagram, where has 57 thousand followers who read it. She's not a nice person, and she's blocked / taken the piss out of / ignored loads of Hinchers in a really bad place mentally, honestly she's vile, and you are NOT alone in that. You were not singled out, she's just a cow!

Just remember anyone who's messaged her and been treated badly because I know there's loads of you, don't reach out to her. Just, don't do it. Instead reach out to a real friend or family member, someone you trust. Maybe a doctor or someone else who can help. But please don't message Mrs Hinch because she has a history of really hurting people at their lowest ebb.

One of her Hinchers tried to commit suicide after she was blocked by mrs hinch after reaching out for help. Mrs Hinch cares zero for her fans. She only posts things that promote her brand, make her money, paint her in an angelic light or make you feel sorry for her!

Her ONLY goal is to get rich quick, not to support or help her hinchers. She actually doesn't give a damn about them.

You are perfect and wonderful as you are, and very very deserving, don't let that selfish biatch put you down, EVER!!
Oh wow I didn’t know half of that, what a witch! Don’t worry I won’t be reaching out again! Thank you for your lovely words :)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.