Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guardian article https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...online-influencer-industry-is-going-authentic

"Mrs Hinch looms large at Gleam: the star of the hour. Sophie Hinchliffe – a 29-year-old former hairdresser from Essex – first reached out to the agency early last year when she had around 100,000 Instagram followers. At that point, Loveridge wasn’t sure what they could do for her beyond a few brand partnerships, but then a Gleam manager, Zara Nicholas, noticed her following was rising by thousands every day, reaching a million within six months. (“Now we could do more,” said Loveridge.) By the time Gleam went back to Mrs Hinch in the autumn, she’d already been approached by a host of other management companies. But that’s where Gleam’s status as the UK’s blue-chip talent agency with outposts in LA and Sydney serves them well: they got her"

"Commercially Mrs Hinch is a gift, too, opening up a new sector of potential brand partnerships for Gleam to negotiate. Unlike fashion and beauty brands, cleaning products haven’t previously been associated with influencers. In the Gleam office, piles of PR gifts for Mrs Hinch were arrayed on a window-ledge"

So, she was looking for Management a year ago, and went with Gleam because they are the biggest.
She claims in the book that she didn't know what an influencer was and they contacted her - I'll go find that part and photograph it.
So many lies.

Reactions: 15
I’ve adjusted the settings on that screenshot so you can see the screen more clearly.

I’ve put two red dots next to what I’m 99% sure is avatars and text (with sophie’s photo underneath)

99% that they’re looking at Tattle, they’re a few threads behind though!

View attachment 10420
Hi Jamie...we see you there sitting around in your buff tings with your out dated vest on! You are a flip flop as well! ATB dorgous handsomes

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Would be interesting to see her follower stats on that day, was she hacked or was someone given access :unsure:
Her twitter account was set up on 17 September so I am guessing Gleam signed her shortly before :unsure:

I don't know why but you can't track her legacy figures in social blade now. Probably because of all the account shenanigans that have happened behind the scenes. I was watching her stats from when she was in the low 100ks but I can't seem to access them now with that user name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So they're both reading the negative stuff about her. I bet she rages at him to do something. I wonder how long before he gets really pissed off with the whole circus, high maintenance drama queens get very boring after a while.

Satan wants me to post bad things for Jamie to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, I was lost for words to be honest. All about her again. She has never done anything decent for anyone in her life. She could do so much good with her influence and following or even do one nice thing, but she's too greedy and self obsessed.
She’s a disgrace. To protect her own image nobody is even allowed a selfie with her, yet she can take and use pictures of vulnerable people for her own publicity. I’m beyond disgusted.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, I was lost for words to be honest. All about her again. She has never done anything decent for anyone in her life. She could do so much good with her influence and following or even do one nice thing, but she's too greedy and self obsessed.
Couldn't agree more! She always manages to sink lower!

Reactions: 4
What I really don't get is why on earth would a man sit back and watch his pregnant,panic stricken ,anxious wife get "trolled" and put her and his FIRST born baby though all of the tit that's been thrown at her , all for her hinch army ! My husband would of deleted my account no question . it's all for the £££££ . The mind boggles .

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What I really don't get is why on earth would a man sit back and watch his pregnant,panic stricken ,anxious wife get "trolled" and put her and his FIRST born baby though all of the tit that's been thrown at her , all for her hinch army ! My husband would of deleted my account no question . it's all for the £££££ . The mind boggles .
I've said this too. I don't get it either! The money must mean more, than her physical or mental health.

Reactions: 9
I left honest reviews about her book on as many review sites as i could yesterday. Yes I have read the book. I wasn't nasty in the review yet every single one has been deleted! I'm so angry, what ever happened to freedom of speech and being able to honestly review a product you have tried?!
There's definitely something going on here.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s obviously much, much tougher than her instagram persona lets on. If she was the delicate flower she tries so hard to portray, then there’s no way she could carry on. It’s all about the money, honey.

Reactions: 10
I left honest reviews about her book on as many review sites as i could yesterday. Yes I have read the book. I wasn't nasty in the review yet every single one has been deleted! I'm so angry, what ever happened to freedom of speech and being able to honestly review a product you have tried?!
There's definitely something going on here.
It’s like whenever she’s on a This morning post it ends up being moderated with comments deleted. Now there’s plenty of actual famous people who probably get sent disgusting messages and are hounded by stalkers/real trolls yet they don’t have all their posts monitored etc. Have people not thought to think about why she gets so many “hate” comments compared to everyone else 🙈😂

Reactions: 8
I listened to the Radio 5 live interview yesterday. Was actually really cross that they had her on because I love Radio 5.
I did think it interesting that she was in in the afternoon slot where there is a solo male presenter (he is the weakest link and I don’t always listen to him). In the morning and at drive time they have strong female cohosts, they simply wouldn’t have put up with her crap.
Her answers were bullshit and she is clearly nervous about being caught out, she mentioned using lemons, vinegar and bicarbonate!!!! Really hinch, really????
I literally listened to it for a few minutes but heard that bit and she said it’s a community they all share tips, thought it was a load of crap I don’t follow her religiously but I’ve never hear her say that a hincher gave her this or that tip! And I felt like she danced around the money thing anything said oh people think I get paid for everything and about the new rules being so strict so she said she puts ad on everything to make sure even when she probably doesn’t need to or some something like that I felt like it she was implying that she puts ad on things when she may not even be being paid just to cover helself... bollocks! Did they go in to any more detail or probe her on it?

Reactions: 4
It’s like whenever she’s on a This morning post it ends up being moderated with comments deleted. Now there’s plenty of actual famous people who probably get sent disgusting messages and are hounded by stalkers/real trolls yet they don’t have all their posts monitored etc. Have people not thought to think about why she gets so many “hate” comments compared to everyone else 🙈😂
If anyone has left a review on Wordery, you might want to go and put it back on as they have all been deleted.
Why is she so heavily protected compared to everybody else. I can't help but think it's all one big social experiment to see how easily influenced people are by something that they do on a regular basis anyway - cleaning!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I think she needs to advertise vipoo spray and spray it on herself as she's full of 💩
She has done that before when they stayed in a posh hotel (even though she’s never been in one before) for some occasion or other she was braying Jamie Jamie smell me smell it’s vipoo mate all the best mate it smells lush mate I’m never wearing perfume again baaaaaabez Cue hyena guffaw cos she so funny . 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think her manager or gleam really need to address her need to tackle the negative comments! It’s life, you will get them. It’s ok for people, who haven’t read her book, to leave positive comments though?
She is starting to make herself look really bitter, it’s no wonder her #hincharmy behave like they do! The press will eventually pick up on it though, and it will add to her downfall 🤞🤞🤞
Sadly it will probably be to late by then she’ll have made her millions and be sitting pretty she can carry on her old like and will be a stay at home mum probably!

Reactions: 5
Something that makes me feel a little queasy is all the reviews on Amazon that are positive call her “Sophie/soph” as if it’s from her friends.

She’s mugging you off!

Now, off to leave a review for my ol pal Rollers after reading Harry Potter, oh and Tolk’s for LOTR.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.